Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng (20269 Views)

Anglican Priest Obeng Larbi Kisses Student In Ghana (Video) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 10:04am On May 24, 2019
MissJoy29:
O wu eziokwu!

95% of African men are like that.
That is why when I see the thoughtful and domesticated ones like my brother, beloved cousin and few friends, I SOMERSAULT in respect for them. And God help that guy that I will love to also be like that, chai! Let me stop here.

That means u have slept with 95% of African men to conclude that they are like that.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by Summerbody: 10:16am On May 24, 2019
Use your domestic BROOM to burn postpartum fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGWITo8t11k
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by MissJoy29(f): 10:17am On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

That means u have slept with 95% of African men to conclude that they are like that.
If not because I promised I wouldn't purposely insult anyone here, I would have given you a befitting verbal uppercut. So you have to sleep with people to know how they behave? The Pastor that said that, did he also sleep with the African men too?

Leave me o as this promise still dey fresh for my mind.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by Coolgent(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Are they even good at sex, Forget romance some african men do not know how to relate with their wives and children.
They just believe that paying school fees and houserent makes them good husbands and fathers.

They are rarely there for their family even when at home to relate or communicate with the family is a problem.
The only thing they are good at is to behave like lenin at home.
But we Hausa's are quite different! cheesy
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by ImaIma1(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Is that how ur husband does it?

Is that how to go around asking rhetorical questions?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by luluman: 10:40am On May 24, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Reverend Ransford Obeng who took a swipe at African men in his latest sermon, stated that they are only good at sex and not romantic at all.  The founder and head pastor of the Calvary Charismatic Centre (CCC), who slammed African men over their unromantic attitude towards women especially their wives, said it is uncalled for.

“In Africa, when a man and his wife are from farm, you see the woman carrying a load of foodstuffs and at the sometime carrying a baby while the man follows her with a hoe. At home, the woman has to cook for the family and the man seen relaxing under shed. After the woman has cooked, the best part of the meal is served the man.

The woman fetches water for the husband to bath. The woman has to go back to the kitchen to do cleaning of the cooking utensils. By the time she finishes, the man is already on bed with fresh energy. The moment the woman hits on the bed, the man then bounces back on her for sex”, he said during his recent sermon. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/african-men-only-good-at-sex-not-romantic-at-all-reverend-ransford-obeng/

At least they know something.Its better than not being good at anything.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by nairaman66(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

U said "sadly true" agreeing with what d pastor that's y I asked maybe u have some experience with African men.

I no u are a guy

I spoke out of my personal experience! What the pastor said is true. But since our experiences are different people may say otherwise
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by GroovyQ(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2019
Iyajelili:
Sex sex sex all the time. Can't we focus on more productive things that'll help develop this country?

You can focus on more than one thing at a time.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by riches4me(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2019
Iyajelili:
Sex sex sex all the time. Can't we focus on more productive things that'll help develop this country?
D pastor came at your defense, d only thing you could point out of the story is sex. And ironically you are against it. May God forgive your hypocrisy.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by GroovyQ(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2019
Iyajelili:

We can focus on more than one thing at a time
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by mechanics(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2019
hmmmm, how he will be preaching something like this in the church and forgotten the most important message.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 11:48am On May 24, 2019
nairaman66:

I spoke out of my personal experience! What the pastor said is true. But since our experiences are different people may say otherwise

If our experiences are different, how does a generalisation made from one person's personal experience now equate to d truth?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by enemyofprogress: 11:51am On May 24, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Are they even good at sex, Forget romance some african men do not know how to relate with their wives and children.
They just believe that paying school fees and houserent makes them good husbands and fathers.

They are rarely there for their family even when at home to relate or communicate with the family is a problem.
sharaaaaaaap and speak only for yourself
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 11:52am On May 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Is that how to go around asking rhetorical questions?

Is ur statement below a rhetorical statement or a statement of fact?

"Many of them are strangers to their families but friends with their phones"
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by mildflame: 11:55am On May 24, 2019
lasisi69:
End time pastor !!!
kindly link me to the original post/pics of this
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 12:04pm On May 24, 2019
MissJoy29:

If not because I promised I wouldn't purposely insult anyone here, I would have given you a befitting verbal uppercut. So you have to sleep with people to know how they behave? The Pastor that said that, did he also sleep with the African men too?

Leave me o as this promise still dey fresh for my mind.

If insulting people is d only way u can express urself, pls feel free to express urself that way. Ur insults don't move me. U didn't make any promise to me. U made it 2 urself & I wasn't there when u made ur promise.

It is estimated that there are 1.2billion people in Africa. If we assume that half of those are men, which is 600,000,000, that means 95% of 600,000,000 is 570,000,000. D fact that u can come up with an exact percentage of 95% shows that there's something u no that we don't no which is a product of ur personal experience with these 570,000,000 African men
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by ImaIma1(f): 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Is ur statement below a rhetorical statement or a statement of fact?

"Many of them are strangers to their families but friends with their phones"

In case you didn't catch it, I said "many" not "all" not "most".

If you are reacting because you feel you are part of the "many", that's not my problem.

I am only responsible for what i say/write and not for how you choose to understand it.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
Crooked pastor, is he not supposed to be preaching more about heaven?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by nairaman66(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

If our experiences are different, how does a generalisation made from one person's personal experience now equate to d truth?

If in a scale of preference of 10. 7-8 fall into this category.. what will be your conclusion?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 12:10pm On May 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

In case you didn't catch it, I said "many" not "all" not "most".

If you are reacting because you feel you are part of the "many", that's not my problem.

I am only responsible for what i say/write and not for how you choose to understand it.

Ur many could b a result of what u experiencing at home cos if u say many, how do u define many?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2019
Believe it or not, white people have more sex than Africans. so what the fu ck is this cretinous crooked pastor talking About?,

Who made him a pastor and a judge anyway?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 12:11pm On May 24, 2019
nairaman66:

If in a scale of preference of 10. 7-8 fall into this category.. what will be your conclusion?

It depends on d scientific research u did to have come to that conclusion
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by nairaman66(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

It depends on d scientific research u did to have come to that conclusion

Then go ahead and do your research then post your findings here. People would be glad to share their opinions. Cheers
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Ur many could b a result of what u experiencing at home cos if u say many, how do u define many?

Define the "many" however you deem it fit since it is a word that is giving you so much concern as regards my post.

The "many" I refer to know themselves.
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by vinokeys: 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
The DIGITAL MARKETING UNLIMITED1.0(Lagos Edition) Training workshop comes up this saturday - 25th May. Upgrade your skills today, sign-up NOW! www.jvecsolutions.com.ng/news

Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by supereagle(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2019
Educate us what you want from us. Some us will learn something from.

AmazonHippolyta:

Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 1:59pm On May 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Define the "many" however you deem it fit since it is a word that is giving you so much concern as regards my post.

The "many" I refer to know themselves.

Am sure u no them too. Are some of the many in ur home or ur marriage?
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 2:06pm On May 24, 2019
nairaman66:

Then go ahead and do your research then post your findings here. People would be glad to share their opinions. Cheers

I don't need 2do any research cos I haven't made any claim 4 or against d subject matter. I only asked how d conclusions which u said are true were reached. So far, its just conjecture
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by nairaman66(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't need 2do any research cos I haven't made any claim 4 or against d subject matter. I only asked how d conclusions which u said are true were reached. So far, its just conjecture

Since you never made any claim, why all the questions? Please direct further enquires or questions in a new post so you can be enlightened if there is any room for
Re: African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng by lexy2014: 3:02pm On May 24, 2019
nairaman66:

Since you never made any claim, why all the questions? Please direct further enquires or questions in a new post so you can be enlightened if there is any room for

Y would i not ask questions? Have I done anything wrong by asking questions? If u are making or supporting certain claims, then u should have enough facts back up ur claims or d claim u support. Its that simple. In this issue, u don't and thats not my fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.