Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road (47779 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by MrPresident1: 3:47pm On May 23, 2019
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by luminouz(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by ajebuter(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
Bare face lie

Although I'm against public peeing

However, there are no bushes like that in Lagos..

That's the picture of Jim Iyke taking a pee while travelling

Attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by fergie001: 3:50pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
I can't stop laughing. See person wey dey bodyshame man.cheesy cheesy

A non-virgin lady, an unmarried lady at 34, a frustrated feminist wannabe, a low self-esteemed hoe to went for surgery because she wasn't proud of her look and a hoe who sleeps with her grandfather's agemate for money.

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that she masturbated to the small penis she saw.

You have killed her....

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Aidejay(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
The person wey push this thing come front page
May thunder fire u there

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by martineverest(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
She even took a photo of the guy. If it had happened the other way round now my fellow ladies would have set that page on fire. Respect is reciprocal. No wonder she was dragged over her plastic butttt.
that dude can chose to sue her.many people are quick to snap and record for social media sake,but they don't know the consequences

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by rhythyson: 3:53pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

A non-virgin lady, an unmarried lady at 34, a frustrated feminist wannabe, a low self-esteemed hoe to went for surgery because she wasn't proud of her look and a hoe who sleeps with her grandfather's agemate for money.

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that she masturbated to the small penis she saw.

olboy, all this for her alone?
omo you hash oooo grin grin grin grin
she offend you before

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by martineverest(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2019
how did she see it ,when he's clearly facing the bush?
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On May 23, 2019
She is used to fokn big cassava
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by ohem007(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2019
SageMK:
Imagine if the roles were reversed, and it's a man now ranting online about how he saw a woman peeing and thus yelled at her that he saw her bore hole vagina.

I know alot of people will tag him a pervert, and even report his account. But being that it's a woman, she'll get away with it like they always do. So insensitive. sad

A decent woman will mind her business.

But a frustrated feminist will this opportunity to see a man's willy and use that mental picture to ease off later.

No #homo buh mehnnnn i love you

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by mexicocity: 3:57pm On May 23, 2019
I was expecting you to say something reasonable but you decide to proof me wrong.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by trapQ: 3:57pm On May 23, 2019
Decent woman bla bla bla. How many of you men are decent? What is the correlation between her post and feminism? Or has your hatred for feminism blocked your reasoning?

How many women do you see peeing for the world and actually exposing their vaginas for the world to see?
SageMK:
Imagine if the roles were reversed, and it's a man now ranting online about how he saw a woman peeing and thus yelled at her that he saw her bore hole vagina.

I know alot of people will tag him a pervert, and even report his account. But being that it's a woman, she'll get away with it like they always do. So insensitive. sad

But a frustrated feminist will this opportunity to see a man's willy and use that mental picture to ease off later.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by ohem007(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

oga shey you sure say no be you..

this one wey you dey para like this

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by anonymuz(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
COURVOISier:
The mumu girl no knw say temperature dey affect prick. Wait make e erect first, i bet she no even know what a grower and shower are.
temperature and mood.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by ohem007(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Decent woman bla bla bla. How many of you men are decent? What is the correlation between her post and feminism? Or has your hatred for feminism blocked your reasoning?

How many women do you see peeing for the world and actually exposing their vaginas for the world to see?

see last year december a young lady ran over to my car, bend down nd urinated on my tyre....

she thought there was nobody in there buh i was dahm confused nd i didn't say shit cos i can see everything nd i just let it slide....

mehnnn if you see the kind sweat wey comot for this lady body ehnnn

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Junkie1: 4:04pm On May 23, 2019
THIS BITCH CONTINUES TO PROVE MY POINT AS A RATCHET FAKE SLAY BITCH..
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by tintingz(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
SageMK:

How did you know she's a feminist?

How does it relate to feminism?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by osuofia2(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
That pix over there is Jim iyke, bloggers God go forgive nna
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by tfash96(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
That guy fit be ice prince o
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2019
How often do you see ladies do this on the road? Very rare.
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WOMEN DO IT, IT'S ALRIGHT. WOMAN POWER.

WHEN MEN DO IT IT'S TERRIBLE, SEXIST, INSULTING, DEROGATORY, ETC.

I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF MEN WHO BEHAVE LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC,
BUT WHAT IF WE CALL OUT WOMEN EACH TIME THEY PUBLICLY DISPLAY THEIR UNATTRACTIVE PARTS WHEN THEY APPEAR IN THEIR USUAL SCANTILY DRESSED MANNER?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

That’s Jim Iyke in the picture

Bless you... I thought I was the only observant one.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Mizwisdom(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
She even took a photo of the guy. If it had happened the other way round now my fellow ladies would have set that page on fire. Respect is reciprocal. No wonder she was dragged over her plastic butttt.

The guy in the picture is Jim Iyke. It's an old picture
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Erolow(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2019
Warisdis

See signature below if interested in free online marketing training
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
SageMK:

She is still missing Maje and having their bedroom memories.
The guy is damn muscular!
That's their latest trend, verified idiots.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by jnoz23(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
toke wey her vag be like marianas trench?
we kuku know say na opposite she dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by CAPSLOCKED: 4:29pm On May 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by BENEAMATA: 4:30pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Bros don vex ! make person wey sabi talk dey remember person wey sabi listen . Toke you see your life outside ? oya sorry ehn ? next time , leave wee wee wey no be ur own !
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by jnoz23(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
I Taya sef
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by PopeFlatino(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2019
The kind of big hammer we God created put for my body eehh... sometimes I wonder whether someone has my size even angry,because my ex complained about it for long until she became used to it cheesy...make God swap am wit big money for my account instead,u can give me small Prick abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.