Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How I Made #14k Per Week With Just My Smartphone �and Data Online Without Stress - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made #14k Per Week With Just My Smartphone �and Data Online Without Stress (815 Views)

How I Earn Over 300k As A Side Hustle Monthly With Just My Phone / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Please How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made #14k Per Week With Just My Smartphone �and Data Online Without Stress by Emmanuelbobo: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2019
[b][/b] I know people are fed up of been scammed and been duped on the internet but ,do you really think all internet forums are scam..���
Of cause not their are some that are good enough to make one rich within 1 month.,��.
CANDY NEWS FORUM is one of them..������ .This forum teaches how you will make a huge sum of money within a month ..
CANDY NEWS is owned by ADEKAT TECHNOLOGIES, a registered ICT firm in Nigeria with RC 2936339 under Corporate Affairs Commision.

When you get registered with your one time fee of #1500

1. You get a registration bonus fee of #500
2. You get paid for login daily with a sum of #50
3. You get paid for sharing a sponsored post with a sum of #150
4. You get paid for viewing a page as well on the site with a sum of #10
5. You get paid for making relevant comments with a sum of #10
6. You get paid for uploading an article or a video with a sum of #100
7. Lastly you get paid if an individual registers through your referral link with a sum of #1000
8. You can purchase airtime with ur activity earnings instantly anytime..
*Note: Referring is 100% optional.* An idle man is a devils workshop, #Think INVESTMENT IN because you won't be young forever!!._
Qst *WHY AM I PAYING N1,500?*_
_Ans. For COUPON CODE_ e.g

"a72q4op27186"

This is what a coupon code looks like ���

You will be given this code to activate your account, that's is what you are paying the N1,500 for.

The code will
1) activate your account
2) enable you to carry on activities on the site
3)enable you put in your bank account details for payment
4)enable Candy recognize you as a member.

So your 1,500 is not a waste, CANDY is beyond scam
*SO WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN CANDYNEWS*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
� *an email address,*

� *Phone number*

� *A facebook account*

� *a computer system or a phone with internet connection.*

� *A onetime fee of #1500 naira*

_*If you have these things then you are goo
d to go*_

*INBOX ME FOR YOUR REGISTRATION BY ADDING ME ..08146859033
OR THROUGH THE LINK. https:///EtpgyDvbUTX2YezWrYx8Ax
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND DATA DOING UNPROFITABLE ACTIVITIES.... LEARN TO EARN MONEY..���

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise / Ccna Exam(640-801) / Engineering Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.