Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Business Can I Do With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 100k? (530 Views)

20 Business You Can Start With 100k / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 100k? by klashe(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hi Guys! I'm thinking of starting a business. I have a national diploma in computer science. I will go back to school in 2021. What type of modern and nice business can I start with 100k? Thanks!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by kunleweb: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
klashe:
Hi Guys! I'm thinking of starting a business. I have a national diploma in computer science. I will go back to school in 2021. What type of modern and nice business can I start with 100k? Thanks!

Invest it in transport/logistics get monthly returns. If you're interested in such an agreement, contact me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by xolocious(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

Invest it in transport/logistics get monthly returns. If you're interested in such an agreement, contact me

how does it work?
Hope you don't mind explaining or throwing more light?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

Tell us more. youhavefoundikemefuna@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by kunleweb: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

I had a similar idea some 3 months back, but the challenge had always about trust and how to maintain the investment. I also had some other interesting working plans to institutionalize the idea. Mine was for a keke napep. Can I contact you for further discussion?

100k is not too much to entertain such fears o. Contact me let's talk privately.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

100k is not too much to entertain such fears o. Contact me let's talk privately.

To you it's not, but to others who are not the pioneers of the idea, it is alot.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by kunleweb: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

To you it's not, but to others who are not the pioneers of the idea, it is alot.

I agree. The fear these days is something else. I hardly want to even discuss business with people again. Rather than listen to the business concept, it is " scammer " people first have in mind along with ten billion reasons not to do than seek reasons to scrutinize and work together.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

I agree. The fear these days is something else. I hardly want to even discuss business with people again.

Sure I will contact you. It is not people's fault. The idea is risky but highly profitable for a 100k investment. I will be very much interested to know how confidence can be built and ways to discourage fear in the collective investors
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by kunleweb: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Sure I will contact you. It is not people's fault. The idea is risky but highly profitable for a 100k investment. I will be very much interested to know how confidence can be built and ways to discourage fear in the collective investors

Okay. If you van organise the entire team self and hold the original receipt, better. I'm getting tired of talking too much especially when people come with a damaged mind, heart and psyche
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

Okay. If you van organise the entire team self and hold the original receipt, better. I'm getting tired of talking too much especially when people come with a damaged mind, heart and psyche

Again, people needs some legitimacy to be confident in the prospect of the idea. It's understandable if you think it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by kunleweb: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Again, people needs some legitimacy to be confident in the prospect of the idea. It's understandable if you think it.

Not when one drops physical location and even tells investors to hold original receipts. Fear is personal and should be dealt with personally not transfered to people

(1) (Reply)

ABC Transport Aptitude Test, What Should I Expect / Dashnex Powertech Review Do I Like It / Suggestions On A Business To Venture Into In A Populated Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.