Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 (8494 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by saintbillion(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2019
The Nigerian Defense Academy Kaduna affixed new date for her entrance exam.

Sequel to the earlier postponement of the NDA Screening Test for 71 Regular Course, the Academy has fixed Saturday 8 June 2019 as the new date in which the screening test will hold simultaneously across different centres nationwide.
In the light of this, candidates who duly applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website rcapplications.nda.edu.ng to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.
Once again, the Academy wishes to thank the general public for the patience and usual cooperation.

Abubakar Abdullahi
Major
Academy Public Relations Officer
23 May 2019

http://saintbillion..com/2019/05/nigerian-defence-academy-screening-test.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by saintbillion(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2019
Bet9ja man doesn’t sleep o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Emmyloaded: 7:45am On May 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Scandinavian02: 7:47am On May 24, 2019
Set to groom another set of untrained soldiers to be slaughtered by BH rag tag fighters.

We buy cache of weapons that ends up in the hands of deadly insurgents. Expensive military hardwares like Tanks, RPGs, gunboats, Rifles etc.. I hope these idiots BH wont end up seizing a fighter jet and flying it? The consequences can be better imagined.!

People that keep running away from battlefields cos of ill training and unpreparedness.
I doubt anybody in his right mind, after watching yesterday's ISWAP videos, would want to join the Nigerian military voluntarily. I pray

They kill our Soldiers in the most bizzarre manner while we "deradicalize" and integrate their fighters back into our communities. To what end??

There was indeed, a nation!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Codezz: 7:48am On May 24, 2019
NDA- Hell.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by deriksneh(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2019
if non of yr relation is a 2 to 3 star general my bro write next year jamb

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Childofaking: 7:51am On May 24, 2019
This information has not told us half of the requirements for NDA admission.
Why must I know a general before getting admission into NDA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Yaronmama01: 7:53am On May 24, 2019
May God help me and my fellow artymen to pass this exam

Amen
#onlyGodCan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by fortifiedng: 8:01am On May 24, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Set to groom another set of untrained soldiers to be slaughtered by BH rag tag fighters.

We buy cache of weapons that ends up in the hands of deadly insurgents. Expensive military hardwares like Tanks, RPGs, gunboats, Rifles etc.. I hope these idiots BH wont end up seizing a fighter jet and flying it? The consequencesconsequences can be better imagined.!

People that keep running away from battles cos of ill training and unpreparedness.
I doubt anybody in his right mind, after watching yesterday's ISWAP videos, would want to join the Nigerian military voluntarily. I pray

They kill our Soldiers in the most bizzarre manner while we "deradicalize" and integrate their fighters back into our communities. To what end??

There was indeed, a nation!

NDA guys ain't going to the war front

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by BlueAir: 8:02am On May 24, 2019
Childofaking:
This information has not told us half of the requirements for NDA admission.
Why must I know a general before getting admission into NDA?
are u listening to those foools above
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Racoon(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2019
Humn! I am most grateful to God that I never enlist into the NDA even when the opportunity was on a platter of gold between 1986-1994.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Racoon(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2019
fortifiedng:
Who told you so
They are even the war deployed fellas in recent times.
Remember course-1 of the NDA in 1967 (containing the like of Oladipo Diya, Salihu Ibrahim-Former COAS etc were all deployed to man commands during the Nigerian civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Scandinavian02: 8:05am On May 24, 2019
fortifiedng:

Late Lt.Col Sakaba was not an NDA guy? Was he joking at Metele before his painful death? Late Col. Abu Alli maybe was playing squash at Mallam Fatori.

You won't ask questions to know and understand what you have no knowledge of?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Firgemachar: 8:08am On May 24, 2019
Best of luck!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Danwakae(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2019
fortifiedng:

Keep quite

If a trained regular officer cannot go to war who else woould go , A bloody civilian commission officer ??,

Pls don't misinform the public.

Infact they the the ones leading troops the north east, the likes of LATE

Lt. Col. Sakadar and Brother Maj. Sakadar
Col. Ali
Col. Felix
Lt. Col. John Bako

Many more....may their souls rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by ednut1(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2019
Man know man bullshit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Temple1288(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2019
fortifiedng:

My cousin foolishly went to NDA, graduated and he was sent to Yobe to fight. He is dead now! Stop saying nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by NewsMuncher: 8:12am On May 24, 2019
NDA guys don't go to the ware front?? cheesy cheesy
Who are these jokers above!
So army lieutenants, majors et al sit in offices and arrange files all year! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by BlueAir: 8:13am On May 24, 2019
fortifiedng:

says who undecided... In buratai administration

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by BlueAir: 8:15am On May 24, 2019
Danwakae:

Keep quite

If a trained regular officer cannot go to war who else woould go , A bloody civilian commission officer ??,

Col. Ali
Col. Felix
Lt. Col. John Bako

the way Nigerians are ready to use their negative sentiments against anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by isax(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2019
No cosine me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by haryothosyn93(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2019
Non of my family is a military personnel but my Lil bro got admitted

It is luck and destiny

deriksneh:
if non of yr relation is a 2 to 3 star general my bro write next year jamb
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Polynews: 8:22am On May 24, 2019
high Nepotism in NDA. I h*te Nigeria

They have selected the successful candidates even before jamb

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by fortifiedng: 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Come oh no be only army dey NDA oh we get Navy and Airforce like. y some of una Dr talk like say na only Army we get for this NDA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by IndianRomeo: 8:42am On May 24, 2019
Danwakae:

Keep quite

Col. Ali
Col. Felix
Lt. Col. John Bako

. What of Major Erasmus , deployed from Ibawa barrack, Akwa Ibom state to north east.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by darqly(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2019
I'm sorry to say this but they will screen those that REALLY have a passion to be career military officers and assign positions to their wards and cronies' children. These ones like the prestige of the uniform and nothing else. They will learn nothing and perform woefully as commanders, if they cannot manage to get DHQ postings. At DHQ, they will make stupid policies that will ensure their fellow troopers in conflict get zero support and lose their lives. NDA is dead.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by MKULTRA: 10:11am On May 24, 2019
Man know man = Death know man grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by anthonyuncle(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
thanks for dz bro,
my kid bro applied
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by naijacentric(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2019
The Nigeria military is dead no true patriotism.Any body that goes there if its for money you are on ur own. grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by freethesheeple(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
Yaronmama01:
May God help me and my fellow artymen to pass this exam

Amen
#onlyGodCan

lol..?with ur definition of Army u sure say u go pass And even if u pass na Heart of Sambisa u go end....hahahhahaha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 by Yaronmama01: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
freethesheeple:

lol..?with ur definition of Army u sure say u go pass And even if u pass na Heart of Sambisa u go end....hahahhahaha

Bros I made it oh, pray I'll make the final list. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Get Uniben Post Ume & De Exam Date Plus Examination Strategies / Active Phone Number Database For Nigeria..download Edo State For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.