Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex (2334 Views)

Halima Abubakar Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Accusations / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by oluchisimfred: 5:15pm On May 23, 2019
Halima Abubakar has reacted just after Cossy Orjiakor said she masterminded rumour of her sleeping with a dog, years ago. 

Cossy Orjiakor who recounted how she became friends with Halima Abubakar in a new post she shared, revealed that she gave out the picture she took onset of itohan to her journalist boyfriend who wrote about her sleeping with a dog, a rumour that destroyed and kept her in limbo for 8 years. She wrote in parts;

"She gave out a picture I took onset of itohan to her journalist boyfriend .....who’s wife was living in Dublin he was fucking her.... and her sugar daddy who was just a fan use to have office in ilupeju.... they destroyed me...., I was in limbo for 8good yrs ...,,the stories then..... there goes that girl that slept with dog.... it was the mastermind of snake girl.... so how can I keep quite and let another girl I like go through maybe similar pain.....then the people that were. supposed to save me then the director .... producer ...,denied me .."

Halima Abubakar who reacted after Cossy Orjiakor said she masterminded rumour of her sleeping with a dog, wished her a quiet and peaceful time of recollection. See their posts below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/halima-abubakar-reacts-as-cossy-orjiakor-says-she-masterminded-rumour-of-her-sleeping-with-a-dog/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2019
embarassed
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by oluchisimfred: 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by chinambusay: 5:33pm On May 23, 2019
odiegwu o
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by unclexofficial: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by neolboy(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
okay
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by lalasticlala(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2019
There is no reaction here
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by itspzpics(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by amajato: 10:10pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by Oyindidi(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
lalasticlala:
There is no reaction here
You come to take am go frontpage grin I remember when you dey do research for celeb matter dey post for NL. We don tire for this fights for frontpage
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by lalasticlala(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
You come to take am go frontpage grin I remember when you dey do research for celeb matter dey post for NL. We don tire for this fights for frontpage

Oh, you remember that? grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Reacts As Cossy Orjiakor Says She Started Rumour Of Her Dog Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 11:00am On May 24, 2019

Skiibii Celebrates Birthday With A Classic Building, Mansion / Actress Shows Off Her BARE Boobs And Ass In Video Before She Attempted SUICIDE / Uti Nwachukwu Goes Naked To Mark His Birthday - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9