Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers (58143 Views)

See How Paralyzed Artist Creates Artwork With Just Her Eyes / Dropping Tutorial Soon On How To Draw 3d Artwork With Android Phone / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by kaen1317: 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
All this girl's, na to dey chook her for 40 seconds na the thing wey dey want be dat
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by lonlytroy(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
Hy
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Jaytecq(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
post=78683782:
The youths of this generation are something else......

SEX really SELLS.
The oldest business
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Ayoswit(f): 5:24pm On May 24, 2019
K
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by rockstar27(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2019
DEM DEY FOLLOW U FROM UR VILLAGE STUPID IDIOT... WHO U HELP? WHO CARE? BULL SHIT...!!!!!
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2019
Things have fall apart
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Caleb17: 5:26pm On May 24, 2019
I can't even see any artwork, all I can see is her nudity and cucumbers..

Spits..... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by excel101(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2019
Its always an issue when you "CARRY PR!CK FOR HEAD" All ladies know this days is PR!CK! PR!CK!! PR!CK!!! its the more reason why they fall victim of rape.
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by peteryoung2048d(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On May 24, 2019
Jaytecq:

The oldest business
Yes. oldest profession in the world.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Odani: 5:41pm On May 24, 2019
;
donbachi:
u no go like trend?
grin
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by jibrilELsudan: 5:42pm On May 24, 2019
I will like to promote her kuku and cum in her mouth.

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by liver123(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2019
after7:
It has to be acknowledged that she has a skill in art (going by the painting; I hope she actually did the painting and not that it was done by someone else). That by itself is good but the manner she is showcasing her skills will not allow her to be taken seriously.

If only she could leverage the internet properly, she could attract foreigners who take this kind of art thing seriously thereby attracting goodies.

I wonder why this topic is in the Romance section
location please
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by jesmond3945: 5:53pm On May 24, 2019
Thats why african women would always be backward, come and see how their european counterparts are doing wonders.
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:53pm On May 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
good things won't come his way

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2019
Is it just me or she's putting one of the cucumbers in through the back door in the first pic?? shocked
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Thatdopekelly(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
this blogger still censor the nude painting

Hahahahaha, abeg no take laff kee me. D;
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by olisaEze(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
good things won't come his way

Aswear down mehn grin

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by gidimafia: 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
People should stop calling mad people shameless they are already im 2045
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Emyjeze(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
How can you wickedly censor an art work for nude sake

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by tfash96(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2019
Y cucumber out of all things? Didn't she see pineapple or apple n so on in the market.. This is too show how too much of sperm she's been swallowing has blocked her brain to reason

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2019
in essence she's looking for customer.
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Very ugly creature. shocked
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Damfostopper(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2019
even the artwork is still censored..... artwork....painting o.... no be real something..... chai..... Op abi bloggers.... shey O ya ti werey??

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Monday60655(m): 1:09am On May 25, 2019
See op stupidity. Which artwork
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by Victorisoni3(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2019
Imagine me rushing to come a see art work

Only to come n see skiramatew.................

I think dis bloggers deserve this

Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by dax4real(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2019
Waoo. Chk out the heads of those cucumbers, they all all white due to constant reminder se. They have all been abused overtime. Poor enjoying cucumbers.
Re: Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers by dax4real(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
See the cucumbers as they all have white heads due to constant use. They have been abused overtime. Poor enjoying cucumbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress / How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.