Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog (29714 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by swiperthefox: 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
Wow!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by GTFO(f): 8:22pm On May 23, 2019
undecided so why say, "you were gonna do it all over again" when interrogated back then?
idiot foolish feminist fools don take over everywhere lately!!! angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari grin
Hian shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On May 23, 2019
This cheap blogger, sef.
Where is the picture of her and the dog?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Damfostopper(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2019
Halima.... between she and Bob risky.... I don't know who is the most disgusting.... I guess Halima... see disgusting skin.... #spits
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On May 23, 2019
From Ibiyeome to Suleiman now to Halima, Ok!
A picture that showed you holding the dog's prick with your tongue out almost on the prick already.
Remember you said the Director's wife was on set and gave you a dirty slap for your actions with that dog, now you are denying what?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Smalliegirl: 8:41pm On May 23, 2019
HannahHitler:
That story been cast Sha. Say cossy sleep with dog and has aids.

It was the story used to instill fear Into us to be morally upright in those days.

So na lie shocked

Very true..I remember that story..imagine the damage it did to Cossy!! Friends!!

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:43pm On May 23, 2019
meobizy:
This cheap blogger, sef.
Where is the picture of her and the dog?

It was online before, I saw it, the Director's wife was on set and gave her dirty slap for the action, she even reported her to the women affairs ministry and asked her to be arrested. The big wigs she was moving with didn't allow the plan to be executed.
It is one disgusting picture like that.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by xtremeTall(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It was online before, I saw it, the Director's wife was on set and gave her dirty slap for the action, she even reported her to the women affairs ministry and asked her to be arrested. The big wigs she was moving with didn't allow the plan to be executed.
yep
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Hmm.
Na wa o.
If the woman wasn’t ready to act the part why did she give Cossy a dirty slap?
E reach to sue the director for not putting his violent wife on a leash.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by bizhop01: 8:47pm On May 23, 2019
The are all nollywood prostitute
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by deafeyez: 8:51pm On May 23, 2019
Definetech56:
Watin concern me if you slept with a Lion or Elephant, how does that improve my tech reasoning

China must show USA that they are the King of Technology

This one that US is easing up on Huawei, something cookery is happening
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by SVC6000: 9:02pm On May 23, 2019
Op Eh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by frankyychiji(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

First you said she said the director's wife was on set and gave her a slap, now you say you saw it? grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by nextlevelsmovies: 9:38pm On May 23, 2019
Please support my hustle...... Follow my page on Instagram.....
www.instagram.com/nextlevelsmovies
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:01pm On May 23, 2019
frankyychiji:
First you said she said the director's wife was on set and gave her a slap, now you say you saw it? grin

I saw the picture of Cossy and the dog online!
Cossy was ranting about the Director's wife's assault and planned arrest by the Ministry of Women affairs via a woman in Abuja. She was referring to Atiku's wife.
She said she did nothing wrong
The person asked for the picture, I said it was online before
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It's not real, it's from the movie itohan!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:17pm On May 23, 2019
meobizy:

Hmm.
Na wa o.
If the woman wasn’t ready to act the part why did she give Cossy a dirty slap?
E reach to sue the director for not putting his violent wife on a leash.

She was debasing womanhood and her action was disgusting. People were at the background of the picture. The dog was standing on it's hind legs while Cossy bent down with the dog.
She held the dog's prick and her tongue an inch to it on the picture, so we don't know the extent she went to.
That's why the movie was destroyed, it has no single copy ANYWHERE.
If you take a good look at all these romance and erotic scenes in movies, you will detect they have no moral values nor passing any sort of messages and the movies can still be meaningful without the scenes
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:20pm On May 23, 2019
1Sharon:

It's not real, it's from the movie itohan!

That's what we were told, but her colleague is saying otherwise
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's what we were told, but her colleague is saying otherwise

Have you watched the film Itohan at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She was debasing womanhood and her action was disgusting. People were at the background of the picture. The dog was standing on it's hind legs while Cossy bent down with the dog.
She held the dog's prick and her tongue an inch to it on the picture, so we don't know the extent she went to.
Although disgusting, someone had to do it.
If it wasn’t Cossy someone else will.
Our country is not ready for a lot of movie genres.
We still find it difficult separating the actions of characters from the real world actors.
Any white actor worth their weight in skill will perform the scene without problems and sue any bastard ready to cause trouble.

That’s why the movie was destroyed, it has no single copy ANYWHERE.
If you take a good look at all these romance and erotic scenes in movies, you will detect they have no moral values nor passing any sort of messages and the movies can still be meaningful without the scenes
Now I won’t go far to say the people acting them have no moral values.
The actors have to feel something or portray the situation to the best of their knowledge to pass emotions to the viewer.
If I watch a scene in a movie where both actors have no romantic connection it will turn me off completely.
I once watched a Nollywood movie where it was obvious the actress was lusting over her supposed brother compared to her love interest.
That movie will forever remain mediocre in my eyes.

Cossy’s movie was destroyed not because it was against our moral standing — people do worse in our society but their actions remain the subject of rumours, the movie was destroyed because of the hypocritical nature of Africans: we hate telling ourselves the truth.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by 1Sharon(f): 12:17am On May 24, 2019
meobizy:

Although disgusting, someone had to do it.
If it wasn’t Cossy someone else will.
Our country is not ready for a lot of movie genres.
We still find it difficult separating the actions of characters from the real world actors.
Any white actor worth their weight in skill will perform the scene without problems and sue any bastard ready to cause trouble.

Now I won’t go far to say the people acting them have no moral values.
The actors have to feel something or portray the situation to the best of their knowledge to pass emotions to the viewer.
If I watch a scene in a movie where both actors have no romantic connection it will turn me off completely.
I once watched a Nollywood movie where it was obvious the actress was lusting over her supposed brother compared to her love interest.
That movie will forever remain mediocre in my eyes.

Cossy’s movie was destroyed not because it was against our moral standing — people do worse in our society but their actions remain the subject of rumours, the movie was destroyed because of the hypocritical nature of Africans: we hate telling ourselves the truth.

Itohan is fully available on YouTube that's where I saw it, leave that one undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by meobizy(f): 12:21am On May 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Itohan is fully available on YouTube that's where I saw it, leave that one undecided
Thanks.
I will download it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by MyGeneration(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2019
This old woman she no know say she no be halima abubakar mate. Those people na girls when she dae nollywood

Her mates like Regina Askia, Liz Benson, omotala, Genevieve don't go far she dae here dae do children say no say
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:35am On May 24, 2019
Their lives
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2019
As someone rightly said...
"Witches everywhere" cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) / Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others / DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.