Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/19 (155 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 25/05/2018 Friday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/19 by dallyemmy: 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/19 by dallyemmy: 10:24am On May 25, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, May 25, 2019) -

*A serving Leader*

1.Lord Jesus, my Lord and master, I worship and adore You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, make me a serving leader and not a servant of individual interests, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give us serving leaders and not servant-leaders, who would lead us astray, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in all my services to You, let me never lower or compromise Your standard, in order to please men, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise and scatter every group or cabal, in Your church, whose aim is to control and dictate to the pastor, in order to cause him to do it's selfish bidding, rather than that of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every plant you've not planted in your church, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your Will and You Will alone be done in my life, in Your church, in my family and in Nigeria, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, when I shall appear before Your throne of judgement, to give account of my stewardship over Your flock, please, don't let me be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and give him the grace to serve You, creditably till the end, in Jesus' name.

10.11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , May 25, 2019 / How Is Your Relationship Going(interesting!) / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To All The Gates Of This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.