Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child (23968 Views)

BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child by sehin79(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2019
well atimes we should also blames this women getting preggy for this boy.....if he was resident in the usa he would be paying child support like...
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child by Summerbody: 3:35pm On May 24, 2019
My annoyance is the way he behaved when his marriage with Lilian collapsed... Like say na him be the victim
But reverse is the Case... UBI oji nwa eche OJI

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child by Summerbody: 3:35pm On May 24, 2019
My annoyance is the way he behaved when his marriage with Lilian collapsed... Like say na him be the victim
But reverse is the Case... UBI oji nwa eche OJI [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child by TargetbaseAfric: 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
Here are some of the most important benefits of having a blog for your business

https://targetbase.africa/benefits-of-blogging-on-your-website/
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 24, 2019
ifyalways:
Im struggling to find her motive or excuse for getting pregnant for Ubi

She obviously have had a child/children prior now so its not about beating menopause.
Love? What foolish love in this circumstance?
She cant claim not to know of atleast 2 babys and baby mamas
Money? Nay. Dude is just an average Joe.

Some women just allow irresponsible men to play full set on their head and heart. I blame the women more than the Ubi. Grown ass agbaya like this. Shiooooooor

Amazing kpekus
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child by varyo: 2:40am On May 25, 2019
Well said!!!!!!

ote author=Richdad50 post=78673181] shocked

Every child deserves a steady father. A father who comes home every night. Whose presence is felt and not one who spends periodic timeouts with his children. How will a young man operate 4 homes simultaneously.

These BabyMama syndrome is in bad faith to the wellbeing of any child irrespective of any handsome handouts for his/her upkeep. It is in fact a wicked act done by a man.

I look at my Kids how they hug me so tight after a long absence from home and most often, my mind takes me to those who are fatherless, children of single parents, sons and daughters of BabyMamas.

I plead with you dear present and future fathers that you do not raise a family where your prints will not be evident. Where instructions are done by a mother and the responsiblity of forming your child's character is periodic.

Richdad[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) / Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.