Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga (35067 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by hollywater: 1:09pm On May 23, 2019
He probably went there to inform his fellow yahoo yahoo boy that EFCC is not joking o.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by GangerFarmer01(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
no mind them...useless yahoo yahoo boys

You are a BIG FOOL! angry

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Oyeleye101(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2019
K
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
be like na yahoo boys get this thread, make i just dey one side grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by idonhammer: 1:14pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:

Is this part of the deal Bubu signed with the international bodies?

Why not wage wars on your fellow comrades that steal the future of these youths, instead of just throwing them in prison.

You cant expect all our youths to depend on the nickel and dime nonsense being paid by the federal govt

I'm sorry I'll stick with our youths until something concrete is being created to keep their fingers off keyboards.

People lost their fortune on MMM, why ain't the Russian govt helped recover the funds?

The United state seized the funds of innocent Nigerians when they closed down liberty reserve who challenged them? No one

To everyone saying sh1t about our yahoo bios, fvck y'll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2019
Fast fast may dem for no quick hold am
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by ElGrecco(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2019
[b][/b]
Kingosytex:
a short trip to magu's efcc will restore the factory settings of a guy man's brain. take fayose as an example.

what happens to marley? this is clearly a case of there are no brothers in the jungle...OYO
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by djbussy(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
Fill in the gap.
AJA1________?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by MeeLan: 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
NAIJA IS NOW TOO HOT FOR HIS FRAUD ASS HE'S NOW USING STYLE TO RUN TO GHANA .. SMH
you think the biggest job is done here in 9ja? hahaha, wake up o. na GH all of them for they blast template.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:

Why not wage wars on your fellow comrades that steal the future of these youths, instead of just throwing them in prison.

You cant expect all our youths to depend on the nickel and dime nonsense being paid by the federal govt

I'm sorry I'll stick with our youths until something concrete is being created to keep their fingers off keyboards.

People lost their fortune on MMM, why ain't the Russian govt helped recover the funds?

The United state seized the funds of innocent Nigerians when they closed down liberty reserve who challenged them? No one

would you mind if I use my knowledge of yahoo, to Steal your hard earned savings or earnings for the time being till government creates something to keep the hands of the keyboard.

Just look how a fully grown adult whose brain should be completely developed by now reasons, as long I'm not a victim then its perfectly fine to dupe others to spite the government.

It represents how the average black youth think, as long as today is OK, then tomorrow and what it holds can damn wait, foresight is not a very strong point of theirs, they donnot and cannot envision long term consequences of actions, yet one so slow, one so slack in cognition feels entitled to become leaders of the same contraption they are consciously and willingly destroying

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by tosinosam(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2019
Who dey pursue am

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Db1209: 1:34pm On May 23, 2019
Every country have their own scammers

Shut the f up

When a Russian man scammed our folks through MMM, foolish ppl like you condemn your fellow country men

When United state seize liberty reserves fools like you dont realize its another scam on all the victims, y'll wont talk about it because of your inferior mentality that stipulates that anything white man do is legit.

Conversely, when the same shit is being done to foreigners, you turned to be moral police.

Like I said earlier

Fvck YOU

By the way, I didnt read the jargons you typed ooo

[q,uote author=iodineadamatine post=78646988]

would you mind if I use my knowledge of yahoo, to Steal your hard earned savings or earnings for the time being till government creates something to keep the hands of the keyboard.

Just look how a fully grown adult whose brain should be completely developed by now reasons, as long I'm not a victim then its perfectly fine to dupe others to spite the government.

It represents how the average black youth think, as long as today is OK, then tomorrow and what it holds can damn wait, foresight is not a very strong point of theirs, they donnot and cannot envision long term consequences of actions, yet one so slow, one so slack in cognition feels entitled to become leaders of the same contraption they are consciously and willingly destroying[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Durchmann(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are nothing but a natural fool...so as those minions that liked ur comment

I am neither here nor there but the points he raised in the last 3 paragraphs were worthy of note.
I lost huge sums of money in Liberty Reserve as well as E-Gold which have their funds in the hands of the US today. I am talking of legit funds and not proceeds of fraud.
Would you say that was fair?

I guess the West are more equal than Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by henrykaimaife: 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
He has learnt his lesson by now
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by DrObum(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
lasisi69:
Vacation fire !!! We are very few here that knows what he went there for...mind you, not Yahoo.. But, watch him ball wella in the next few months
Plea bargain to snitch on his fellow crooks.

Routine investigative practice.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by kurfbrown(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:

Why not wage war on your fellow comrades that steal the future of these youths, instead of just throwing them in prison.

The United state seized the funds of innocent Nigerians when they shut down liberty reserve. Who challenged them? No one

THANKS MAN!

I would not say I support fraud, but its a dog eat dog situation out there our country NIGERIA.. so please #leave our g boys alone.

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Olajah81: 1:49pm On May 23, 2019
D boy don cast
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Durchmann(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2019
iodineadamatine:

It represents how the average black youth think, as long as today is OK, then tomorrow and what it holds can damn wait, foresight is not a very strong point of theirs, they donnot and cannot envision long term consequences of actions, yet one so slow, one so slack in cognition feels entitled to become leaders of the same contraption they are consciously and willingly destroying

Do you think the US government envisioned the long term consequences of folks who lost their legit sums of money in E-Gold and Liberty Reserve seized by them?
And before you say something else, I went through all verification processes they demanded for release of funds even when it took years but still, nothing was released.

People get scammed of their hard earned dollars and all of a sudden, the Nigerian government is ready to spend tax payers funds to carry out justice for a foreigner. I don't know what to call that.

I'm not justifying internet fraud though but I think the Nigerian Government has to rethink its policy towards the West because it's totally a one-sided affair.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:
Every country have their own scammers

Shut the f up

When a Russian man scammed our folks through MMM, foolish ppl like you condemn your fellow country men

When United state seize liberty reserves fools like you dont realize its another scam on all the victims, y'll wont talk about it because of your inferior mentality that stipulates that anything white man do is legit.

Conversely, when the same shit is being done to foreigners, you turned to be moral police.

Like I said earlier

Fvck YOU

[q,uote author=iodineadamatine post=78646988]

This overgrown, slowpoke with a bloated air sac for a brain will not be able to show anyone where I said foreigners are permitted to steal if told to. As the theiving dunderhead that you're you hurriedly left my line of argument to bring up something I've never said just to back up your kleptomanic tendencies.

And if a white man steals from you, you steal from white men and your fellow country men for effect. Or you're so blind to note that these people do not steal from foreigners alone. All people like you can learn from from the white man is that he steals, because that's the only language you understand, why not his good qualities. No because you're worse than the government you criticize.

Educate yourself before you raise up children to learn fiilth, pull that mat of reasoning over the gaping shithole you call a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Db1209: 1:51pm On May 23, 2019
My problem is stupid Nigerians

When a foreigner runs scam on Nigerians, they only blame their fellow Nigerians of being gullible. Just when the case is reversed, they suddenly turn to moral police, criticizing their fellow men

Our ppl are hypocritical, coupled with inferior mentality

Bless up Bro

kurfbrown:

THANKS MAN!

I would not say I support fraud, but its a dog eat dog situation out there our country NIGERIA.. so please #leave our g boys alone.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Db1209: 1:54pm On May 23, 2019
Our people are suffering from inferiority complex

No matter what white folks do, they'll see no fault but to blame themselves of being gullible

So why not just blame the victims of yahoo too since that was what we did when MMM scammed our people

Durchmann:

Do you think the US government envisioned the long term consequences of folks who lost their legit sums of money in E-Gold and Liberty Reserve seized by them?
And before you say something else, I went through all verification processes they demanded for release of funds even when it took years but still, nothing was released.

People get scammed of their hard earned dollars and all of a sudden, the Nigerian government is ready to spend tax payers funds to carry out justice for a foreigner. I don't know what to call that.

I'm not justifying internet fraud though but I think the Nigerian Government has to rethink its policy towards the West because it's totally a one-sided affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Buffalo2(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2019
Na only mouth dem get
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Db1209: 1:56pm On May 23, 2019
[s]
iodineadamatine:

This overgrown, slowpoke with a bloated air sac for a brain will not be able to show anyone where I said foreigners are permitted to steal if told to. As the theiving dunderhead that you're you hurriedly left my line of argument to bring up something I've never said just to back up your kleptomanic tendencies.

And if a white man steals from you, you steal from a white men and your fellow country men for effect. Or you're so blind to note that these people do not steal from foreigners alone. All people like learn from from the white man is that he steals because that's the only language you understand, why not his good qualities. No because you're worse than the country you critize.

Educate yourself before you raise up children to to learn fiilth, pull that mat of reasoning over gaping shithole you call a brain.

[/s]

Another nonsense
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by crowley(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
iodineadamatine:

if u fit, use am na. norbe jungle we dey?? na today e start? mumu human being.. not go and mind ur biz.. u get work nai u dey shout for afternoon?? grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:
[s][/s]

Another nonsense

Yes it is. To a thief.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by mikeapollo: 2:00pm On May 23, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
After the EFCC Saga, Singer Zlatan Ibile leaves Nigeria for Ghana for what looks like a vacation.

The Singer and his colleagues were arrested at the early hours of the day on May 10,2019 in which the singer was detained for 3 days before he was release on bail.

Zlatan took to his Instagram page to share video on him in Ghana with his friend for Vacation.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMNaJJscTE

Source: https://gidifeed.com/after-efcc-saga-singer-zlatan-ibile-runs-to-ghana/

To me, he is in Ghana for one or more of these reasons:
a. To escape from EFCC
b. For a genuine vacation
c. To link up with other like-minded potentially dubious/criminal Nigerians
e. To go collaborate and sample the Ghanaian Afro hip-hop/hiplife sound which has become the mainstay of Nigerian musicians. All Nigerian musicians need to do is to use the Ghanaian beat/rhtymns with some good lyrics and gbam! they make a hit .....Wizkid, Davido, Timaya, PSquare, Flavour, Mayorkun, Mr Eazi, Dbanj, Banky W, Patoranking, Wande Coal, Duncan Mighty, Tuface, Teni, Kiss Daniel. T.Savage, Mavin Crew etc,..all of them rely on the best to make waves!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2019
crowley:

if u fit, use am na. norbe jungle we dey?? na today e start? mumu human being.. not go and mind ur biz.. u get work nai u dey shout for afternoon?? grin grin

Keep up the good work. Entrepreneural thief.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by crowley(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are nothing but a natural fool...so as those minions that liked ur comment
Why do the persons who liked his post have to be involved in ur insults?? Ikorodu fowl.. las las na unnatural mumu you be. whistle blower. you cant survive in this country. you would be eaten raw..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by crowley(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2019
iodineadamatine:

Keep up the good work. Entrepreneural thief.
its only you that know what you're saying.. do you know what i do? if you dont? simple mind ur business in peace. abi am i a yahoo boy?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Durchmann(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:
Our people are suffering from inferiority complex

No matter what white folks do, they'll see no fault but to blame themselves of being gullible

So why not just blame the victims of yahoo too since that was what we did when MMM scammed our people

You're totally correct, my brother.
That's why I'm not so concerned with all these EFCC moves and the rest. It reeks of huge inferiority complex and not really about justice or solving crimes.

Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
grin kikikikiki. Before you know it them go see him for Malawi or gongola.

Eruku tiyah.

This is real gbebody e and soul e at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Tekno In A Dapper Photo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.