Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road (47781 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by lovemaths(f): 4:43pm On May 23, 2019
Picture of the "willy" or I don't believe this.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by megafaraday(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2019
That's no news. You can't compare a man's willy in the ground state like when you saw it to the excited state when charged for action. The difference is clear.
The shame is on you
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by masqot(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2019
It's a lie
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by omooajisnooni: 4:50pm On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:
Do u pee on the road in yankee
Una go just dey behave anyhow like goats cos ur in Nigeria angry

See the f00l park car oneside Dey litter environment
The Americana! well done o

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Maariv: 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
Amagite3:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her Twitter account to reveal what she did to a man she saw peeing by the road side.

According to her, she body-shamed him and yelled at him to keep Lagos clean.

"The guy peeing by the road side, I saw your willy, it’s like my little finger ����� I pulled my window down and yelled small peeenis keep Lagos clean.

He just casually brought out his instrument to water the ground, like no biggie I’m just going to pee for you to see
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/toke-makinwa-body-shames-man-she-saw-peeing-on-the-road.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Toke, one question" Did this man form himself in his mother's womb? Common sense is no longer common in this age
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by bayooz(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
sevo:
Little finger that can make you speak in tongues when vexed!! Lol

That pic nah old pix of Jim iyke peeing while he was travelling last year nah....except she dey try to shade Jim iyke stylishly.... Anyway....what do I know

http://news.nollyzone.com/african-mentality-actor-jim-iyke-spotted-urinating-road-side/
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Luckyziakegha: 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
Young guy makes fuunnycomedy video about Nysc and minimum wage... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu_0KAy9iKA

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
It's not the man's fault, he must answer the call of nature.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Sinach0191(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2019
See person wey dey on his own u come dey find trouble.

U don't know the pleasure he will feel after releasing dat urine dats why
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Martinez39(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2019
SageMK:
Imagine if the roles were reversed, and it's a man now ranting online about how he saw a woman peeing and thus yelled at her that he saw her bore hole vagina.

I know alot of people will tag him a pervert, and even report his account. But being that it's a woman, she'll get away with it like they always do. So insensitive. sad

A decent woman will mind her business.

But a frustrated feminist will this opportunity to see a man's willy and use that mental picture to ease off later.
Had the gender been reversed, feminists would have screamed that he is body shaming her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Od1n: 4:59pm On May 23, 2019
You want a guy to be big, why can't you be tighter, you ho?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by rayobaba(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2019
Many ladies/girl wl not comment. Hypocrisy!
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Od1n: 5:10pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Decent woman bla bla bla. How many of you men are decent? What is the correlation between her post and feminism? Or has your hatred for feminism blocked your reasoning?

How many women do you see peeing for the world and actually exposing their vaginas for the world to see?

Do we start posting videos of university stu-runsgirls we carry and caption it "Keep Nigeria Holy you fanta-faced coke-hand, yamleg, small breasted, flat-assed, strechedmarked, ugly girl?" you could wake up to your own video.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by nogragra: 5:15pm On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:

Toilet no dey anywhere in sight around there what must he do wee on himself?
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:17pm On May 23, 2019
Od1n:

Do we start posting videos of university stu-runsgirls we carry and caption it "Keep Nigeria Holy you fanta-faced coke-hand, yamleg, small breasted, flat-assed, strechedmarked, ugly girl?" you could wake up to your own video.

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by KingAzubuike(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2019
ajebuter:
Bare face lie

Although I'm against public peeing

However, there are no bushes like that in Lagos..

That's the picture of Jim Iyke taking a pee while travelling

Attention seeker
Lol you're obviously munmy's pet who is always indoors and doesn't go out at all.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
I can't stop laughing. See person wey dey bodyshame man.cheesy cheesy

A non-virgin lady, an unmarried lady at 34, a frustrated feminist wannabe, a low self-esteemed hoe to went for surgery because she wasn't proud of her look and a hoe who sleeps with her grandfather's agemate for money.

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that she masturbated to the small penis she saw.

The attention we give to all these bloggers who are not smart.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by verycheese: 6:08pm On May 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT FALLEN BOOBIES, CAMEL TOES, AND SQUEEZED WRINKLED THIGHS ARE ALWAYS ON DISPLAY.. LET'S NOT FORGET THE STRETCH MARKS AND MULTICOLORED SKIN.
AND YOU DON'T FIND MEN GOING TO THE INTERNET TO CURSE THE WOMEN INVOLVED, AFTER CURSING THEM ON THE ROAD LIKE THIS WOMAN DID TO THE MAN. THAT'S COMMON SENSE AND RESPONSIBLENESS.
SOMETHING MOST WOMEN LACK ABUNDANTLY.

Lol. O ga o! Squeezed thighs

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2019
It's because the Willy Willy did not see her that is why she is talking like that. If the willy Willy sees her now and it visibly gets angry she will be shouting sexual harrasment
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Agwoden(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

A non-virgin lady, an unmarried lady at 34, a frustrated feminist wannabe, a low self-esteemed hoe to went for surgery because she wasn't proud of her look and a hoe who sleeps with her grandfather's agemate for money.

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that she masturbated to the small penis she saw.

Ah! only one person?
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
She even took a photo of the guy. If it had happened the other way round now my fellow ladies would have set that page on fire. Respect is reciprocal. No wonder she was dragged over her plastic butttt.

That is the photo of Jim Ikye.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by RTSC: 6:37pm On May 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
She even took a photo of the guy. If it had happened the other way round now my fellow ladies would have set that page on fire. Respect is reciprocal. No wonder she was dragged over her plastic butttt.
That is a picture of jim iyke when he was traveling to the east.
He posted it himself sometime ago.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by YungLasaint(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2019
If to say you know how many hours the dude hold that pee you no for dey rant anyhow...

I wonder if you think twice before posting that.... Sha it a free world, just imagining if it was vice versa what some challant feminist will say....

If you know the joy derive from road side peeing eh you for jejely mind your business...
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by taiyeayodeji: 6:56pm On May 23, 2019
I don't think what the guy did was wrong,it was on a highway and a bush side,before you condemn him,you need to ask if there are toilet around,anybody can do that when presssed in the middle of a journey where there are no toilets.

martineverest:
that dude can chose to sue her.many people are quick to snap and record for social media sake,but they don't know the consequences
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by martineverest(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
I don't think what the guy did was wrong,it was on a highway and a bush side,before you condemn him,you need to ask if there are toilet around,anybody can do that when presssed in the middle of a journey where there are no toilets.

did u read my comment well?....I am actually supporting the dude and not toke.....toke is intruding his privacy
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by JOSEPH4334: 7:01pm On May 23, 2019
Now I see D Reason Y they say
Celebrities live Fake Life
TOKe U saw Who ?
LIES
My People
That was JIM IKE o
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by taiyeayodeji: 7:11pm On May 23, 2019
sorry, error in my comment ,i actually wanted to support your comment.Nigerians can be hypocritical,i have seen white men in europe pee in bushes where there are no toilets,assuming you find yourself in a place where no toilets dey and u can't hold it anymore.nobody wil tell you to use your initiative.

martineverest:
did u read my comment well?....I am actually supporting the dude and not toke.....toke is intruding his privacy
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by Gabson001(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:

What do you know??
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by emmysolo2001(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2019
I saw your bore hole vagina cheesy cheesy :Di cannot laugh
SageMK:
Imagine if the roles were reversed, and it's a man now ranting online about how he saw a woman peeing and thus yelled at her that he saw her bore hole vagina.

I know alot of people will tag him a pervert, and even report his account. But being that it's a woman, she'll get away with it like they always do. So insensitive. sad

A decent woman will mind her business.

But a frustrated feminist will this opportunity to see a man's willy and use that mental picture to ease off later.
Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by sweetrace(f): 7:47pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

I am certain that you’re not a virgin. Toke has a right to her opinions. While she has no right to put the guy’s picture online, you have no right to berate her at all

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road by sweetrace(f): 7:51pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Decent woman bla bla bla. How many of you men are decent? What is the correlation between her post and feminism? Or has your hatred for feminism blocked your reasoning?

How many women do you see peeing for the world and actually exposing their vaginas for the world to see?

Exactly!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face / Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.