Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP (666 Views)

How I Made #14k Per Week With Just My Smartphone �and Data Online Without Stress / These Guys Earn $1,000 Per Week For Standing In Lines For Other People / Hydefeed get paid for writing articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by Kohenphos(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2019
You must have heard of the latest biz in town right, the health is wealth affiliate program HIWAP? While many affiliate programs only pay for referring people, Hiwap provides an opportunity for it's users to earn big writing health related Articles.

They pay ₦1000, (~$3) for a 500 word article.

So either you refer people or not, you're still able to earn and cash out every week.

I will show you how you can get an Article ready in less than 30 minutes. And say you post 5 articles per day, and 2/3 get approved. That's ₦2000 per day × by 7 days per week = ₦14k every week without having to refer anyone.

Now, I know we're all hustlers and can get up to 10-12 articles ready per day, of which say 5-8 get approved. Do the arithmetic and you get upto ₦40k every single week

But note that this feature of article writing only gets activated when you upgrade to pro membership. Which is done by making a one time payment of ₦2,000 naira only.

To register on HIWAP, go check my signature for the link, and you can reach me on WhatsApp on 07062357792 for more info.

1 Like

Re: Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by Oluseye101: 11:48pm On May 23, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you making 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks
Re: Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by keemcamill: 11:12am On May 25, 2019
Oluseye101:
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you making 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks

I am interested 07051024529

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders should come to my Rescue. Tough decision to make or mar my life / Help For Loan Repayment / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.