Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage (781 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage by tinumini: 6:22pm On May 04, 2007
I wrote the Ecobanmk test at tiamyu savage, pls i need information on how and where to check the results, Pls somebody assist me.
Re: Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage by ubiaru(f): 11:13pm On May 04, 2007
Hi tinumini,
i am in the same shoes with you.i really need to know my fate.i had that the results are pasted at tiamiyu savage there at money market.Afam1 told me that.please if you go there,help me check my name.it is UBIARU RITA ULOAKU.THANKS
Re: Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage by segxy4ever(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2007
Go to the head office in Ahmadu Bello way and confirm your result, it is out
Re: Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage by tinumini: 5:59pm On May 09, 2007
Ubiaru, dont worry, I will be going to tiamyu savage tomorrow to check mine, i will check yours too, you can call me on 08025925479 to ask how far anytime from 6pm tomorow.
Re: Ecobank Result Of Tiamyu Savage by ubiaru(f): 7:50pm On May 09, 2007
Tinumini,i will be very grateful if that is done for me.i will calo or send a txt.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Be A Business Owner / Access Bank Phc, Update For Phc Nairalanders / People Prime Lagos Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.