Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , May 24, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , May 24, 2019 (160 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , May 24, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, May 24, 2019) -

*Persecution And Not Prosecution*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're able to save and deliver those who love and trust in You.

2.Thank You, Father, for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf, the ones I was aware of and the ones You quietly took care of, without my knowledge.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, help me comport myself in a way that always glorifies You, and not as an evil doer, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every evil fire kindled against me by the enemies, backfire, and consume them and their family members, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness till the end; let me never compromise my faith in You, no matter the persecution that I may face, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, for every persecution that I have suffered, endured and overcome, in the hands of men, let me be promoted, blessed and rewarded, according to Your word, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as the salt of the earth, let me never lose my taste and flavour; and as the light of the world, let my light never go dim or be quenched, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never suffer in this world, as a criminal, and if there is need for me to suffer at all, let it be for righteousness sake, and for upholding the cross of Jesus, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and empower him to overcome persecutions from within and outside the church, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/19 / Same Mistake Today! / The Only Way To Save Our Entertainers From Sudden Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.