Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality (35211 Views)

The Gangs Of Lagos: Indigenes Petition NFVCB Over Defamation Of Isale Eko, Eyo / Lawyer Petitions NFVCB Over "Fantastically Corrupt" Line In Chief Daddy Movie / Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On May 23, 2019
brainworkng:
Instead of getting bobrisky arrested you people are there setting up panel. What type of country is this sef undecided
Does he have a sextape starring another man?
The law does not prosecute people based on assumption, that is a characteristic of jungle justice.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by middlebelter(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2019
Thw regulatoea that are just settling up a committee to review his film should also be sacked for negligence.
What were they looking at and allow the film to go viral? On YouTube no control.

I know some people will sayhe should be left to spread the evil influence, butif we can't atand up to condemn the demonic trend and ita agents what story are we going to tell our children and God.

Fellow Nairalanders, this is the time to choose between good and bad, between God's and Satanism, let us condemn what is condemnable. The act is nit only ungodly, it is completely at variance with our culture and values as black. Must we in the ignorance cliaim of western civilization allow this evil to sweep away our values. If indeed we have any value of self esteem as a people, we then must attack and stop completely this evil trend represented by this guy and his supporters.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On May 23, 2019
twnklshop:
Send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and I would send you 100 units of crypto FREE that would change your life. Thousands of people in French West Africa and Uganda are taking big advantage of this, Nigerians would not be left out.
I have a bright idea: why don’t you send a message to the number so you will change your life with blah blah blah.
Your family members reject the offer?
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by lexy2014: 8:52pm On May 23, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Only third world country citizens overwhelmed by irredemable ignorance alongside abject poverty and brain damaging religion believe LGBT people -who do not hurt anybody- do not deserve to have rights as the rest of the population while the politicians and pastors, imams and diviners who feed fat on their commonwealth, actually robbing them of having a good and standard life in the process, deserve to walk freely.

Do polygamists have rights in advanced countries? Y is polygamy criminalised in advanced despite it doesn't hurt anybody?
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by middlebelter(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2019
The regulators that are just setting up a committee to review his film should also be sacked for negligence.
What were they looking at and allow the film to go viral? On YouTube no control.

I know some people will say he should be left to spread the evil influence, but if we can't stand up to condemn the demonic trend and its agents what story are we going to tell our children and God?

Fellow Nairalanders, this is the time to choose between good and bad, between God's and Satanism, let us condemn what is condemnable. The act is not only ungodly, it is completely at variance with our culture and values as black. Must we in the ignorance cliam of western civilization allow this evil to sweep away our values. If indeed we have any value of self esteem as a people, we then must attack and stop completely this evil trend represented by this guy and his supporters.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Kingbenn(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Gays like bobrisky should start paying taxes for inconveniencing Hoes in Zoogeria.

Babe be snatching other ladies hobbies and boyfriends with her diick licking prowess

Unfortunately her buttthole is slacken. Not forgetting her pusssy

Pukesangry
please goan use your medicine
grin
iTearHerToto:
Gays like bobrisky should start paying taxes for inconveniencing Hoes in Zoogeria.

Babe be snatching other ladies hobbies and boyfriends with her diick licking prowess

Unfortunately her buttthole is slacken. Not forgetting her pusssy

Pukesangry
please goan use your medicine
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by lexy2014: 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
Deepfeel:
Nigeria will never move forward with this type of mentality, am not gay but I feel everyone should be allowed to practice whatever sexuality he or she wishes
Are u aware that its a crime to practice polygamy in developed countries?

1 Like

Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Nelson35642: 9:29pm On May 23, 2019
See below
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by chizzyjnr(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2019
fergie001:
Am leaving.....
Wait for me bruv
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Chamber2000: 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
To
UncletC:
it doesn't matter, ban is ban, after a while no one knows such thing existed..... YouTube can take it down if govt want it taken down...
remember one Abdukareem or so that sings Nigeria jaga jaga, Nigeria scatter scatter, the govt ban his song, went after him..... he escaped but has never been able to set his foot on Nigeria for over l5 years now....he is placed on wanted list .....so this stupid clown Bob risky is so easy to handle
Idris abdulkareem ran from Nigeria? Don't quote me again with fake stories
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by fergie001: 9:41pm On May 23, 2019
chizzyjnr:
Wait for me bruv
Here don tire me abeg...
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by BrokenCock: 10:17pm On May 23, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Only third world country citizens overwhelmed by irredemable ignorance alongside abject poverty and brain damaging religion believe LGBT people -who do not hurt anybody- do not deserve to have rights as the rest of the population while the politicians and pastors, imams and diviners who feed fat on their commonwealth, actually robbing them of having a good and standard life in the process, deserve to walk freely.
Shut up abeg!
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 23, 2019
lexy2014:

So which law will bobrisky use to sue d govt?
Lol,he Could argue that transgender is not a crime under the constitution and this is true.
anything not clearly defined as "illegal" is considered "legal".
bob has a strong case here,since you can't backdate laws to punish past offenders
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by BrokenCock: 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Deepfeel no wise at all. Leave that guy abeg
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by meobizy(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2019
HitSong:
GOOD

NO SUCH FUCKERY WILL BE ALLOWED IN MY COUNTRY.
HE CAN GOAN DO THAT RUBBISH IN BIAFUROO

WE HATE GAYS HERE.
So the 500,000 people who have consumed it will have their memories wiped, abi?
Lol.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by nutripot: 10:43pm On May 23, 2019
They should ban the idiot Bob risky immediately undecided

Meanwhile i have a beautiful super IVECO TRUCK for sale (Fairly used) in Lagos- call me 08157545383

Truck is in perfect condition. inbox for details

N7.5m

Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by meobizy(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2019
zolajpower:
Bad timing , I myself I'm one of the 500k that saw d movie on YouTube .
Was the movie nice, how is his acting?
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Bacteriologist(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2019
BrokenCock:

Shut up abeg!

I don't banter with people who have an IQ below 40.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Bacteriologist(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Do polygamists have rights in advanced countries? Y is polygamy criminalised in advanced despite it doesn't hurt anybody?

Do you have any study to back up your claims that polygamy hurts nobody?

"According to the information I have helped to collect in the Womanstats database, women in polygynous communities get married younger, have more children, have higher rates of HIV infection than men, sustain more domestic violence, succumb to more female genital mutilation and sex trafficking, and are more likely to die in childbirth. Their life expectancy is also shorter than that of their monogamous sisters. In addition, their children, both boys and girls, are less likely to receive both primary and secondary education"

I presume it is common knowledge even in a conservative country like Nigeria, that polygamy isn't quite the best option for the women and kids. Most kids I have met from polygamous families wish they weren't born into it.

If you have such post on homosexuals. Or none at all, countering my above claims. Please bring it forward.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by lomprico(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2019
freemi:
it's not but it's an issue that needs to be delt with. Never ask such stupeed question whenever an issue is raised. An issue is an issue n must be handled.

What is the issue? Fool!
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by lexy2014: 11:42pm On May 23, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Do you have any study to back up your claims that polygamy hurts nobody?

"According to the information I have helped to collect in the Womanstats database, women in polygynous communities get married younger, have more children, have higher rates of HIV infection than men, sustain more domestic violence, succumb to more female genital mutilation and sex trafficking, and are more likely to die in childbirth. Their life expectancy is also shorter than that of their monogamous sisters. In addition, their children, both boys and girls, are less likely to receive both primary and secondary education"

I presume it is common knowledge even in a conservative country like Nigeria, that polygamy isn't quite the best option for the women and kids. Most kids I have met from polygamous families wish they weren't born into it.

If you have such post on homosexuals. Or none at all, countering my above claims. Please bring it forward.

All these things u have said about polygamy in italics, are they not also common in monogamy? What post about homosexuals are u asking me to bring?
Pls read my post below. Am a bit at a loss as to what u are asking 4.

lexy2014:

1 Like

Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Bacteriologist(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Slave to the Caucasians.In America,

WTF does that shit mean? I'm not a slave. I use my brain to think. That gay people ARE people deserving of life like the rest of us have it. Left handed people were once seen as witches, not anymore. That's because of liberal thinking like mine. No slavery involved at all.

ShinqRambq:

I can't go nude in public....Why does it affect anyone.
Ever heard of nude beaches in the US of A? You CAN go nude in public in the USA provided your audience have consented to what they are seeing. Anyone going to a nude beach knows what to expect, Yes? So it's not illegal.

In PUBLIC, however, there are random people who clearly haven't consented to view an unclad body. That now is illegal because you're technically sexually harassing them. Get it now? Good.

ShinqRambq:

Some of these so-called Advanced countries have placed a ban on incest.

"SO-called advanced countries?" You mean they're not really advanced? Like the US of A or Japan or China? You mean Nigeria is better than them? You seem ignorant. Comparing incest to homosexuality? There. Didn't take long. You confirmed my initial premise that you're ignorant.

ShinqRambq:

Create a thread on this and watch how I will educate you to know that Caucasians have always used Science for propanganda and My being homophobic is not becuase of religion.

No thread needed at all. If you think Science is propaganda, throw away your phone for starters. That's the work of science. You're homophobic because you're ignorant and closeminded.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Bacteriologist(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2019
lexy2014:

All these things u have said about polygamy in italics, are they not also common in monogamy? What post about homosexuals are u asking me to bring?
Pls read my post below. Am a bit at a loss as to what u are asking 4.

They exist in monogamy. But ARE MORE common in polygamy. I expected you to take note of that.

My citation has proved that polygamy is illegal in some developed countries because women and kids are less comfortable in it.

If you have any study which counter my claims. Present it.
If you also have any study that homosexuality/homosexuals contribute to social vices. Bring it forward.

We have NO SAY on who/what two grown adults decide to do together with their own bodies. Homophobia is a curse.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by frank202012: 11:57pm On May 23, 2019
Did I just hear National film and Video censor Board?Did I just hear setting up panel? So una even get panel,..And you never set up panel for those DIRECTORS directing movies that will just finish after the Advertisements when one is relaxing to watch movie,..14mins movie...Corruption everywhere
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by lexy2014: 12:06am On May 24, 2019
Bacteriologist:

They exist in monogamy. But ARE MORE common in polygamy. I expected you to take note of that.

My citation has proved that polygamy is illegal in some developed countries because women and kids are less comfortable in it.

If you have any study which counter my claims. Present it.
If you also have any study that homosexuality/homosexuals contribute to social vices. Bring it forward.

We have NO SAY on who/what two grown adults decide to do together with their own bodies. Homophobia is a curse.

To what extent are these issues u raised more in polygamy than monogamy? Don't u have any figures like say for every 10 polygamous homes, those issues occur in 7 and for every 10 monogamous homes, those issues occur in 4.

Once again, I still don't understand ur request 4 homosexual study. Pls read my post again & tell me how ur request relates to it?

lexy2014:

Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by zolajpower: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
meobizy:

Was the movie nice, how is his acting?
Very funny but he tried sha ,d baddest person in that movie was Queen, the supposed fiancee and would be wife of bobrisky . Who bcus of her loyalty defy a lot of marriage proposal from prospective suitors due to the hope bobrisky gave her before travelling abroad . She molested bobrisky atimes tryna find out if really his/her manhood was still there . grin
It was a hilarious comedy ,though I didn't watch the whole part due to my data . For FG I would say it's a waste of time and energy to ban d movie bcus d movie has already gone viral on a platform that is own by a foreigner( YouTube ) . It has 3parts

1 Like

Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Deepfeel(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Not talking about marriage, marriage is a legal commitment that establishes rights and obligations between two or more individuals, polygamy might be a crime cause it violates some certain oats, commitment obligations between two people it's like a breach of contract
But ones sexuality is a personal thing it has nothing to do with marriage you are not cheating or robbing anyone off his rights, if homosexuality or lesbianism is a crime, will you say masturbation is also a crime? Why should the government be concerned about one's personal sexuality?
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by YoungG12(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2019
who are we to crucify homosexual undecided
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by EdenH: 7:36am On May 24, 2019
Bacteriologist:
u are a gay, simple. Tufiakwa, sodom and gomorah.
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by lexy2014: 9:39am On May 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Not talking about marriage, marriage is a legal commitment that establishes rights and obligations between two or more individuals, polygamy might be a crime cause it violates some certain oats, commitment obligations between two people it's like a breach of contract
But ones sexuality is a personal thing it has nothing to do with marriage you are not cheating or robbing anyone off his rights, if homosexuality or lesbianism is a crime, will you say masturbation is also a crime? Why should the government be concerned about one's personal sexuality?

Pls how does polygamy "violates some certain oaths, commitments& obligations between two people"? If a Muslim gets married to more than one woman according 2 his religious orientation, how's that a " violation of certain oaths, commitments& obligations between two people"? If d same is done under traditional setting, how's that a "violation of certain oaths, commitments& obligations between two people"? If homosexuality is a personal thing, is polygamy not a personal thing or is a national thing? Is masturbation now a form of sexual orientation? What constitutes crime& what doesn't? How is crime defined?
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by Deepfeel(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls how does polygamy "violates some certain oaths, commitments& obligations between two people"? If a Muslim gets married to more than one woman according 2 his religious orientation, how's that a " violation of certain oaths, commitments& obligations between two people"? If d same is done under traditional setting, how's that a "violation of certain oaths, commitments& obligations between two people"? If homosexuality is a personal thing, is polygamy not a personal thing or is a national thing? Is masturbation now a form of sexual orientation? What constitutes crime& what doesn't? How is crime defined?

When two people come together to take vows oats to love each other till death do them part, love each other and no one else they two make a whole bunch of promises to each other and then after marriage they break those vows is that not Violation against those oath they took between themselves? polygamy is not a personal things it has to do with tying one's self to multiple people under an oath and polygamy comes with a lot of conflicts between the multiple wife's of the man involved and their kids even after his death they keep fighting over properties even killing each other it affects not only the family but society at large
Nigeria making homosexuality lesbianism and prostitution a crime to me makes no sense,
Re: NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2019
Lol, I was watching the other day when the dulllard was praising Yemi O-SIN=BAD=JO for coordinating school feeding progams for almajiri urchins and I was just wondering what kind of morons you people are.

A whole Professor of Law and Senior Advocate, and yet in the eyes of the School Cert failure dulllard, the only thing he's good for is running a school feeding program! Afonjas are natural slaves of the FULLANSUSES! grin grin

[img]https://i./3NtQG.gif[/img]

HitSong:

WOW
OSU PEOPLE NOR GO KILL ME grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood's 6 Highest-Grossing Movies Of 2023 / BBNaija evel 2 Pool Party: Daniella & Khalid Kissed; Groovy & Beauty Kissed / Photos Of Teddy-A's Son Wearing His Campaign T-shirt Shared By Layla Amani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.