Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife (43429 Views)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:01am On May 23, 2019
WOMEN who appear on a video circulating on social media beating up a lady accusing her of cheating are now on police wanted list.

National police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed the incident appealing for anyone who may have information leading to the arrest of the women to report to any nearest police station.

“The Zimbabwe Republic Police would like to warn members of the public who take the law into their own hands against anyone who wrongs them that they will face criminal charges,” said Ass-Comm Nyathi.

“Investigations to bring the perpetrators circulating on social media beating a lady have begun and we are appealing for information that may lead to their arrest.

“We urge people to report all cases to police and avoid taking the law into their hands,” said Ass-Comm Nyathi.

Meanwhile, Ass-Comm Nyathi also noted another incident of a police officer being beaten by members of the public whose video is also circulating on social media saying investigations have also begun.

In another unrelated case, national police spokesperson said there is an operation to clear money changers conducting their business in street corners.

“The Zimbabwe Republic Police would like to confirm an operation by police to clear all forex dealers from street corners,” said Ass-Comm Nyathi.

“There is an increase in cases of robberies where criminals are targeting money changers when they monitor their illegal transactions on streets.

“We are urging people to use registered financial institutions when changing their money,” said Ass-Comm Nyathi.

Police rounded up a number of illegal forex dealers yesterday in an effort to reduce criminal activities being fueled by their illegal activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCknHbb3FRA

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/angry-zimbabwean-woman-flogs-husbands-side-chick-cuts-of-her-hair-with-knife/

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by thesicilian: 9:05am On May 23, 2019
Approved.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Birdeyeview: 9:09am On May 23, 2019
Wahala everywhere
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Nukilia: 9:22am On May 23, 2019
Insane women...

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by LuciferQuran: 9:28am On May 23, 2019
What preeq will cause women in this life ehn... grin

These ones are ready to kill & go to jail for preeq. They don't mind.
Preeq is the most important thing in their lives right now & they will do anything to covet it.

To them, it's preeq or death.
Get preeq or die tryin' grin

*spits angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Fuqman(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2019
If every married women in Naija gives their husband mistresses a mark on their face... I must confess that many ladies today will walk with marks Lol..

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by DONFASZY(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2019
D woman beatin dis lady should b arrested n jailed....she would ve channel her anger to d man n nt d gal

She is nt a criminal n its nt a crime...beating her like tif n humiliatin her like dis is worse.. If she ve a good lawyer....i say sorry to dat shapeless woman

22 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by mytime24(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2019
NawA
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Houseofglam7(f): 11:29am On May 23, 2019
This is so not right

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by PussyKing(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
DONFASZY:
D woman beatin dis lady should b arrested n jailed....she would ve channel her anger to d man n nt d gal

She is nt a criminal n its nt a crime...beating her like tif n humiliatin her like dis is worse.. If she ve a good lawyer....i say sorry to dat shapeless woman

UGLY Guy shut da Bleep up

Let her deal with the lady first

and later deal with the husband.

Money the husband is supposed to feed his family at home will be used to flex with that olosho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Erolow(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
shocked

See signature below if interested in free online marketing training
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
Whoop that trick!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Junkie1: 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
THESE AFRICAN ARE BITCHES I'M SURE SHE HAS NIGERIAN ROOT ALSO THAT NIGGA S DICK GAME MUST BE A1 TO HAVE bleeped UP HER BRAIN LIKE THIS...ALSO JOIN ME FOR DINNER WEED N NOODLES
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by imitateMe(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by specie103(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2019
She got served grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On May 23, 2019
angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by ricon: 4:19pm On May 23, 2019
I don't understand are they acting a movie.

She was on the ground, they flogged her

She was on the ground, they kicked her

She was on the ground, they cut her hair

She was on the ground, her phone rang and she picked the call

Ayam not understanding. She doesn't have legs ni?

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Junkie1: 4:21pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by CaesarDon(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2019
angry angry

This Is Bad

They wouldn't attack their cheating husbands, but this lady that may not even know that he's married

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by safindakas(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2019
women are over protective, y can't they understand men for once. she should b comfortable in been d man's wife and allow the man to exercise his reduction in population.

pls some1 should remind her dat that d ratio of men to women is 1:6 nw.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
What happened to walking out of the marriage?
Or channelling her anger to the husband?

When marriage is the ultimate goal to many women.
They rather die in a stifling relationship than take a bow.

The side chick should evoke the law on her.

Mtcheew.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by bluefilm: 4:28pm On May 23, 2019
My wife cannot dare to touch my side chic.

If she tries it, I will simply marry my side chic and then make my wife become my side chic.

That's our agreement.

And so far, it has been working for all parties.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 23, 2019
DONFASZY:

Not a criminal? Why can't she do it in the open? Why can't she boldly write it on her status "side chick to ......." but the wife can boldly write on her status "wife to....... "

You're supporting rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2019
The lady beating must be arrested
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:30pm On May 23, 2019
The main he goat you suppose to flog, you left him to flog the poor girl. As if the husband won't hunt another girl and funny enough he may be lying to them that he's still single

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 23, 2019
bluefilm:

If she tries it, I will simply marry my side chic and then make my wife become my side chic.

That's our agreement.

SMH for you. .
Don't worry, your wife will soon bring her side-boo into your house.
Olosho men everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Kriely(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2019
bluefilm:

That's our agreement.

That’s because she also has a side boo. Man, the joke is on you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.