Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) (1690 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by silverbirdng(f): 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
You see life?

Buhari hosting judiciary to breaking Ramadan fast - same judiciary handling the Presidential Election Petition

Only in Nigeria ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by silverbirdng(f): 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
Can justice ever be seen as done in this case?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by silverbirdng(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2019
Lalasticala
Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by forghon: 3:11pm On May 23, 2019
Fresh baba some people will not find peace again mind you no name mentioned. Remaining nairaland lovers of baba to break fast with him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by jimi4us: 3:37pm On May 23, 2019
We are finished. Buhari has pocketed Judiciary, the legislature is next.

This country is asking for civil war

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by silverbirdng(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
jimi4us:

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by yarimo(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2019
This is very commendable from Mr president, BUHARI means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy. It's clear he his for everybody

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by Midastorch(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2019
jimi4us:

That war will consume you and your family......in one Nigeria we stand... Buhari till 2023..... grin grin grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by RichBoy247: 6:27pm On May 23, 2019
jimi4us:

Civil war again? You people no dey learn your lesson? You sacrificed three million of your brethren the other time, now you are walking in the line of destruction again. Well, the Yoruba gods that drinks blood seems to be thirsty again, I mean Yoruba gods like Sango, Obatala, Ogun e.t.c. So, if you want to sacrifice your brothers and sisters again, declare another senseless war.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by festacman(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
I know some people would be worried seeing this. But let me assure them that Pres. Buhari has always hosted different segments of Nigerian society including the legislators and judicial officers during the Ramadan every year. People may be just noticing this because of election dispute but nothing spoil. After all, they came last time, ate Buhari's food and still discharged and acquitted Senator Saraki.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by jimi4us: 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
RichBoy247:

Civil war again? You people no dey learn your lesson? You sacrificed three million of your brethren the other time, now you are walking in the line of destruction again. Well, the Yoruba gods that drinks blood seems to be thirsty again, I mean Yoruba gods like Sango, Obatala, Ogun e.t.c. So, if you want to sacrifice your brothers and sisters again, declare another senseless war.
look at this afonja fooll. That sango go swallow una soon
Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
pls Buhari, you have not invited me for we to break fast together.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
When I was growing up I was taught that judges were kind of special and unique people who were not allowed to mix with the public that much by attending parties, weddings as well as socal gathering in general and also well payed in order not to influence/induce with monetary benefits reason for this is so that thier judgement will be unbiased even if they are asked to judge in a case concerning thier own child,major reason they were tagged the last resort to the common man.

But the reverse seems to be the case in today's Democracy ...or maybe there is a special type of Democracy I don't know about.

Well what do I know am still learning in life.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by Maximize52: 8:39pm On May 23, 2019
Where is Lai Mohammed? He should talk ooo
Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by amajato: 10:27pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: President Buhari And The Judiciary Breaks Fast Together (pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2019
OP, If he needs to compromise the Judges, it won't be an open door meeting.

So stop whining over nothing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback; How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into $8.9 Billion Mess Spiting Jonathan / ‘southeast Not Ready For 2023’- The Nation / Unilorin VC Denies Over 300 Students From Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.