Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja (1211 Views)

Oyo Issues Seven-day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders / We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by paiz: 8:09am On May 24, 2019
He started gambling when he was in the University far back as 2011

Then it was 1960bet, He was so much engrossed in winning that he played alot of slips and still yet he won nothing

He had alot of persons who sent him money, so losing isn't much affecting him

Now it's bet9ja, the problem he is having now is the virtual game

Guys he is so much addicted to the game now that he plays daily and loses his hard earned money

In the last one month, I know he has lost close to 120k in playing bet9ja virtual

it's really affecting him, cause he hardly buys things for himself

It's really affecting him psychologically

Please I need your advice on how to help him

Please Help a brother

Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by Ninethmare: 8:16am On May 24, 2019
@op I don't know what to say but what I know is that picture you upload is two up two down Over 2.5
Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by McGriff(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2019
find something else to invest your time in. Compulsive gambling is bad, it has ruined so many lives.
Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by Kingosytex(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2019
Ninethmare:
@op I don't know what to say but what I know is that picture you upload is two up two down Over 2.5

i see 2, 6, 9, ,10 no goal goal... na my sequence be dat
Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by JudasNaCarrot: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Invest in "SNIPPER" instead.

Ewu!

No TV, cloths,car,shoes... even girlfriend you no get because of gambling.

What are you living for....just do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2019
Do this last one before you quit

Put X2 for number 6
Then 1 n o1.5 for 8 and 9

1 Like

Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by Kingosytex(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2019
paiz:
I started gambling when I was in the University far back as 2011

Then it was 1960bet, I was so much engrossed in winning that I played alot of slips and still yet I won nothing

I had alot of persons who sent me money, so losing isn't much affecting me

Now it's bet9ja, the problem I am having now is the virtual game

Guys I am so much addicted to the game now that I play daily and lose my hard earned money

In the last one month, I have lost close to 120k in playing bet9ja virtual

it's really affecting me, cause I hardly buy myself things-Don't buy clothes, shoes, no TV, no sound system, house just empty.

It's really affecting me psychologically

Please I need your advice.

Please Help a brother

if i could stop betting certainly you could. i never really had interest in all those bet stuffs until i got admission and travelled to nsukka in 2011. i started playing 9japredict, nairabet, merrybet, surebet247, winnersgoldenbet until i finally became addicted to bet9ja virtuals. it really affected my studies, i seldom attended lectures, i never had time for myself. my classmates, lodgemates, friends and class rep tried to dissuade me from betting but i saw all of them as enemies.

i lost money to the extent that i was frustrated, i was always broke, i owed a lot of people because borrowing was like a hobby to me. i called my bro one day and told him that i needed about 20k to get some books and foodstuffs to enable prepare for my exam, little did he know that i was already done with my exams. he transferred 25k to me immediately and in less than 1hr:30 mins the money was lost...

the day i lost my 83k rent to virtual was the day i quit, the caretaker locked up my room, i had no access to my room for morethan two weeks, i went through hell. i advised myself and turned a new...
leaf

you too can quit if you are determined...
Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by kajoula(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2019
paiz:
I started gambling when I was in the University far back as 2011

Then it was 1960bet, I was so much engrossed in winning that I played alot of slips and still yet I won nothing

I had alot of persons who sent me money, so losing isn't much affecting me

Now it's bet9ja, the problem I am having now is the virtual game

Guys I am so much addicted to the game now that I play daily and lose my hard earned money

In the last one month, I have lost close to 120k in playing bet9ja virtual

it's really affecting me, cause I hardly buy myself things-Don't buy clothes, shoes, no TV, no sound system, house just empty.

It's really affecting me psychologically

Please I need your advice.

Please Help a brother

Play 2odds daily ...... Thank me later
Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by Davash222(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
Bro, think about your hard earned money these people are still holding, do you still want to quit?? No way!!

We die there!
Re: How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja by Boyslick(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2019
Ninethmare:
Kingosytex:

i see 2, 6, 9, ,10 no goal goal... na my sequence be dat
ITbomb:
Do this last one before you quit

Put X2 for number 6
Then 1 n o1.5 for 8 and 9
Davash222:
Bro, think about your hard earned money these people are still holding, do you still want to quit?? No way!!

We die there!
Comrades grin

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Promo Sales On Undiluted Perfume Oils / Infinix Hot 4 For Sale - 15,000 Naira / Why Are Most Engineers Not Rich? - Answers From Professionals Across The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.