Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE (4020 Views)

SOLD.. Lagos Cleared 2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited Edition #5m / SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry 2010 XLE Green / Tincan Cleared 2010 Lexus Es350 full options . selling cheap!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by legalwealth(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2019
calculusx:
I don't quote nor follow fo.ol.s

In your mind, you'v got me

Make it 30mins and not 24hrs

calculusx:
How can I reply someone who openly admitted he is a f.o.ol on online forum? Besides, who are you that deserves my response? Better grow up and channel your energy elsewhere.

The so-called fo.ol. who was once one of your greatest fans plus customer has now called you out to answer what you have been dodging all these while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by legalwealth(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2019
antagonist:

you insult people and when they give you small salt you start crying upandan and threatening to visit office

legalwealth post that story story meme pls

LMAO! !!
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by legalwealth(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2019
craleonic:

Oga you have severally proven yourself to be a deceitful car dealer; examples are legalwealth's case, the case Cosplay called you out on and even this.

Don't think you and the men fighting your battle for you (maybe because they feed off you and your dubiosity) are fooling anyone.

He will never admit because of those he thinks are shamelessly supporting and fighting for him. Not sure he knows that majority of them are only pushing him to ruin of which, they will desert him when the right time comes.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by dannybrasky(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2019
Do u remember legalwealth?? Screenshot below!! Be it jungle or court,your options are there,but u choose to chicken out and then choose the keyboard warrior cos u are not man enough to take your case up and get your stuff,u are a puna grin

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by legalwealth(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Posted up there was taken from this thread =》https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets of mine where those supporting him came derailing it with all sort of antics.

Funny enough, I never invited let alone called out calculusx or anyone of them in the original main post of the thread. But guilty conscience couldn't allow them to have peace which they can and will never have until they decide to repent from their evil ways.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by thebigkendo(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2019
legalwealth:

which is even trekable distance from your lot

So its a trekkable distance you cannot go & collect yout intellectual property & original documents
Oga legalo Why can't one of your own staff or "boy" go & collect it from the trekkable distance

Nawa oh...

You dont need it, you don't need it but you keep ranting about it, everyday you search FRSC website for the plate, you think FRSC update their database every day??.. Cars that has been sold & registered 3 times might still appears on FRSC website linked with the old plates.

I said that I don't need the plate number for reusage but just wanted to be sure and documented that the plate numbers are still with you in case any eventuality in future.

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by thebigkendo(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2019
legalwealth:
Posted up there was taken from this thread =》https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets of mine where those supporting him came derailing it with all sort of antics.

Funny enough, I never invited let alone called out calculusx or anyone of them in the original main post of the thread. But guilty conscience couldn't allow them to have peace which they can and will never have until they decide to repent from their evil ways.

Irony
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by banky3w(m): 2:12am On May 28, 2019
craleonic:

Oga you have severally proven yourself to be a deceitful car dealer; examples are legalwealth's case, the case Cosplay called you out on and even this.

Don't think you and the men fighting your battle for you (maybe because they feed off you and your dubiosity) are fooling anyone.

Come on now, don't be a fool like legalo. I called out calculusx to when he was not showing full disclosure for his wares and now after all the back and forth, he has been doing that. If you f**k up, you'll be corrected. Now run along.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by craleonic: 4:24am On May 28, 2019
Take note, I don't respond to yes-boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2019
craleonic:
Take note, I don't respond to yes-boys.

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who will buy this scrap for 3milla?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Done & Dusted

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by hisexcellency34: 5:35pm On May 28, 2019
I'm ready to buy!

calculusx:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Done & Dusted
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I'm ready to buy!

Ring me on 0809 638 5068
Thinking of changing the Fabric to Leather Seat to compliment the alloy wheels

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2019
360 deg

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2019
Engine

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2019
calculusx:
Engine

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
•Leather Interior
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
calculusx:
•Leather Interior

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
• More Leather Interior

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Going!!!
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
• SOLD...
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by greatbrian(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
dannybrasky:
Cc legalwealth,as you be sisqo oya unleash the dragon!
I'm really anticipating the outcome!! Your evidence better be water tight this time. Hope this won't turn out like the Mercedes Benz shaming grin

GAZZUZZ,Obekediamondfuto,thebigkendo,sauceeep,BDC

Party don start grin grin

Your own na to dey start fight for every thread I see you. Am following you bumber to bumber wef today. The aftermath of your comment dey gv me joy

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by dannybrasky(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
greatbrian:

Your own na to dey start fight for every thread I see you. Am following you bumber to bumber wef today. The aftermath of your comment dey gv me joy
grin I don repent na. I was forced to retire undecided
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by greatbrian(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
dannybrasky:

grin I don repent na.

How...... Allow repentance for now. This auto section is getting boring seems like everyone is now a gentleman. No more throwing tantrums or monikers starting trouble. Be the Jesus of auto section bro.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by greatbrian(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
dannybrasky:

grin I don repent na. I was forced to retire undecided

Don't tell me cosplay forced you to retirement as well......
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by dannybrasky(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
greatbrian:

Don't tell me cosplay forced you to retirement as well......

Nah! I am a hardcore believer when it comes to the amazing things cosplay did in auto section. I mean retirement in terms of making auto section more fun. Cos in the end I was tagged a bully.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by greatbrian(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2019
dannybrasky:

Nah! I am a hardcore believer when it comes to the amazing things cosplay did in auto section. I mean retirement in terms of making auto section more fun. Cos in the end I was tagged a bully.

Nelson Mandela didn't give up..... I will be your lieutenant this time around
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by diportivo: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2019
greatbrian:

the guy don hang trouble boot since tey tey

the person wey like trouble no see money buy data

grin

once he gets data,wahala will start as usual

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by greatbrian(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2019
diportivo:

grin

Who need data to access nairaland again? When nairaland is free on 9mobile and you can even download any picture you see for free.

Meanwhile who is the new king of trouble. Auto section is loosing is glory of been fun. We need to crown a new king of trouble to revitalise auto section
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by dannybrasky(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2019
diportivo:

grin

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry LE by thebigkendo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
greatbrian:

Who need data to access nairaland again? When nairaland is free on 9mobile and you can even download any picture you see for free.

Meanwhile who is the new king of trouble. Auto section is loosing is glory of been fun. We need to crown a new king of trouble to revitalise auto section

HeavenlyBang grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!!SOLD!!! Toyota Camry 2003 Model In Akure, Ondo State / *SOLD**SOLD*Brand New 2019 Toyota Hilux SR5: Auto Drive / Tokunbo Mazda 626 ***price reduced***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.