Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit (802 Views)

Malami, Adebayo Others Applaude On Ogfza’s Takeover Of Export Free Zones / Oil Sector Accounts For 93.8% Of Export Revenue In Q4 2018 – CBN / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by wengerman: 9:12am On May 23, 2019
It is my pleasure to introduce you to my bundle and cocktail of export training materials and resources which I tagged export university and kit.it is loaded to the brim with materials that I bought worth over 30k but I am giving it out at 5k so that everybody can afford it
� DETAILED CONTEMPORARY STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
�DETAILED METHODS OF PAYMENT IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
�COSTING AND PRICING OF EXPORT PRODUCTS
�EXPORT LEGAL ISSUES
�UNDERSTANDING EXPORT MARKET
�BITTER KOLA EXPORT EBOOK
�MANUAL ON EXPORT OF BITTER KOLA IN NIGERIA
HOMEBASE EXPORT MANUAL
�SAMPLE EXPORT DOCUMENTS AND TEMPLATE LIKE EXPORT PROPOSAL,PROFORMA INVOICE,COMMERCIAL INVOICE,QUOTATION ETC
Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA
This list is already categories into:
1. Contacts of Foreign Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA
This list is already categories into:
1. Contacts of Foreign Restaurants: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
2. Contacts of Foreign Local Markets: These are Local market sellers of African ingredients abroad. They are market for medium scale exporters.
3. Contacts of Wholesalers or Suppliers: These are suppliers that need African products in very large quantity. They are markets for large export.
4. List of Genuine Registered Exporters In Nigeria: There are over 1,035 contacts of registered exporters in Nigeria.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by errors again!!!
6. Genuine Undisclosed URLs where you can get foreign buyers aside from Alibaba.
The export market is even larger than Nigeria economy.
What you will get is not an address of the foreign buyer but their full contact, like their:
Physical address that can be verified by Google map
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
I will also give you a website where you will genuine foreign buyer update request. By this, I mean you will see the buyer’s request as he is making them on the website. It is always updated with buyer’s request.
: It also contains sample and template of export documents like export proposal, proforma invoice and the rest
How to know genuine foreign buyers
EBook on bitter kola export
Contemporary step by step guide to export business
Detailed methods of payment in international business
And many more
Pay N5000 into this account GTB 0042932706
AYODELE, OLANIYI
Private chat me your payment details and email address to get the kit: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
2. Contacts of Foreign Local Markets: These are Local market sellers of African ingredients abroad. They are market for medium scale exporters.
3. Contacts of Wholesalers or Suppliers: These are suppliers that need African products in very large quantity. They are markets for large export.
4. List of Genuine Registered Exporters In Nigeria: There are over 1,035 contacts of registered exporters in Nigeria.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by series again!!!
6. Genuine Undisclosed URLs where you can get foreign buyers aside from Alibaba.
The export market is even larger than Nigeria economy.
What you will get is not an address of the foreign buyer but their full contact, like their:
Physical address that can be verified by Google map
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
I will also give you a website where you will genuine foreign buyer update request. By this, I mean you will see the buyer’s request as he is making them on the website. It is always updated with buyer’s request.
Pay N5000 into this account GTB 0042932706
AYODELE, OLANIYI
Private chat me on WhatsApp 08050761678 or call 08185385212
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND YOU CAN PAY AFTER SERVICE
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by wengerman: 3:11pm On May 30, 2019
d
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:48pm On May 30, 2019
Nigerians and big mouth. Na mumu dey fall for una. Everything dey internet free so make nobody come deceive you collect una money. Carry una money buy datat spend a little time online u go get wetin u want free.
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by wengerman: 5:37pm On May 31, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigerians and big mouth. Na mumu dey fall for una. Everything dey internet free so make nobody come deceive you collect una money. Carry una money buy datat spend a little time online u go get wetin u want free.
why don't you buy data and search the internet and post it free if u can get everything free .some people are just good in misleading.why is amazon still in business of selling books if those books are free on the internet
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:45pm On May 31, 2019
wengerman:
why don't you buy data and search the internet and post it free if u can get everything free .some people are just good in misleading.why is amazon still in business of selling books if those books are free on the internet
guy pack one side jor na only those gullible type go look ur side twice. Naija and big mouth na like 5 and 6. No dey exaggerate things.
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by wengerman: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
q
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by wengerman: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
50% price cut this november
Re: A-z Of Export Business And Export Kit by wengerman: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
right time to learn export business so that when covid 19 waka go u will just hit the ground running

(1) (Reply)

Fastrack,genuine Platform Where You Can Make Money In Multiple Ways / 15 Most Lowest/Cheapest World Currencies In 2019 / Lovely And Very Affordable Gifts And Souvenirs Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.