Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) (5010 Views)

Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by victorisreal02: 5:30pm On May 23, 2019
Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (Photos)

Destiny Etiko has been working out regularly to keeping her banging curves intact as seen on her Instagram page and the resultant effects are outstanding.

Destiny Etiko who calls herself the Drama Doll has continued to flaunt her greatest assets – bum and hips on her Instagram page.

She is a hardworker as she is always pictured on set shooting a movie. Aside acting, she is into modeling and she is also a brand ambassador for commercial brands.

She has almost 900,000 followers on her Instagram page…

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/actress-destiny-etiko-shares-pictures-of-her-bouncing-bum-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2019
actresses we would never see on tv

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2019
This lady again
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by twerkjack: 5:36pm On May 23, 2019
LisaAnne:

I strongly advise u consider buying a tv man undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by fykes(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
If u ain't seen her on TV, u ain't been watching one
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:

I strongly advise u consider buying a tv man undecided
Buy a tv so he can be watching stewpeed thing like this I rather use the money and buy crates of beer than to buy tv and be watching this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2019
fykes:

If u ain't seen her on TV, u ain't been watching one
oya order for me from jumia.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by fykes(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
oya order for me from jumia.
Send me a link to the specifications you want & maybe
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 6:39pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=fykes post=78655043]
Send me a link to the specifications you want & mayb
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by catwalq(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2019
Davash222:

Buy a tv so he can be watching stewpeed thing like this I rather use the money and buy crates of beer than to buy tv and be watching this nonsense.

Invite me when you buy the beer. Don't worry I go bring my own cup and chair
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2019
Huh!

LisaAnne:

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2019
catwalq:

Invite me when you buy the beer. Don't worry I go bring my own cup and chair
Cheers.. There's joy in drinking together.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by amajato: 10:35pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Pictures Of Her Bouncing Bum (photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 23, 2019
I never understood we men and our obsession with big a**. Baba na sh*t and mess go still comot there last last. Yea it looks nice to look at, have sex with, buh to wife that up, Hell No! And why in the heck is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) / Omotola Jalade Accused Of Beating Her Husband. / Kerry Washington's Husband Is A Nigerian! (read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.