Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know (543 Views)

Makeup Hacks Every Young Lady Should Know / 10 Makeup Hacks Every Lady Must Know / Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know by Zobamzobs: 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
MAKEUP HACKS YOU SHOULD KNOW 2.0
I shared some makeup hacks some time ago and I noticed a lot of people liked the post so I decided to come up with more. I may update this from time to time when I come across more makeup hacks that will be useful to you.

SYNTHETIC LASHES TO MINK LASHES
Sounds like magic right? LOL This hack took social media by storm; I was surprised when I watched the video clip.  Trust the YouTube beauty gurus already tried to debunk the hack. Some didn’t achieve the effect while some did. So I am going to share a video I watched that was successful.

Those that are anti-animal cruelty were excited, for one mink would be left alone but I don’t think that would work anyways.

HOW TO DO:
You would need a spooly or mascara wand and does cheap lashes that look very plastic. Then use your wand to brush vigorously from left to right following the lash’s curve. Brush from the roots upwards.

You can also try from beneath the lash upwards; you loosen up the hairs from the starch that was used to keep everything in place. Will you be trying this makeup hack out?
READ MORE http://stylebeatbyzobam.com.ng/2018/05/23/makeup-hacks-you-should-know
http://stylebeatbyzobam.com.ng/2018/02/09/makeup-hacks

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordable Human Hairs Available At Unbeatable Prices / >:( >:( / Awoof,emoji Bag For 1000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.