Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? (5976 Views)

Please Where In This Business Section Can Someone Make Money Whatsapp 0817109644 / How Can Someone Make Money Online / Make Money Online In Nigeria Get Paid Without Referral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Goodday everybody, I'm starting this thread due to the hardship I've been facing in this country. I've been hustling for years and still yet nothing. I want to know if they are legit ways of making money online (Not Yahoo pls). Please if you know of any, please tell us. It will benefit both me and other people reading this.
You can join my telegram channel WORLD TV for more gists and posts around the world using this link
(Link removed)
Please comment and save a soul.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Cradle000(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hello brother.. Do not lose hope. You can check my thread too to know what I have been going through here. I was once more like you and I thought the world was going to end until I had to rediscover myself. To cut the long story short I think I'm doing fine now and have just got lot of things to share with anyone interested. Success do not come cheap. Google is your best friend and you've got YouTube too for video proof. I can help you out with what I do but you must be smart and ready to work. My contact on my signature.

8 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by oluyemieve(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
There is a lot that can be done online to make residual and passive income, and at the same time make positive impact on the people in your family, neighborhood, church, mosque etc.
Join my whatsapp group to learn more.
https:///LuJfNkAtbc87jpbHxgcdk5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
@oluyemieve I tried your link but they said it doesn't exist.... Please provide another link
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by letitrainnow(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yes, the is a legit way, click the site below.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
lawrence1998:
Goodday everybody, I'm starting this thread due to the hardship I've been facing in this country. I've been hustling for years and still yet nothing. I want to know if they are legit ways of making money online (Not Yahoo pls). Please if you know of any, please tell us. It will benefit both me and other people reading this.
You can join my telegram channel WORLD TV for more gists and posts around the world using this link
https:///WORLDTV98
Please comment and save a soul.
,I have discovered a very reliable world FX signal provider.

If u have an experience in Forex trading"CONGRATURATIIONs bcoz u about to recover all your lost if any and make more profit.

If u don't have knowledge of trading,but interested in learning,"I will teach you free"�%free,I'm making money already,so why should I ask for money to teach u this.....You will also make money while you learn.i.e I will be teaching you how to trade with your demo account while you earn with your standard account...... Congratulations too.

U don't need to ask for pocket money again as
Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant
Self employed in need of another source of income can trade......infact it is open for all professions as far you are above 18years.

This is what bankers use our money in their Banks to do,and before we go for withdrawal,thy have made tripple of dat amount.

Drop your number now to be financially free forever.OR Type "add me" and send to 08120998601.please no calls or ur number will be blocked.

Happy new month
WELCOME 2UR Month of financial Fortune.
Take this decision that will change your life on Earth forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by samzepaparazi: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
EMPLOI.COM.NG

Get services done and also carry out jobs online.

A solution for students to earn while still at school.
A solution for nysc members to earn
A solution to get things done cheaply by Nigerian students.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
samzepaparazi:
EMPLOI.COM.NG

Get services done and also carry out jobs online.

A solution for students to earn while still at school.
A solution for nysc members to earn
A solution to get things done cheaply by Nigerian students.

Do you care to explain how emploi work? If you don't mind we can chat on WhatsApp 0.80.3.1.1.0.3.3.7.8
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
@pesinfada my number
(Removed)
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
lawrence1998:
@pesinfada my number
U beta dont waste ur money on forex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by greatermeme: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yes, you can make money online in Nigeria! But, no easy, or short-cut way to make money online! There are several ways to make money in Nigeria! Follow the link below: Good luck!
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
U beta dont waste ur money on forex
FX can b a nightmare without adequate signal like d one in my position now.....a trial will convince u.

U can start with$10 using my discovery and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2019
@greatermeme which link?
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2019
@pesinfada so how do I go about trading forex please?
Please which discovery?
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Goodday, so far I haven't found a way of earning yet.... Please share your ideas with me please.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by AnthonyAk(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
buy crypto and HODL there are alot of under valued cryptos out there that are on par or cheaper than the Naira like HOT , BTT and VeChain. If you buy even N500 worth here and there up to 10k u never know how far it will blow

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Teerapz(m): 3:55am On Jun 04, 2019
pesinfada:

If u have an experience in Forex trading"CONGRATURATIIONs bcoz u about to recover all your lost if any and make more profit.

If u don't have knowledge of trading,but interested in learning,"I will teach you free"�%free,I'm making money already,so why should I ask for money to teach u this.....You will also make money while you learn.i.e I will be teaching you how to trade with your demo account while you earn with your standard account...... Congratulations too.

Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant
Self employed in need of another source of income can trade......infact it is open for all professions as far you are above 18years.

This is what bankers use our money in their Banks to do,and before we go for withdrawal,thy have made tripple of dat amount.

Drop your number now to be financially free forever.OR Type "add me" and send to 08120998601.please no calls or ur number will be blocked.

Happy new month

Add me 09022091701
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by 10kgod(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
let me join the league.....
following u guys.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Twagrill(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2019
AnthonyAk:
buy crypto and HODL there are alot of under valued cryptos out there that are on par or cheaper than the Naira like HOT , BTT and VeChain. If you buy even N500 worth here and there up to 10k u never know how far it will blow
please tell me about these crypto stuff. how do i start?
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by AnthonyAk(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Twagrill:

Look at my signature
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by ogashman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
pesinfada:

Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant

Happy new month

08069130311...add up
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Achz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
pesinfada:

Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant

Happy new month
Add 09074950228
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Achz:

Add 09074950228
can u trade?
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
ogashman:

08069130311...add up
can u trade?
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by twnklshop: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Twagrill:

Please send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and I would send you some free crypto for you to enter the world of crypto RISK FREE. you would receive the free crypto within one hour after you send the whatsapp message. this offer is open to you and everyone who reads this post till midnight on June 30, 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steel Design ,fabrication And Erection / Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.