Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son (497 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by patogist: 2:10pm On May 23, 2019
A father has taken to Twitter platform to narrrate how he disciplined his son via the way his son was mocking a boy that was wearing a rubber sandals.

Could this be the best way to discipline a child?

https://9jainfoupdates.com/twitter-reacts-as-father-did-this-to-his-son/

Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by SageMK: 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
Experience is the best teacher.
Even though that's no guarantee he'll learn.

Anyway, it's a good action taken by the dad compared to our African parents that only understand using koboko.
Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2019
Dumb move for a "Nigerian dad" for this next level.
I buy better shoes for pikin you say make I go lock am make he dey use rubber waka because you want make he get sense. Pikin wey before you know the leg don long pass shoe onside wardrobe. Money don waste. Besides the pikin fit stubborn join go fight that one for school because na him cause am.

If pikin fit yab person wey wear rubber that means if I talk to am he go fit receive sense from my gist. No be all this daddies wey go dey form Yankee training.

When I small I yab person by the time wey my mama launch me 5 gig slap come say make I pick pin for like one hour my spirit go comot go apologize on my behalf

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by Uyi168: 2:21pm On May 23, 2019
Don't sweat it guys..
It's twitter,u know..
Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by LuciferQuran: 2:57pm On May 23, 2019
If I were the boy, I'll mock a man driving Benz this weekend...

*spits angry

Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by IamD18: 3:28pm On May 23, 2019
Imagine the kind of mockery that ajebutter pikin go receive from ajekpako pikins.

Nice and smart way of punishing the boy without giving him bruises like a typical Nigerian dad.
Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by Amanee(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
You're a failed parent for him having those thoughts in the first place and it's not hard to see where he got his arrogance from...

Now you've locked up his shoes and declared yourself a responsible parent, what do you want from us?

Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by chii8(f): 5:09pm On May 23, 2019
He would have dashed out the sneakers self,so the boy will have no hope of ever wearing those fancy shoes for the meantime.
Re: Twitter Reacts As Father Did This To His Son by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dumb move for a "Nigerian dad" for this next level.
I buy better shoes for pikin you say make I go lock am make he dey use rubber waka because you want make he get sense. Pikin wey before you know the leg don long pass shoe onside wardrobe. Money don waste. Besides the pikin fit stubborn join go fight that one for school because na him cause am.

If pikin fit yab person wey wear rubber that means if I talk to am he go fit receive sense from my gist. No be all this daddies wey go dey form Yankee training.

When I small I yab person by the time wey my mama launch me 5 gig slap come say make I pick pin for like one hour my spirit go comot go apologize on my behalf
Damn! If your comment never pass three paragraph you never start.
=-O

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Topics About Marriage Are Written By People Who Are Not Married. Why? / A Year After Surviving An Accident That Claimed 28 Lives In Aba, Abiastate, Lad / Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.