Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga (35069 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=crowley post=78648034]
simple mind ur business

Advice yourself, can't remember mentioning you first.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by srclark: 2:15pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
no mind them...useless yahoo yahoo boys
young man better thank God for that job you have that’s if you have any , do you think you are the most qualified ? Pray you don’t find yourself in a situation you have to turn to this illicit activities for survival “when the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable”.I don’t support fraud in anyway ,take a deep look at the society we are in today and ask yourself this question ,how did we get here ? Take a look back 15/20 years ago if your parents point to anyone and say that man is a 419 , you think the person is worst than a serial killer now look at where we are today people from all walks of life participate in this illicit activity the rich ,the poor , pastors ,kids of politicians and prominent people in the Society . The society has come to a point this people are accepted in a way ,some even celebrate them . This alone should tell you there is a big problem somewhere
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Andrea042(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2019
cheesy

Mrsoundoro:
Catch me
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by anonymuz(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
no mind them...useless yahoo yahoo boys
I've refused to quote people on this issue, not supporting crime though, but the fact remains, we've all benefited from the so call Yahoo money unknowingly.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by olisaEze(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
a short trip to magu's efcc will restore the factory settings of a guy man's brain. take fayose as an example.

what happens to marley? this is clearly a case of there are no brothers in the jungle...OYO

My broda, no padi man for jungle! OYO is also a state of individual affairs!! cheesy

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by YungLasaint(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
Bruh this country is still having a long way to go... Not everybody with laptop are yahoo boys, there are alot of digital business that people do so me don't understand how there are just arresting people every seconds...

Throwing them in prison issnt the way forward this guys didn't dream of doing yahoo
, but because of some circumstances and condition the found them self so the do the available since the preferable is not available
Db1209:
Is this part of the deal Bubu signed with the international bodies?

Why not wage war on your fellow comrades that steal the future of these youths, instead of just throwing them in prison.

You cant expect all our youths to depend on the nickel and dime nonsense being paid by the federal govt

I'm sorry I'll stick with our youths until something concrete is being created to keep their fingers off keyboards.

People lost their fortune on MMM, why ain't the Russian govt helped recover the funds?

The United state seized the funds of innocent Nigerians when they shut down liberty reserve. Who challenged them? No one

To everyone saying sh1t about our yahoo bois, fvck y'll

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by lonlytroy(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:

Why not wage war on your fellow comrades that steal the future of these youths, instead of just throwing them in prison.

You cant expect all our youths to depend on the nickel and dime nonsense being paid by the federal govt

I'm sorry I'll stick with our youths until something concrete is being created to keep their fingers off keyboards.

People lost their fortune on MMM, why ain't the Russian govt helped recover the funds?

The United state seized the funds of innocent Nigerians when they shut down liberty reserve. Who challenged them? No one

Jah Bless Man!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by dominique(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
uselesscountry:
Efcc arrest and media persecution doesn’t mean a thing guys. It won’t discourage anyone if they don’t create a job for them.

The only remedy is to stop all this shouting of fraud up and down, yahoo this yahoo that and focus on nation building by creating employment and food security for the population of 180,000,000 people.

I rest my case.

What kind of job does the government want to create that will afford the lifestyle these Yahoo boys are living? Can a contract staff banker earning 100-150k go to clubs and start popping expensive wines and drive flashy cars? Besides majority of these boys are illiterates, semi-literates and quarter-baked graduates; basically unemployable. So exactly what kind of jobs do they qualify for? Certainly not one that will pay well enough for them to show off. These people are driven by greed to do what they do more than anythng else. Stop using bad government to justify the unjustifiable. We are all feeling the brunt of bad economy, should we all go on defrauding people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:

What kind of job does the government want to create that will afford the lifestyle these Yahoo boys are living? Can a contract staff banker earning 100-150k go to clubs and start popping expensive wines and drive flashy cars? Besides majority of these boys are illiterates, semi-literates and quarter-baked graduates; basically unemployable. So exactly what kind of jobs do they qualify for? Certainly not one that will pay well enough for them to show off. These people are driven by greed to do what they do more than anythng else. Stop using bad government to justify the unjustifiable. We are all feeling the brunt of bad economy, should we all go on defrauding people?

thank you jare

someone with sense

I would have been more sympathetic to these criminals id id was just about "survival"

I don't Give a fvck about the victims tho
its their cross (especially IF such victim issa foreigner)

but I'm scared and concerned about the Long term effects ON the Nigerian Youth

I don't want my country of origin to become another Honduras in 10 years...

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by peacesamuel94(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
Menace.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by 77up(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:

Shame on you for justifying criminality with government inability. What happen to legit hustle? Are you saying we all should engage in robbery ( which is same as yahoo), kidnapping, drug deals and other criminal activities simply because government has failed?.

When I was in school I nearly involve in it because I have friends doing it , they lived flamboyant life then but luckily for me I wasn't. One of my friends doing it then met his waterloo recently, even if i go further on it , many people ll know him here on nl cox it was brutal. some others were leaving shattered life now.

Change your way bro if you are into it else , change your mindset because the consequences shall be so brutal, you and your generation will suffer for it . Two wrong can never make a right.

My 2cent .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by 77up(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2019
iodineadamatine:

would you mind if I use my knowledge of yahoo, to Steal your hard earned savings or earnings for the time being till government creates something to keep the hands of the keyboard.

Just look how a fully grown adult whose brain should be completely developed by now reasons, as long I'm not a victim then its perfectly fine to dupe others to spite the government.

It represents how the average black youth think, as long as today is OK, then tomorrow and what it holds can damn wait, foresight is not a very strong point of theirs, they donnot and cannot envision long term consequences of actions, yet one so slow, one so slack in cognition feels entitled to become leaders of the same contraption they are consciously and willingly destroying
haba brother , can you imagine how reckless a so called Nigeria youth just reason ? justifying government with criminality and to think many idiots like him keep liking his post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by 77up(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2019
Safe to say this is yahoo yahoo thread.

See them bombarded the thread.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by bosco9: 5:14pm On May 23, 2019
Db1209:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by bosco9: 5:15pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
NAIJA IS NOW TOO HOT FOR HIS FRAUD ASS HE'S NOW USING STYLE TO RUN TO GHANA .. SMH

Mugu
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Junkie1: 5:38pm On May 23, 2019
bosco9:

Mugu
YAHOO BOI WANNABE
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by bosco9: 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
YAHOO BOI WANNABE

Mugu
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by Nelson0805(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
Naija don hot for am. He has sought refuge in Ghana. Ole Barawo.
���
Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by anonymous1759(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
Db1209:

BLESS UP. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga by anonymous1759(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are nothing but a natural fool...so as those minions that liked ur comment

You're the biggest fool, he raised key points instead of you to counter his points you're speaking out of hatred. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Femi Adebayo, His Wife And Son In Beautiful Photo / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures / Mide Funmi Martins In Blue Jean (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.