Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (17944 Views)

Resource Control: Edwin Clark Tackles Obasanjo, Recalls Ugly Past / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Godoverevery: 9:01pm On May 23, 2019
justli:

Just to leave you an insight, the reason for the carnage in the middle East is because the terrorist want power so it could quickly declare jihad against the world and declare Islam as the only acceptable religion. But The establishment, so called moderate Muslims don't want to change the status quo, for obvious reason. They are not sure of winning the war. Why risk what you have now in pursuit of uncertainty.

While I agree totally they are motivated by the devil, but it comes disguised as peaceful Islam
I totally disagree.......even Mohammed didn't declare jihad against the world.....l still stand on my point those demons av no genuine reasons they just want a world where there is no peace.....they have no peace so they think nobody should.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Erastuslove: 9:04pm On May 23, 2019
Mmmmmmmm am just getting confused here.. Do you mean that the people that told us that Islamization was not REAL are now believing it to be REAL? I need clarification biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by delpee(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2019
Obviously they're yet to visit her village or LG.
The governors and people of Katsina and Zamfara states know better.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
Destiny34:
Is she married?
she's married and divorced 5 different men.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Empiree: 10:59pm On May 23, 2019

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by jadeliyi(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2019
if obj is suffering from memory loss, i wonder what wole soyinka the british parliament the POTUS are always suffering from
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by olisaEze(m): 2:08am On May 24, 2019
twerkjack:

We all know obj never had good intentions for this nation

Speak for yourself. while doing that, ask yourself if he is not qualified to concerned about the security situation in the country?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by nurusystem(m): 3:37am On May 24, 2019
Wahleehk10:
Obj doesn't open his mouth to talk anyhow, there is always little or more truth in whatever he says.

Obj is now fake ,no longer relevant ,his candidate lost to buhari what do you expect... Lalas
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Frankjamal231: 9:23am On May 24, 2019
Some times i read through comments here and i wonder what kind of country we are in, and then i pity for some of our youths, i wonder is this the generation of great men and women, who would spend so much time insulting and calling people names on social media, maybe Buhari was right when he said the youths are lazy, because you never get to see positive comments ,educative and facts comments only just a few and the rest is filled with negative , insulting comments, we make ourselves instruments of spreading negativity in the air, and believe you me that has to do alot with the problem Nigeria is facing, there is so much negativity in the air, how many of us wakes up in the morning and commits our great nation and leaders into God's care afterall the scriptures instructs us to, i believe only but a few. It is time we wake up from our slumber and act as great leaders God has destined us to be.
Stop the spreading of negativity .. Stop the wailing and insults on social media and begin to infuse positivity and goodness into our system. This nation would rise and be great.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by justli: 9:55am On May 24, 2019
Godoverevery:

I totally disagree.......even Mohammed didn't declare jihad against the world.....l still stand on my point those demons av no genuine reasons they just want a world where there is no peace.....they have no peace so they think nobody should.

Mohammed didn't declare jihad on the world ? Really? Where are you getting your history from.

The five Christian jurisprudence were where Jerusalem, Rome, Constantinople turkey, Antioch Turkey, Alexandra Egypt.

The Jihad seized all of these Christian capitals except Rome. And Rome was not spared without war. Series of attacks were launched to capture Rome. The island of cicily in Italy was captured and under the brutal rule of the caliphate for over 100 years. From cicily, attacks were launched on Rome.

At its peak, Spain, hungary, Jerusalem, Turkey, part of Italy, all of North Africa(originally Christian countries), East Europe, and all the way down to South and East Asia. In all of these, 52 countries were invaded and captured, 270 million people slaughtered.

Looking at all of that, Islam was set to take over the world and bring the world under Islamic rule(Sharia). Yet you seat back and make the bold face that islam's agenda isn't world domination.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Godoverevery: 10:27am On May 24, 2019
justli:

Mohammed didn't declare jihad on the world ? Really? Where are you getting your history from.

The five Christian jurisprudence were where Jerusalem, Rome, Constantinople turkey, Antioch Turkey, Alexandra Egypt.

The Jihad seized all of these Christian capitals except Rome. And Rome was not spared without war. Series of attacks were launched to capture Rome. The island of cicily in Italy was captured and under the brutal rule of the caliphate for over 100 years. From cicily, attacks were launched on Rome.

At its peak, Spain, hungary, Jerusalem, Turkey, part of Italy, all of North Africa(originally Christian countries), East Europe, and all the way down to South and East Asia. In all of these, 52 countries were invaded and captured, 270 million people slaughtered.

Looking at all of that, Islam was set to take over the world and bring the world under Islamic rule(Sharia). Yet you seat back and make the bold face that islam's agenda isn't world domination.
my question is was all D's done while Mohammad was alive??.....cos I no he didn't live that along
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by justli: 11:10am On May 24, 2019
Godoverevery:

my question is was all D's done while Mohammad was alive??.....cos I no he didn't live that along

That is the problem. The people learnt from Mohammed, himself a warlord. By his death, he has had over 90 invasion Google wikipedia on Muhammed invasions. He has terrorised the middle East so brutally.

Given the short time he lived, he couldn't have pushed into europe, but ground work and ideology was fine tuned. As soon as he died, his successors continued the war. You just have to do your own research on wars fought by Mohammed. The Dan fodios of the world, where do you think they get their inspirations from ?

Islam is peaceful just as the Hausa's are peaceful but would burned an entire community at the slightest provocation. It is not because the people are bad, no . The ideology is warped. It's a cancer, it eats common sense once provoked and you dare not criticize it or ...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by olumalcolm(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2019
twerkjack:
An old man like obasanjo that has done military regime and two terms as a Democrat president cannot still leave us alone

Trying to cause problems where there are not just in a bid to remain relevant

What does this man really want from us Eh undecided

We all know obj never had good intentions for this nation..... all he’s interested is his selfish gains

Christians say evil men shall be devoured

This man is almost 100 years oo

When is Obj going to die naaaa angry
u r cursed for wishing ur fellow man dead.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Godoverevery: 11:21am On May 24, 2019
justli:

That is the problem. The people learnt from Mohammed, himself a warlord. By his death, he has had over 90 invasion Google wikipedia on Muhammed invasions. He has terrorised the middle East so brutally.

Given the short time he lived, he couldn't have pushed into europe, but ground work and ideology was fine tuned. As soon as he died, his successors continued the war. You just have to do your own research on wars fought by Mohammed. The Dan fodios of the world, where do you think they get their inspirations from ?

Islam is peaceful just as the Hausa's are peaceful but would burned an entire community at the slightest provocation. It is not because the people are bad, no . The ideology is warped. It's a cancer, it eats common sense once provoked and you dare not criticize it or ...
Didn't the Roman empire did worst and that mad man Adolf Hitler .....were they Muslim......my point is D's blaming it on religion is a no for me......am a Christian but see wat our so called pastor are doing all in the name of miracle sud we now put the blame on Jesus Christ because he did alot of miracle during is time and they want to do same by all means......God put D's thing in us conscience....we all no what is good and bad.....it now depends on personal choice.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by justli: 6:17pm On May 24, 2019
Godoverevery:

Didn't the Roman empire did worst and that mad man Adolf Hitler .....were they Muslim......my point is D's blaming it on religion is a no for me......am a Christian but see wat our so called pastor are doing all in the name of miracle sud we now put the blame on Jesus Christ because he did alot of miracle during is time and they want to do same by all means......God put D's thing in us conscience....we all no what is good and bad.....it now depends on personal choice.

My friend, because you want to appear moderate and accommodating doesn't mean you should throw away common sense.

The Romans didn't do worst for Christ and Hitler certainly wasnt a Christian. And that's a big difference. In fact Hitler so hated the Jewish religion, which in his view includes Christianity, that he was willing to exterminate the Jews for having that much influence on the world.
In Christianity there is a big separation between the church and the state. In Islam, there is none. Islamic teachings is the law of the state and it's final, hence Sharia.

What the Romans and other Christian powers did, they did for their states and not for the church, because Christ never asked anybody to forcefully convert anyone or pay tax. Big big difference.

The suicide bombers scream Allah Akbar before blowing up innocent people , they are motivated by something .

In a bid to appear moderate and accommodating , the Western world is opening its doors to terrorist in the name of asylum seeking. One need not go far. Just look at Nigeria, the lives we have lost to radical Islamists, from Kano, Kaduna, Bornu, Adamawa, taraba , Benue , and all the way down to southern Nigeria. This is not peculiar to Nigeria, it's everywhere the Muslims have sizeable population. Take a moment and think about that.

You think all these thousands upon thousands of people are being killed because Hausa's and Fulanis are inherently bad?
No, they are not. Their inspiration is deeply buried in the religion and yes Islam is not like any other religion in the world.

No other religion in the world aspire to forcefully dominate the world except Islam.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Godoverevery: 7:07pm On May 24, 2019
justli:

My friend, because you want to appear moderate and accommodating doesn't mean you should throw away common sense.

The Romans didn't do worst for Christ and Hitler certainly wasnt a Christian. And that's a big difference. In fact Hitler so hated the Jewish religion, which in his view includes Christianity, that he was willing to exterminate the Jews for having that much influence on the world.
In Christianity there is a big separation between the church and the state. In Islam, there is none. Islamic teachings is the law of the state and it's final, hence Sharia.

What the Romans and other Christian powers did, they did for their states and not for the church, because Christ never asked anybody to forcefully convert anyone or pay tax. Big big difference.

The suicide bombers scream Allah Akbar before blowing up innocent people , they are motivated by something .

In a bid to appear moderate and accommodating , the Western world is opening its doors to terrorist in the name of asylum seeking. One need not go far. Just look at Nigeria, the lives we have lost to radical Islamists, from Kano, Kaduna, Bornu, Adamawa, taraba , Benue , and all the way down to southern Nigeria. This is not peculiar to Nigeria, it's everywhere the Muslims have sizeable population. Take a moment and think about that.

You think all these thousands upon thousands of people are being killed because Hausa's and Fulanis are inherently bad?
No, they are not. Their inspiration is deeply buried in the religion and yes Islam is not like any other religion in the world.

No other religion in the world aspire to forcefully dominate the world except Islam.
So what are you suggesting we do .....stop dem from practicing Islam or we should just kill them all....... pls can you explain to me why the Muslims in the west and south aiin't bombing themselves up for the same Islam or are they lacking the inspiration deeply buried in the religion like you claim.
see my brother I stayed in the north for sometime and wat I realise is the probs is not religion far from it....it is majorly lack of education.....most of them can't think for themselves is some people that tells them what to do and they just follow without asking any questions......the rich people over there purposely make it that way for there own gains...av you ever seen any of the rich man children or there cleric children among those terrorist ?....so my question is the Islam they practice in the west different from the north or is the Qur'an different.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Godoverevery: 7:21pm On May 24, 2019
justli:

I totally disagree bro....... England invaded alot of countries in the name of the church..... why is almost all European countries Christians even south Americans and north Americans
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by justli: 7:23pm On May 24, 2019
Godoverevery:

So what are you suggesting we do .....stop dem from practicing Islam or we should just kill them all....... and pls can you explain to me why the Muslim in the west and south aiin't bombing themselves up for the same Islam or are they the inspiration deeply buried in the religion like you claim.

You said you're a Christian but I find it hard to believe. Christians have no business trying to stop Muslims from practicing their faith, instead it's the Muslims who go about burning down churches and Christian communities.

Talking about killing them all, now you're sounding like the Muslim I suspected you are. The question should be yours to answer, what do you suggest we do? Fold our hands and watch them kill our gruesomely murder our people and forcefully take over their land?

No, you tell me what we should do? We should sing the praises of Islam even as its faithfuls cast terror in our heart.

Don't be a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim by Godoverevery: 7:35pm On May 24, 2019
justli:

You said you're a Christian but I find it hard to believe. Christians have no business trying to stop Muslims from practicing their faith, instead it's the Muslims who go about burning down churches and Christian communities.

Talking about killing them all, now you're sounding like the Muslim I suspected you are. The question should be yours to answer, what do you suggest we do? Fold our hands and watch them kill our gruesomely murder our people and forcefully take over their land?

No, you tell me what we should do? We should sing the praises of Islam even as its faithfuls cast terror in our heart.

Don't be a bloody hypocrite.
You are really funny ...... maybe you read what I wrote again slowly cos it seems you don't understand....... Am a Christian but am not a religion bigot...... you can go fight them up north or even declare war on them.......am in Lagos here I av alot of Muslims around me and non of them av ever show any hate towards or be a threat to my life for been a Christian....so It made me understand is not the religion is based on individual opinion.... you can decide to carry the hate everywhere you go that your choice...... but remember religion is not a human being but a believe...... bro is people that kill one another not religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft / How Obasanjo Gave National Assembly N50M For His 3rd Term Ambition - APC Senator / We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.