Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

See Why All Atheist Are Foolish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why All Atheist Are Foolish (779 Views)

The Truth : All Atheist Should Answer This Question / Summoning All Atheist / I Dare All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 10:50am On May 23, 2019
Atheist are people which conditions make them believe there is no God, Let say they doubt the existence of God,

Atheist rely so much on science as they like prove everything, but they fail to realise that science is only useful for things that are limited (measurable ).

In other for the atheist to believe God exis . They ask religious people to prove God. The question is how do you want God to be prove , picture or video or live broadcast cheesy

The main reason why atheist are foolish is that

Atheist didnot believe God because they cant prove HIM

But they believe spirituality exist without proving

They believe they have a soul without proving it

They believe human dream without proving it

I think atheist are bias, And they are actually fighting against religion

If you are an atheist. You must equally believe you don't have a soul. Since you can't prove it. I think that more logical

In conclusion, Atheist are only against Christianity

2 Likes

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by thesicilian: 10:55am On May 23, 2019
If someone tells you there's no God, show him God. Calling them foolish doesn't prove your case in any way.

9 Likes

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 10:59am On May 23, 2019
thesicilian:
If someone tells you there's no God, show him God. Calling them foolish doesn't prove your case in any way.
don't worry. I will tell God to snap and send you grin
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by OtemAtum: 11:26am On May 23, 2019
People who worship one god or the other are even more foolish than atheists, because they are believing puny gods like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu etc to be the Almighty God their creator.

1 Like

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 11:32am On May 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
People who worship one god or the other are even more foolish than atheists, because they are believing puny gods like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu etc to be the Almighty God their creator.

Stop confusing yourself . No man on earth knows the name of God. All these are name people give him. There is nothing like Yahweh or Allah. The Creator is the Creator

The doctrine of UFO you are reading is only misleading you. Believe me , it all trash
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by OtemAtum: 11:45am On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Stop confusing yourself . No man on earth knows the name of God. All these are name people give him. There is nothing like Yahweh or Allah. The Creator is the Creator

The doctrine of UFO you are reading is only misleading you. Believe me , it all trash
Yes, God Almighty may not have a specific name, but we know the character of Yahweh and Allah and they are not God's character. According to the book of Universal History, it was recorded how God Almighty created them. Go and read the book of MCC 1:14 and the creation of Yahweh would be clearer to you. Peace.

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 23, 2019
X
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yes, God Almighty may not have a specific name, but we know the character of Yahweh and Allah and they are not God's character. According to the book of Universal History, it was recorded how God Almighty created them. Go and read the book of MCC 1:14 and the creation of Yahweh would be clearer to you. Peace.

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

Book of universe written by a human or the Creator himself

Believe me. Angel will never disclose heavenly secret to human, only fallen angels and demon would do that,

Angel will only speak in parable, you can see that in book of revelation, all these UFO are error and thrash from low level spirit entity.

Are you gonna say Creator create Sango. Who is a Yoruba god, Nah. You just don't know how these things work that why you easily fall for it

UFO is a complete trash.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by geoworldedu: 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Believe me. Angel will never disclose heavenly secret to human, only fallen angels and demon would do that,

Angel will only speak in parable, you can see that in book of revelation, all these UFO are error and thrash from low level spirit entity.

Are you gonna say Creator create Sango. Who is a Yoruba god, Nah. You just don't know how these things work that why you easily fall for it

UFO is a complete trash.
Biblical nonsense has eaten up your brain. Can you ever have sense?
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 23, 2019
geoworldedu:
Biblical nonsense has eaten up your brain. Can you ever have sense?
whether you like it or not. Ufo is trash
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by OtemAtum: 12:28pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

UFO is a complete trash.
God Almighty is the sum total of EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE. Once you know that, then you can start talking about any other thing. Now what heavenly secret are you talking about? Does the abode of Yahweh, Allah and co. look too great to you? Not at all. Atum, being the brother of Yahweh and Allah is the one exposing this your so-called heavenly secret. So it should be clear to you that Atum, being the mate of your god, is capable of revealing anything.

BTW, Yahweh your god is currenlty in a spiritual cage which his god mates have confined him to.

Yes, Sango is also a product of God Almighty. There's nothing or anyone in existence that's not a product of God Almighty. Even Yahweh your god is a product of God Almighty, only that Yahweh has far less than 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001℅ of the power of God Almighty. Peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by geoworldedu: 12:29pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
whether you like it or not. Ufo is trash

And what do you call your bible? Toilet roll I guess cheesy
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
God Almighty is the sum total of EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE. Once you know that, then you can start talking about any other thing. Now what heavenly secret are you talking about? Does the abode of Yahweh, Allah and co. look too great to you? Not at all. Atum, being the brother of Yahweh and Allah is the one exposing this your so-called heavenly secret. So it should be clear to you that Atum, being the mate of your god, is capable of revealing anything.

BTW, Yahweh your god is currenlty in a spiritual cage which his god mates have confined him to.

Yes, Sango is also a product of God Almighty. There's nothing or anyone in existence that's not a product of God Almighty. Even Yahweh your god is a product of God Almighty, only that Yahweh has far less than 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001℅ of the power of God Almighty. Peace.

Half knowledge can be dangerous

All I see is you turning everything up-side-down

You talk about spiritual cage, how do you know, do you go there, or the writer went there
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by ayodijex(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2019
write-ups like this that exhibit absence of Intelligence is why Atheists hold on to their beliefs. They won't even give you audience, ko worth e.

1 Like

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by OtemAtum: 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Half knowledge can be dangerous

All I see is you turning everything up-side-down

You talk about spiritual cage, how do you know, do you go there, or the writer went there
I've been there time without number. I was there when the gods of science led by Atum were confining the gods of religions into the spiritual cage.

Read the book of Otem Erectus 226:15-28
15. Now yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months,
Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2019
ayodijex:
write-ups like this that exhibit absence of Intelligence is why Atheists hold on to their beliefs. They won't even give you audience, ko worth e.
I am only explaining to the world why they are fool, I was never asking for their audience.

Their belief changes nothing and only a fool will say the write up is not logical enough

Because that the truth
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Martinez39(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2019
Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous. grin

1 Like

Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Tell it to do that, we are waiting.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by hopefulLandlord: 6:26pm On May 23, 2019
even a Christian should find the OP to be extremely nonsensical
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Jman06(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

And you know the gender is "him"??

I opened this thread with a high hope that alas somebody wants to prove " god" for us only to be disappointed as usual with the crap written up there!
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2019
Jman06:
And you know the gender is "him"??

I opened this thread with a high hope that alas somebody wants to prove " god" for us only to be disappointed as usual with the crap written up there!
how would you like God to be proved. A picture or video ?
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Jman06(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
how would you like God to be proved. A picture or video ?
Since you guys say "god" is omnipotent and omnipresent, tell him/her/it to appear to me face to face so we can have a chat.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by asalimpo(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
God's selfie. He follow Jesus on twitter.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On May 23, 2019
Jman06:
Since you guys say "god" is omnipotent and omnipresent, tell him/her/it to appear to me face to face so we can have a chat.
do you believe God will appeared to you this nigh ?
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 6:46am On May 24, 2019
malvisguy212:
do you believe God will appeared to you this nigh ?
They are not ready
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by malvisguy212: 7:18am On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
They are not ready

lol. they make demand that God should reveal Himself to them even though they do not believed
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:29am On May 24, 2019
malvisguy212:
lol. they make demand that God should reveal Himself to them even though they do not believed
They are not serious joor. Someone that cannot stand in presence of an Angel, asking for God

Though most of them actually feel like . It God that offend them.

Believe me they don't really understand the Creator. Such as hardmirror and like.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
They are not serious joor. Someone that cannot stand in presence of an Angel, asking for God

Though most of them actually feel like . It God that offend them.

Believe me they don't really understand the Creator. Such as hardmirror and like.

Ok take selfie with an angel then.
Re: See Why All Atheist Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 24, 2019
LordReed:

Ok take selfie with an angel then.

Wait ! Am coming, I wan set the camera well grin

(1) (Reply)

Aswear To Slap God Dey Hungry Me / . / Who Are The Enemies Of The God Of Abrahamic Text?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.