Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

"Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says (5851 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Racoon(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2019
So Buhari believe Nigeria have unity in diversity
Yet he appoints only core northerners into position? Useless president! angry

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by ChristineC: 9:02am On May 24, 2019
Nonsense.
That diversity is the only reason a complete nincompoop can become Nigerian president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Kendrick80(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2019
I disagree

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 9:17am On May 24, 2019
I wish the Crude oil dries up.
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Afonja007: 9:18am On May 24, 2019
BlueAir:
and what's the relevance of this oil to international buyers right now?
what else is giving Nigeria foreign exchange,what is giving Saudi uae foreign exchange?every sadist your type will be asking what is value of crude oil today meanwhile your saint buhari is spending billions of dollar to find oil in the north,America and Iran will soon go to war over oil and your asking what is the value of oil
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 9:19am On May 24, 2019
Freshfish4:
Nigeria's diversity is our biggest problem.
Exactly
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Nathan2016: 9:21am On May 24, 2019
Says the man who only wears his traditional cloth since he assume office.

Diverse gbukwagi dia

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by HarryDuce(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2019
A source of strength to the agenda and pockets of politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by BlueAir: 9:29am On May 24, 2019
Afonja007:
what else is giving Nigeria foreign exchange,what is giving Saudi uae foreign exchange?every sadist your type will be asking what is value of crude oil today meanwhile your saint buhari is spending billions of dollar to find oil in the north,America and Iran will soon go to war over oil and your asking what is the value of oil
lol ur questions depites ur ignorance ..i would only be ignorant to answer them

Next!!
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Gudiza(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2019
Any kind of UNITY or BROTHERHOOD with these people is nothing short of planned deceit. History don't lie!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by CodeTemplar: 10:46am On May 24, 2019
Redoil:
You people can see what free oil can make an elderly man do.
Then appoint security chiefs from the diversity and stop appointing only people that speak ur language into high place..
One master, Fulanis and core north but many subjects.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by adebayo1998(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
kanu and ipob should say something
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by DabuIIIT: 1:57pm On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:
Terrorism sponsor undecided

And he is about floating a radio station exclusively for them..

Hope Yoruba people are happy now

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by mbos: 2:41pm On May 24, 2019
source of weakness not strength ////

divide the zoo.
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Kingspin(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
After you give herdsmen radio. Dirty things
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Alejobs: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists In Katsina Seen Moving Freely On The Streets (photos) / Jack Dorsey Of Twitter Will Be Removed From The Role Of CEO / Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.