Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP (526 Views)

How I Make 100,000 Every Week, For Free !!! / How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by Kohenphos(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2019
You must have heard of the latest biz in town right, the health is wealth affiliate program HIWAP? While many affiliate programs only pay for referring people, Hiwap provides an opportunity for it's users to earn big writing health related Articles.

They pay ₦1000, (~$3) for a 500 word article.

So either you refer people or not, you're still able to earn and cash out every week.

I will show you how you can get an Article ready in less than 30 minutes. And say you post 5 articles per day, and 2/3 get approved. That's ₦2000 per day × by 7 days per week = ₦14k every week without having to refer anyone.

Now, I know we're all hustlers and can get up to 10-12 articles ready per day, of which say 5-8 get approved. Do the arithmetic and you get upto ₦40k every single week

But note that this feature of article writing only gets activated when you upgrade to pro membership. Which is done by making a one time payment of ₦2,000 naira only.

To register on HIWAP, go check my signature for the link, and you can reach me on WhatsApp on 07062357792 for more info.

Re: Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by humphreyudoh(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2019
Op, you said you can give us the ready article for hiwap post. I need it. The link to get nigerian $ receiving paypal account? See my email samyoung7414@gmail.com thanks
Re: Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by latmukd: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by coast27(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
it's easy check my signature
Re: Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP by Valkrie: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kohenphos:
You must have heard of the latest biz in town right, the health is wealth affiliate program HIWAP? While many affiliate programs only pay for referring people, Hiwap provides an opportunity for it's users to earn big writing health related Articles.

They pay ₦1000, (~$3) for a 500 word article.

So either you refer people or not, you're still able to earn and cash out every week.

I will show you how you can get an Article ready in less than 30 minutes. And say you post 5 articles per day, and 2/3 get approved. That's ₦2000 per day × by 7 days per week = ₦14k every week without having to refer anyone.

Now, I know we're all hustlers and can get up to 10-12 articles ready per day, of which say 5-8 get approved. Do the arithmetic and you get upto ₦40k every single week

But note that this feature of article writing only gets activated when you upgrade to pro membership. Which is done by making a one time payment of ₦2,000 naira only.

To register on HIWAP, go check my signature for the link, and you can reach me on WhatsApp on 07062357792 for more info.

Guy, they are only interested in the 2K for upgrade, once person pays Nepa would begin to carry light and network cannot connect again...!!

(1) (Reply)

Borrow Up To 2 Million From Fundall.io To Fund Your Business / What Business Can I Do With 100k? / 14 Business Ideas That Require Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.