Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Jamb Is This Really Happening? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is This Really Happening? (628 Views)

I Scored More Than The Girl JAMB Is Presenting As Highest Scorer / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / Jamb Is Officially Out.. I Just Checked MinE.. Drop ur registration number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Is This Really Happening? by Deegeorge(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2019
As funny as it sound... I have got no chill pill for this... I created a thread several months ago on this jamb regularization number... I have applied since November 2018...submitted indemnity form to the registrar of the poly I passed out from was told after three weeks I will receive my jamb reg no via email till this present date I haven't seen anything...purchased the DE form without putting the jamb reg no hoping before middle of the year I will get it... last month I called a jamb official and complained... lo and behold he gave me the most shocking news I never expected
Re: Jamb Is This Really Happening? by Deegeorge(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2019
He said I should go back to the school I obtained the form from and complain that there is a slight chance they didn't send the document to jamb office... went to my poly April 12..realised that it has been sent to jamb since December 5 2018...and a proof was shown to me which I snapped... realised couple of names was also on that list and none of us had received our jamb reg no... okay fast track to last week Wednesday
Re: Jamb Is This Really Happening? by Deegeorge(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2019
Went to ikoyi with a friend of mine who happen to be on that list got there.. the lady herself was shocked we hadn't received it okay she sent our details to some superior officer there and we we're told before the end of that week we will...

seriously if there are certain persons here on nairaland that can pull some strings on this issue I will be glad... Thank you very much in anticipation
Re: Jamb Is This Really Happening? by AdeyinkaAdelani(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is exactly what i'm going through here.
After i've wrote many support what they have to tell me is to do a fresh application not late again
Re: Jamb Is This Really Happening? by Deegeorge(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
oh... this post... seriously dude... I was also told to put in another fresh application and I was like do I have time on my side... when the school I chose are already selling their forms

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Depression And How Can People Overcome It... Let Discuss / What Is The Difference Between M.sc Taught And M.sc Research? / Step By Step Guide About Writing An Informative Essay | MYPERFECTWORDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.