Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ameachi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (717 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam by igwe699(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2019
The Former Governor of Rivers State and Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, on Wednesday thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for not converting him to Islam, saying he was misunderstood and criticised for associating with the president.

Amaechi stated this on Wednesday at the valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council.

The former Rivers State Governor narrated how he was almost chased out of Christ the King Catholic Church in 2014 for supporting the president, whom they alleged was trying to Islamise the country.

“Mr. President, let me thank you for not converting me to Islam. I say that specifically because in 2014 when I walked into Christ the King Catholic Church, I was literally chased out of the church as a governor because I was.....
SOURCE/READ MORE : https://ugobestiky.com/ameachi-thanks-buhari-for-not-converting-him-to-islam/
Re: Ameachi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam by NobleAngell(f): 9:59am On May 23, 2019
You mean Buhari has the power to convert you? What a pity!
No wonder you were chased out of the church for whatever reason.

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Governor’s Steward Commits suicide "24 Hours Before The Handing Over / Group warns Fayemi Over Support For Creation Of Fulani Settlements In Ekiti / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Fayemi, Dangote And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.