Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger (999 Views)

Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni / And Whole Md/ceo Of Firstbank Helped Me With Dispense Error / Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger by dapinero1980: 12:29pm On May 23, 2019
ATTN:I WAS IN SERIOUS DISBELIEF.

This is the Managing /Director of Firstbank Nigeria Plc. Mr adesola adedutan who just recently accepted my friend request and as a digital marketer i made a swift move to strike a conversation via messenger whether on the long run i could close a digital marketing campaign deal.But a reply never came until i had a 5k dispense error last two weeks and i decided to ignite another conversation with this amiable man,behold a response came and i was still marvelled at the fact that would i get a quick response from the likes of the MD's of the Zenith,Union,Gtbank etc due to the small amount involved or will they even add me on social media or are they conversant about the complaints and troubles account holders have? Not only did i get a response, my phone started ringing concurrently on the next working day till i got my money back on the 5th day.."FIRST BANK" no wonder they are the First .."Excellent customer service..."Leadership by example" No discrimination" (5k)..#amportingfullytoFIRSTBANK..

Arowa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Leaked Whatsapp Conversation Between A Lady And Her Pastor (photos) / I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.