Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh (3738 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by Amagite2: 8:59pm On May 23, 2019
Bobrisky and his 'bestie' Tonto Dikeh are really going strong with their friendship.

The controversial cross-dresser has taken to Snapchat to openly proclaim his love for the controversial actress, saying he can kill for her.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-can-kill-for-you-bobrisky-professes-his-love-to-tonto-dikeh.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by FlirtyGist: 9:02pm On May 23, 2019
coollol

1 Like

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by delugajackson: 9:13pm On May 23, 2019
Just look at how a mature lady has reduced herself to an object of ridicule and disgrace. Frolicking with this hideous beast in a bid to find happiness.

Don't be decieved by those smiles. Deep down, she is really depressed and frustrated.

11 Likes

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2019
I will not lie, this gay clown dey finger tonto wella grin and I'm sure he lasts more than 40 seconds on her toto
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by nepapole(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2019
Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by itspzpics(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2019
Lol
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by Bruno3000(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2019
2 witches. See as dem be....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by internationalman(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2019
So what if they were actually having sex, would that make Bob Risky a homosexual or heterosexual?

What kind of life is this self.. How can someone's gender be as confusing as his sexual orientation..

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by donbachi(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2019
Just negodu
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by Gabson001(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2019
Who are they both fooling?
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:14am On May 24, 2019
Go kill for am first nah!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by humblesteve(m): 12:21am On May 24, 2019
And this will make front page
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58am On May 24, 2019
Waiting patiently for the day these maggots will have a showdown.....
Its even closer than we think.....
More truths will be revealed undecided
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by falcon01: 4:44am On May 24, 2019
maybe Tonto dikes toto don rewire bobrisky brain to normal settings.
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 6:08am On May 24, 2019
What happens if Bobrisky sleeps with Churchill?
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by OKorowanta: 6:19am On May 24, 2019
I repeat,dem dey fvck demsefs!
Toto and priick no dey use eye see.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by Stanweezy(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2019
Both Tonto and Abobi is risky are controversial yeyebrities and their gender is controversial as well.

How can someone that claimed to be female still nak female why not retain ur male body and nak female.
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by dangotesmummy: 7:28am On May 24, 2019
Two weirdos grin
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by Freshfish4: 8:42am On May 24, 2019
I blame your parents for not using condoms. Fools

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 8:53am On May 24, 2019
Cant wait for this union to break grin

Internet will burn that week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by sodiqapril(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2019
if I had my wah...th I would banish these two swines to an uninhabited island

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by rex444(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2019
Am beginning to suspect sth here, how sure are we that toto dickeh no be man before
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2019
sinaj:
Cant wait for this union to break grin

Internet will burn that week

I believe you're feeling fine. I will like to have some gist with you.
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

I believe you're feeling fine. I will like to have some gist with you.
are you Tonto or Bobrisky?
My mind is telling me that you coming to my house to beat me

Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2019
sinaj:
are you Tonto or Bobrisky?
My mind is telling me that you coming to my house to beat me

At all, I didn't represent any of the characters you mentioned above. I wanted to discuss something I considered important to you anyway.
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

At all, I didn't represent any of the characters you mentioned above. I wanted to discuss something I considered important to you anyway.
send me a pm then
Re: "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2019
sinaj:
send me a pm then

I've responded since yesterday as well, kindly check your mail.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, RMD Debuts New Dreadlocks Look / DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber — Stuck With U Ft. Ariana Grande / Could Alex Okosi Be Your Dream Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.