Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

CAC Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CAC Certificate (5882 Views)

Don't Let Them See Your Cac Certificate! / Register Your Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Certificate by mayegunjydo(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2019
Pls I need help. I gave a lawyer money to help me register a company name but the certificate look somehow fake to me because i sent it to people i want to do business with oversea and they reject it. pls how can i know if the certificate is real or not?

Re: CAC Certificate by kunleweb: 8:55pm On May 23, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: CAC Certificate by Freak4achild(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2019
mayegunjydo:
Pls I need help. I gave a lawyer money to help me register a company name but the certificate look somehow fake to me because i sent it to people i want to do business with oversea and they reject it. pls how can i know if the certificate is real or not?
I just collected mine a week and it's nothing like this. This is fake. Sorry you have been duped. Can't upload pictures coz I always have a hard time uploading on nairaland. But u can chat me let me show you what the real one looks like.
Re: CAC Certificate by urchnez(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2019
mayegunjydo:

Do a CAC public search on the name, if it is duely registered the RC No. will be same as what you have there.
Your company is registered.

Are you one of those Entrepreneurs that do not own a registered business? Now in bullet points, here are good Reasons and Benefits to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
 Secure the Unique Identity of Your Business [Secure the Name]
 Legal Liability Protection
 Legitimacy and Credibility
 Corporate Account Opening
 Easy Accessibility to Loans and Investment
 Competitive Advantage
 Government & Corporate Patronage
 Certificate of Incorporation
 International Business Opportunities such as foreign grants
 The Principle of Going-Concern

https://www.corporatestarter.com/blog/benefits-of-business-registration-in-nigeria/

1 Share

Re: CAC Certificate by Promotions: 9:18pm On May 23, 2019
Is Registered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Certificate by watsonwalk: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: CAC Certificate by Zyrone: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
[url]ttps://writingservicereviews.com/reviews/AssignmentMavens/[/url] is a top essay writing service that has been working for the students' academic success or the past 3 years. This is a name that is trusted by students and professionals belonging to different fields throughout the world.

(1) (Reply)

A New Application For Making Money Online / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) / Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.