Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Where Is Nwaamaikpe? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Nwaamaikpe? (298 Views)

Who Is Nwaamaikpe? / Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 23, 2019
He doesnt need any introduction here on Nairaland. He is seemingly intelligent, witty and so on. He has a lot of followers too who are endeared to his comments.

He was last seen online at 7;02am on 8th December, 2018 (over 5 months now) which makes me to wonder if he is ok. Is he still alive? Did he take leave from Nairaland? Was he banned by moderators? These are the questions on most minds.

Wherever he is, we wish him well.

cc: GOFRONT

Re: Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by SpyAC(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2019
Me don ask that qtn lng tym ago ooo, but we to appreciate God for taking him away frm us, may the soul of Nwaamaikpe RIP....... Pls hlp me say Amen to that
Re: Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Me don ask that qtn lng tym ago ooo, but we to appreciate God for taking him away frm us, may the soul of Nwaamaikpe RIP....... Pls hlp me say Amen to that
Is he dead? undecided
Re: Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by frbona: 10:29am On May 23, 2019
What's the fuss about this guy?
Re: Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2019
Abeg make the mods push this to the front page. We dey worry for this member.
Re: Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by GOFRONT(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2019
shocked

Just like Olisa Metuh's criticism was like a thorn in the flesh of Apc.....They quiet him

Just like Fela and his Music was like a spear in the flesh of Nigerian govt....They killed his mum

Just like Delel Giwa who was a Nightmare to Babangida's govt....He was sent a bomb

That's exactly the same way NwaAmaikpe was Banned out of Nairaland because his comments was a nightmare and torment haters of the Naked truth which NwaAmaikpe never fails to dish out...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nwaamaikpe? by marwanafrica: 7:55pm On May 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
He doesnt need any introduction here on Nairaland. He is seemingly intelligent, witty and so on. He has a lot of followers too who are endeared to his comments.

He was last seen online at 7;02am on 8th December, 2018 (over 5 months now) which makes me to wonder if he is ok. Is he still alive? Did he take leave from Nairaland? Was he banned by moderators? These are the questions on most minds.

Wherever he is, we wish him well.

cc: GOFRONT

the guy good gaan

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Building Contractors Real Estate Homebuilder In Enugu Nigeria Africa / Between A Nigerian Used 05-07 Ford Fusion And 05-07 Vw Passat / Police Threatens To Stop IPOB On Sit At Home Order In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.