Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria (11680 Views)

World Bank Predicts Higher Per Capita Income For Nigeria / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 4:46am On May 24, 2019
EVEN the igboman that opened this thread ADMITTED that he had NO SOURCE BUT these are his FEELINGS about this issue..... NO FACTS and his other lacasera selling Brethens jumped on the LIES by ADDING MORE lies to the thread..... Foolish ppl!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2019
These sort of threads are stupid. Why is it only a list of states without per capita numbers being mentioned. Its like making a list of fastest growing running sprinters without listening runtimes. It's ridiculous an just shows this conjecture or lie.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Ultimatezlant: 6:51am On May 24, 2019
Favor99:

Every positive list in Nigeria whether it’s richest states, states with highest jamb scores, states with highest gdp and gdp per capita, states with highest internally generated revenue(IGR), states with highest human development index(HDI), states with lowest unemployment, states with lowest poverty levels you will find Edo in the top 5 in the country.

So no surprise here. If you need proof I will gladly post links and stats backing up my claim

In each of these lists, out of all the states mentioned is always Edo State that people have a problem with being on the list

If it’s something positive, our enemies do not want to see us on that list.

#Proudly Edolite
#Proudly Esan

#May God be the Glory
owanlen esan me khen o,

I just wanted to get the names of these dollar billionaires
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Favor99(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
owanlen esan me khen o,

I just wanted to get the names of these dollar billionaires
Your Esan? Well this is a surprise. You must be half Esan, meaning Esan mother and father from another tribe
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Ultimatezlant: 8:00am On May 24, 2019
Favor99:

Your Esan? Well this is a surprise. You must be half Esan, meaning Esan mother and father from another tribe
uromi o'le abamen na vie, ine mwen ewu.

But I speak objectively on the subject
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Favor99(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
uromi o'le abamen na vie, ine mwen ewu.

But I speak objectively on the subject
Ok I see. I unfortunately don’t speak Esan, as I grew up outside Esanland. But I see your parents are from Uromi and Ewu. I’m from Ekpoma

Sorry to accuse you bro, our people are not really well liked on here. Most of these people don’t like us, you can see it in their comments.
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 9:24am On May 24, 2019
tiger28:
See illiterates! Oil Well value DEPENDS on the CAPACITY of each Well. Its like saying someone with 10 Toyota Camry is richer than someone with 1 FERRARI.
You are the illiterate, most of you are too emotional, dumb to do common research, Famfa own by Alakija have small stake in Agbami oilfield, Chevron which operates the field via it Nigeria affiliate Star deep, Chevron control major stake in Agbami oilfield 68.15%, stat oil 18.85%, Petrobas 13%.
Leading Indigenous oil companies Seplat, Aito, Oando Nestoil, Newcross Petroleum. Alakija Famfa far from the last, Seplat operates six oil wells they are leading IOC, Seplat is owned by two Igbo guys, same as Aiteo and Nestoil. Alakija is far below this guys, Seplat and Nestoil both were quoted in London and Nigerian stock market, Seplat is currently developing $700 million (about N253 billion) Gas plant, it is called ANOH Gas Processing Plant, first being execute by indigenous firm

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=k57nXOfTGsX0kwXVsIWQDg&q=Seplat%2C+Oando+Plc%2C+Nestoil%2C+Newcross+Petroleum+Limited%2C+and+Aiteo%2C+They+have+made+rapid+gains+on+their+IOCs+counterparts+in+terms+of+technical+expertise+and+finance+capability%2C+&oq=Seplat%2C+Oando+Plc%2C+Nestoil%2C+Newcross+Petroleum+Limited%2C+and+Aiteo%2C+They+have+made+rapid+gains+on+their+IOCs+counterparts+in+terms+of+technical+expertise+and+finance+capability%2C+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.12..41l8.3616.3616..4496...0.0..0.0.0.......1....2j1.......8.A4JmAVQ5964

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 9:47am On May 24, 2019
Brittania-U own by Uju Ifejika own 100% equity interest in Ajapa oilfield, they are the operators of Ajapa oilfield unlike Famfa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:04am On May 24, 2019
Seplat is leading indigenous oil company today
Trading in Nigeria and London market

Operates six wells, ignorant minds will be making silly noise over Forbes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Oblongata: 10:11am On May 24, 2019
thesicilian:
References?
ijebu weed grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:13am On May 24, 2019
Seplat has a 45% working interest in OMLs 4, 38 and 41 which are located in Edo (OML 4) and Delta (OMLs 38 and 41) States onshore Nigeria. Seplat is operator of the three blocks on behalf of the NPDC/Seplat Joint Venture and, to date, is the only company that has secured NPDC approval for operatorship over blocks acquired as part of recent divestment programmes by the major IOCs

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
Atlas Oranto own by Arthur Eze is Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group. Operating in 9 Africa countries

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Uzoezeamugo: 10:51am On May 24, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

Apart from that Nsukka people are not Igbos
You stupid efulefu and afonja worshipper with fish brain, i know squarely you are not Igbo or rather you are sophisticated 'Ibo' Islamic slowpoke that does not know the differene between 'Igbo and the anglicization 'Ibo'. I know you are from ibo not the Igbo nation. afonja worshipper....

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
According to the Biafran Bureau of Statistics.

You guys just sit in your erosion-ridden region and type shits from your anus.

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Uwazuruike were able to scam you and your parents.

So much pained bitter vitrol

,like a red-hot iron was placed in your bare back,cheeks and fire-head

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by tiger28: 3:42pm On May 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
You are the illiterate, most of you are too emotional, dumb to do common research, Famfa own by Alakija have small stake in Agbami oilfield, Chevron which operates the field via it Nigeria affiliate Star deep, Chevron control major stake in Agbami oilfield 68.15%, stat oil 18.85%, Petrobas 13%.
Leading Indigenous oil companies Seplat, Aito, Oando Nestoil, Newcross Petroleum. Alakija Famfa far from the last, Seplat operates six oil wells they are leading IOCs, Seplat is owned by two Igbo guys, same as Aiteo and Nestoil. Alakija is far below this guys, Seplat and Nestoil both were quoted in London and Nigerian stock market, Seplat is currently developing $700 million (about N253 billion) Gas plant, it is called ANOH Gas Processing Plant, first being execute by indigenous firm

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=k57nXOfTGsX0kwXVsIWQDg&q=Seplat%2C+Oando+Plc%2C+Nestoil%2C+Newcross+Petroleum+Limited%2C+and+Aiteo%2C+They+have+made+rapid+gains+on+their+IOCs+counterparts+in+terms+of+technical+expertise+and+finance+capability%2C+&oq=Seplat%2C+Oando+Plc%2C+Nestoil%2C+Newcross+Petroleum+Limited%2C+and+Aiteo%2C+They+have+made+rapid+gains+on+their+IOCs+counterparts+in+terms+of+technical+expertise+and+finance+capability%2C+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.12..41l8.3616.3616..4496...0.0..0.0.0.......1....2j1.......8.A4JmAVQ5964
bla bla bla bla bla! These IGBOMEN have ALL THESE INTERNATIONAL monies but Forbes DOESN'T mention them as billionaires You think Forbes is chinedublogs? Where they pull everything from their butts??oh i get it.... " Forbes is MARGINALIZING US" .......STUPID LOCAL CHAMPIONS!
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by forgiveness: 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
Donmedra:
there are people 10 times richer than bill gate and they aren't on Forbes list.

Who? grin
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Hurrikane3000: 4:28pm On May 24, 2019
I almost accepted the list but when i saw abia and Oyo, and katsina is not there, i know it was all bull sh*t,
katsina state have more billionaires than Oyo and Abia state.
I only accepted number 1to 4 on the list,

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 5:38pm On May 24, 2019
tiger28:
bla bla bla bla bla! These IGBOMEN have ALL THESE INTERNATIONAL monies but Forbes DOESN'T mention them as billionaires You think Forbes is chinedublogs? Where they pull everything from their butts??oh i get it.... " Forbes is MARGINALIZING US" .......STUPID LOCAL CHAMPIONS!
That's why I said you are dumb, if you can do ordinary Google search, Famfa own by Alakija is small player in Oil industry, she's just there grabbing little Chevron is throwing at her , she's not an operator in downstream, below are leading players
https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/energy/indigenous-firms-achieve-great-feats-in-oil-exploration-production/amp

1 Like

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 6:26pm On May 24, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
point of correction the only billion dollars we have in nigeria re as follow

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

others re millionaire in dollars. drop mic.

infact there is no igboman dead or alive that worth more than folorunsho alakija

Forbes nomination advert on CBNC for those Interested grin

Read Forbes Africa Under 30 opens nominations for 2019

Attention entrepreneurs,creatives, sport stars and technology geeks — the 2019 FORBES AFRICA Under 30 nominations are now open. FORBES AFRICA is on the hunt for Africans under the age of 30, who are building brands, creating jobs and representing and transforming the continent, to join the Under 30 community of 2019.

JOHANNESBURG, 17 January 2019: FORBES AFRICA is on the hunt for Africans under the age of 30, who are building brands, creating jobs and representing and transforming the continent, to join the Under 30 community for 2019.

Each year, FORBES AFRICA looks for resilient self-starters, innovators, entrepreneurs and disruptors who have the acumen to stay the course in their chosen field, come what may.

Past honorees include Kwesta, Nomzamo Mbatha, Ink Eze, Isaya Yunge, Jokate Mwegelo, Yannick Nzonde, Gilbert Eugene Peters, Yemi Alade, Vere Shaba, Kevin Lubega, Davido, Rivo Mhlari, Nasty C and Wiz Kid.

“2019 will be the fifth anniversary of the FORBES AFRICA Under 30 list. Every year, there emerges, in the continent of a billion-plus people, young luminaries who are blazing a trail to the finish line, and the idea of the list is to unearth and uncover them on their way up,” says FORBES AFRICA’s Managing Editor, Methil Renuka.

In addition to the three categories – Creatives, Technology and Business in 2018, this year, FORBES AFRICA introduces a new category — Sports.

“Leaders are also born in the world of sport. It requires grit and determination to be a game-changer and they definitely need to be celebrated early,” says Renuka.

If you think you have what it takes to be on this year’s list or know an entrepreneur, creative, technology entrepreneur or sports star under 30 with a proven track-record on the continent – introduce them to FORBES AFRICA by submitting your nomination.

Nominations close on 15 February 2019.

NOMINATIONS CRITERIA:

Business and Technology categories

Must bean entrepreneur aged 29 or younger on 30 June 2019
Should have a legitimate REGISTERED business on the continent
Business or businesses should be two years or older
Nominees must have risked own money and have a social impact
Must be profit generating
Must employ people in Africa
All applications must be in English
Should be available and prepared to participate in the Under 30 Meet-Up
Sports Category

Must be a sports person aged 29 or younger on 30 June 2019
Must be representing an African team
Should have a proven track record of no less than two years
Should be making significant earnings
Should have some endorsement deals
Entrepreneurship and social impact is a plus

Creatives

Must be a creative aged 29 or younger on 30 June 2019
Must be from or based in Africa
Should be making significant earnings
Should have a proven creative record of no less than two years
Must have social influence
Entrepreneurship and social impact is a plus
Your entry should include:

Country
Full Name
Company name/Team
A short reason why they should be an Under 30
Links of published material about nominee
Contact information
Share your photographs, via email. Nominations must be sent to

30under30@abn360.com, Ancillar.Mangena@abn360.com and Karen.Mwendera@abn360.com

All nominees will be vetted by a panel, FORBES AFRICA editors and the editorial team.
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/special-report/2019/01/17/forbes-africa-under-30-2019-nominations-open/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu / Nigerians Now Going For Suicide, Slavery Missions Abroad Due To Hardships - PDP / Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.