Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH (9490 Views)

FG Approves Four New Private Universities In Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kaduna / Imo, Oyo, Osun Top JAMB Candidates List / FG To Declare State Of Emergency In Education Sector In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 23, 2019
Alexrayz:

What was it before
"your perception of the school is a reflection of you".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH by olawalepopoola: 3:12pm On May 23, 2019
Alexrayz:

What was it before
LAUTECH was never a thrash until all these issues began to surface. Before all these wahala LAUTECH was in top 15 in Nigeria. So mind what you post.
Re: ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH by micxwell(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
LAUTECH The school of ritualists. You will see young boys of 18 - 25 years driving expensive cars. I know one guy who used to be very cool and obedient but immediately he entered lautech, my guy don dey club and dey spend money anyhow. The guy don turn gee boy.

Lol... You judged a uni with over 30,000 students with the story of just one person. It is well with you sir. One thing I know for sure is that everyone is responsible for the decision(s) they make. If you choose to align with the gee boys, that's solely your decision.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
micxwell:

Lol... You judged a uni with over 30,000 students with the story of just one person. It is well with you sir. One thing I know for sure is that everyone is responsible for the decision(s) they make. If you choose to align with the gee boys, that's solely your decision.

grin grin

You right Sir. But this isn't about one person. It's the reality on ground. majority of guys in lautech are gee boiz. infact ritualists.
Re: ASUU To Oyo, Osun: Declare State Of Emergency On LAUTECH by ddeola: 2:55am On May 28, 2019
Ajimobi and Aregbesola will pay by God's grace. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Jos UNIJOS 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms Now On 08060777331 / Difference Between A University And A College / Studying Radiography Or Med Lab Which Is Better ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.