Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu (29526 Views)

349 ‘ghost’ Schools Included In Federal Govt’s Feeding Programme – Gov Sule / Boko Haram: Engage Chadian Army, Others - Governor Sule To Buhari / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by nairalandkachy1: 7:32pm On Mar 18
GOVERNMENT HOUSE PRESS STATEMENT

Politics is over, Support President Tinubu …Governor Sule tells Peter Obi.

Nasarawa State Governor and Chairman North Central Governors’ forum, Engr. Abdullahi A.Sule has called on the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi to support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the task of tackling the development challenges confronting the nation.

Governor Sule threw the challenge when Mr. Obi paid him a courtesy visit at the Government House, Lafia.

Engr. Sule told his guest that there is time for Politics and time for Governance, urging Mr Obi to tap into his wealth of experience and expertise to support the Tinubu administration in the task of building a secured and prosperous country.

The Governor thanked Mr. Obi for his efforts at cushioning the effect of the economic hardship on the people just like President Bola Tinubu and all state Governors are currently doing to ease the hardship.

“I want to also call on you Sir to support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The country’s challenges cannot be resolved by one person only. We all have roles to play” Governor Sule said.

In his response, Mr Peter Obi commended Governor Abdullahi Sule for several new roads constructed in state.

He adds that “When I was coming today I saw some new roads and constructions, so congratulations. Politics is not always about thinking negatively, but we should acknowledge things that are positive”

Mr Obi said he was in the state to offer his contributions especially in supporting the people during the fasting period, particularly in sinking of boreholes in some parts of Nasarawa State.

Peter Obi said his visit was part of a nation wide tour of the country.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/o5jUhUU2Y4RVAFtS/?mibextid=oFDknk

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18
Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin

166 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Ijid: 7:39pm On Mar 18
Obviously, I doubt if the country is ripe for such level of politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Af0nja2: 7:42pm On Mar 18
What is Obi?

Is it an animal, place or thing?

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Putindbutt: 7:45pm On Mar 18
This Agulu guy is just jumping around uninvited. He's jobless.

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by derecho(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18
Who is Sule?
Well as per your plea, Peter Obi won't support unrepentant thieves.
Leave Peter Obi alone

373 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by phorget(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18
I want to believe that millions of people are already ”supporting” their president so what difference would obi ”support” bring to the table?
We had over 15 contestants in the last presidential election, the said governor didn't mention those names to come support Tilumbu but I guess Obi has been given them some nightmares so they wont stop mentioning his name.

236 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by phorget(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18
Putindbutt:
This Agulu guy is just jumping around uninvited. He's jobless.

You can also jump in and let's see how much they'll welcome you.

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Putindbutt: 7:58pm On Mar 18
phorget:

You can also jump in and let's see how much they'll welcome you.
I have a job, i don't depend on donations from headless mobs. Na una donation obi dey use dey flex.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Putindbutt: 8:01pm On Mar 18
phorget:
I want to believe that millions of people are already ”supporting” their president so what difference would obi ”support” bring to the table?
We had over 15 contestants in the last presidential election, the said governor didn't mention those names to come support Tilumbu but I guess Obi has been given them some nightmares so they wont stop mentioning his name.
I don't know who send Governor Sule message, Tinubu does not ask for support from a failure in Anambra.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:01pm On Mar 18
We don't need the support of Peter Obi and his supporters

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Dalohad: 8:06pm On Mar 18
Did Thiefnuuubu and Lie Mohammed support GEJ after 2011 elections?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Goodday90(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18
With it without Obi’s support tinubu will fail
It’s not a curse,you can not go to farm without tools(hoes,cutlass etc) and expect a bountiful harvest,Tinubu just wanted to bear President he didn’t prepare for anything

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 8:14pm On Mar 18
sad
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Zico5(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18
Support nonsense despite how things are getting bad daily. They only opposition voice should join the plunderer and cancerworm government. It seems these people don't know the agony of the majority of the citizens currently. These APC members are truly wicked and greedy.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Osidazz19: 8:17pm On Mar 18
Is Obi's support needed or a must?
I beg leave him alone an let him continue to play politics with everything. That is his right.
Na by force?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Promismike(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
What about justice. Did he really win the election

7 Likes

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by nelronaldo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
No
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Lovenorth: 8:18pm On Mar 18
Support drug trafficker at your own risk

17 Likes

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by bewla(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
By

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by phorget(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

I have a job, i don't depend on donations from headless mobs. Na una donation obi dey use dey flex.

Build your own donation Avenue and let's see how much you'll earn.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by berrystunn(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
Apc doesn't understand the word opposition.

Yeye people
We will support fake president

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
Both Obi and Tinubu nothing dey upstairs, na chop and give me chop den dey use dis country do. Dis Country don go. O lo far gan🤔👏🤔

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18
angry
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by phorget(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18
NyamiriSlayer:
Obi sounds like a name of animal..
Tinubu doesn't need any support from a worthless animal like obidaft

Obi doesn't beg to support anybody.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Myer(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18
Kindly help a dear friend diagnosed with Cancer.
Thanks

https://gofund.me/a725ca9e

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by EmiloCorn: 8:19pm On Mar 18
Goodday90:
With it without Obi’s support tinubu will fail
It’s not a curse,you can not go to farm without tools(hoes,cutlass etc) and expect a bountiful harvest,Tinubu just wanted to bear President he didn’t prepare for anything

Stop this lies you tell about my oga angry

He's the most capable president ever in the history of Presidents cool

Let hate not kill you early tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by id4sho(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18
He was lucky that all election ballot was not held on Same day tongue
He could have been sacked/retired and forgotten long ago. Yeye Governor having two SDP senators and Abdullahi Adamu retired permanently. The voting rebellion took place in NASARAWA STATE.

ALL these leaders are empty barrels without electorate/masses

OBI, na man you be .

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by SKYHIGHfx: 8:19pm On Mar 18
Honestly zombies plenty for FRONT PAGE

12 Likes

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:19pm On Mar 18
Thought no be statistics una go chop?

Thought Tinubu prepared for the presidency since 20yrs ago? So why worry Obi for support?

Nobody worry nobody pls

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by ArewaNightmare: 8:19pm On Mar 18
grin Obi the nightmare

Can't stop loving this man called obi

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe / Wike: Oshiomhole And His Boy Ize-Iyamu Are Ingrates / FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.