Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria (11669 Views)

World Bank Predicts Higher Per Capita Income For Nigeria / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Elemosho478: 5:05pm On May 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
it shouldn't be a tribe thing

It is a tribe thing, because according to you guys. You are the only eligible people and the Richest and every other Nigerian Billionaires are fakes and not eligible to be Billionaires

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Ultimatezlant: 5:06pm On May 23, 2019
Elemosho478:

It is a tribe thing, because according to you guys. You are the only eligible people and the Richest and every other Nigerian Billionaires are fakes and not eligible to be a Billionaires
omo check my staments here and verify if I did that.

Am not Yoruba or igbo.

My own is people should stop arrogating billionaires in dollars to people who are not (bloggers and palm wine local talk should stop).

Dangote has a refinery and the monopoly of cement in every home in Africa most populous country yet he is just $10b rich.

He has been there for years and has over 60% stake in a public IPO company.

Very easy to calculate his own networth.

He is richest Blackman even against American blacks that own the dollar

But people would say Mr b doing business in Naira is worth $8b yet no claim to back it just assumption, no market big enough

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Elemosho478: 5:17pm On May 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:

Am not Yoruba or igbo

Ok, but that's still the perspective of Igbo about Billionaires in Nigeria. They like to think they are the only tribe eligible to be billionaires in Nigeria and they are the Richest while every other Nigerian Billionaires are fakes and not eligible

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

So for your little mind
Arthur Eze Atlas Oronto
Sir Emeka Offor Chrome group
Obijasen-Nestoil
ABC Orjiako-Seplat
Emeka Okwosa - Oilserv
Oscar Onyema- Air peace
Uju Ifejika Brittania-U
Cletus Ibeto-Ibeto group, are million dollars Tell me if it's ignorant or hatred
Yes they are.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:

Am not Yoruba or igbo.

My own is people should stop arrogating billionaires in dollars to people who are not (bloggers and palm wine local talk should stop).

Dangote has a refinery and the monopoly of cement in every home in Africa most populous country yet he is just $10b rich.

He has been there for years and has over 60% stake in a public IPO company.

Very easy to calculate his own networth.

But people would say Mr b is worth $8b yet no claim to back it just assumption, no market big enough

I want you to do extensive research on these two firms, just be frank to yourself, then we can debate, mind you Azudialu is Chairman Smile network Africa and biggest Nigeria shareholder in Julius Berger PLC

Kindly go through both

https://nestoilgroup.com/

https://www.famfa.com/

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by xelly: 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:
According to the Biafran Bureau of Statistics.

You guys just sit in your erosion-ridden region and type shits from your anus.

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Uwazuruike were able to scam you and your parents.

You are a Foo L

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 5:56pm On May 23, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Yes they are.
You guys are really funny cheesy cheesy
Only in Nigeria a woman with one oil license is richer than a man with 22 oil licences across Africa

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 6:01pm On May 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Only in Nigeria a woman with one oil license is richer than a man with 22 oil licences across Africa
Forbes thinks otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by SLAP44: 6:05pm On May 23, 2019
Igbos are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 6:06pm On May 23, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Forbes thinks otherwise.
Forbes play your music when you invite them especially those not public, can you list other investments of Alakija

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by SLAP44: 6:08pm On May 23, 2019
Elemosho478:

Ok, but that's still the perspective of Igbo about Billionaires in Nigeria. They like to think they are the only tribe eligible to be billionaires in Nigeria and they are the Richest while every other Nigerian Billionaires are fakes and not eligible

I just wonder what will happen if we get our Biafra
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by horsepower101: 6:09pm On May 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

One oil license vs twenty-two.... this shouldn’t even be be a debate yet it is in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Hotworta1: 6:10pm On May 23, 2019
kayfra:
What's your source?

Something you fetched while poopooing?

Lmao grin u are mean!
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by lexisfix: 6:10pm On May 23, 2019
Read below it
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Hotworta1: 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
Elemosho478:

Hian! Ogbomosho abi na Elemosho na wetin? Wetin bring this kind talk come here na?
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 6:53pm On May 23, 2019
horsepower101:

One oil license vs twenty-two.... this shouldn’t even be be a debate yet it is in Nigeria.
That's Naija for you, forget media hype on Alakija, you know these guys very well, same way they over hype Otedola, I only compare Alakija to Uju Ifejika CEO Brittania-U, Brittania-U is a major player in the upstream and downstream sectors, although she use her own experts,Brittania-U currently have a 152ft Rig for drilling program on Brittania-U’s block at Ajapa (OML 90) field as well also offer rig lease/charter services to independent companies on term contract

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:25pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
point of correction the only billion dollars we have in nigeria re as follow

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

others re millionaire in dollars. drop mic.

infact there is no igboman dead or alive that worth more than folorunsho alakija
You swim in deep Ocean of ignorance
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Timmypromise(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2019
Oyo State make the list yet..... enugu people how market.... watch as people from Southyeast quote
Igbos can't sleep since they check Forbes list
u never see anything
Imagine a woman is Richer than all yeasterners

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by MorufuAtanda: 9:17pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Uwazuruike were able to scam you and your parents.

Bolurudeen my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, your painmentalization dey obvious. grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by 989900: 9:24pm On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

[s]So for your little mind
Arthur Eze Atlas Oronto
Sir Emeka Offor Chrome group
Obijasen-Nestoil
ABC Orjiako-Seplat
Emeka Okwosa - Oilserv
Oscar Onyema- Air peace
Uju Ifejika Brittania-U
Cletus Ibeto-Ibeto group, are million dollars Tell me if it's ignorant or hatred [/s]

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 9:29pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=989900 post=78659501][/quote]
These guys are far richer than Adenuga, Adenuga is being used by Mafias

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Favor99(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
abi o, I Am still waiting to hear the billionaire dollar wise from edo just one
E pain am to see Edo on the list wahla!!
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Favor99(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
]The irony is he would quote one blog that dashes everyone billionaire but when you say their is only one global recognized body he would then say the person doesn't want to brag.

Op listed Edo there am like even Gabriel igbinedion and Capt hosa aren't even worth a billion dollar
Every positive list in Nigeria whether it’s richest states, states with highest jamb scores, states with highest gdp and gdp per capita, states with highest internally generated revenue(IGR), states with highest human development index(HDI), states with lowest unemployment, states with lowest poverty levels you will find Edo in the top 5 in the country.

So no surprise here. If you need proof I will gladly post links and stats backing up my claim

In each of these lists, out of all the states mentioned is always Edo State that people have a problem with being on the list

If it’s something positive, our enemies do not want to see us on that list.

#Proudly Edolite
#Proudly Esan

#May God be the Glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Optionalx: 3:47am On May 24, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

infact there is no igboman dead or alive that worth more than folorunsho alakija
@bolded
How much are YOU worth! that’s is koko ...
Lemme guess ...NOTHING undecided
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 4:08am On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:

FUNNIEST COMMENT EVER!

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 4:11am On May 24, 2019
horsepower101:

See illiterates! Oil Well value DEPENDS on the CAPACITY of each Well. Its like saying someone with 10 Toyota Camry is richer than someone with 1 FERRARI.
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 4:16am On May 24, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Arthur Eze and Obijasen are richer than Adenuga, Alakija she is far below those I listed, can you list out Alakija investments
Your Source Biafran Broadcasting Corporation! Local Container Container idiots!
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 4:19am On May 24, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
trying to be clever by half. carnetworth com is not the credible link. the forbes u posted only said he donated not his networth.

post thier networth from forbes list and the arguement is over
Thats WHAT they are KNOWN for! UNEDUCATED DISTORTION OF THE TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by EASY39(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

DEJI ADELEKE
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 4:42am On May 24, 2019
This thread has proven ONE thing for me......... IGBOS are the loudest EMPTY chest beaters IN THE WORLD! They ALL act like illiterates in proving some FALSE beliefs. The ONLY internationally Verifiable SOURCE to list billionaires IN THE WORLD is FORBES MAGAZINE! NOT ebukablogs or emekablogs! AND i have NEVER seen ANY IGBO mentioned as a billionaire EVER! Having 1000 container container busineses does NOT EQUAL ONE Dangote cement! Another idiot said One igboman is the largest Julius berger shareholder IN NIGERIA........ does that AUTOMATICALLY make him a BILLIONAIRE? fools EVERYWHERE!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 62nd Birthday / "Send Metuh Back To Prison" — EFCC Appeals To Supreme Court / Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.