Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos (47301 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by emenezer(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2019
Push barrow to sponsor your higher education? Oga tell us your other sources of income... Not just barrow pushing..... Even if its in the North, where its relatively cheap, ite neve gonna work on barrow pushing alone....
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by emenezer(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2019
Push barrow to sponsor your higher education? Oga tell us your other sources of income... Not just barrow pushing..... Even if its in the North, where education is relatively cheap, its never gonna work on barrow pushing alone....
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by adekjohnny: 10:53am On May 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Third class graduate grin
Success in school is not measured by the honour or grade you graduated with........
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Beetobee(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
That is why when I see someone commit crime because of poverty ...... I show them somebody like this.
Exactly! I am seriously amazed at people who instantly defend criminals with talk of poverty. Poverty has existed since time immemorial and will continue to exist because like they say, all fingers are not equal and everyone with his calling. Many poor people carry themselves with dignity. this is one such person. The only excuse I accept is if a thief steals food; this shows he is definitely hungry and the society has failed him. Other than that, there is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Erolow(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2019
cool
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Beetobee(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2019
tactius:

I have known many Hausa Fulani people from poor backgrounds who struggled to go to school.

I even knew one who once implied he was a street kid once. Now a doctor....

Don't say what you don't know. We all have our roads to take.

Will you blame them for saying things ignorantly? They live in confined societies and have never seen outside of those societies, thus they are like fish in a well.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by phonemakemoney: 11:09am On May 24, 2019
Frankdoz29:
How can you fabricate and hope to deceive people with this story. That guy can never sponsor himself to university with only Barrow pushing. Hausa/Fulani people are not that self industrious.
Sometimes when people willing to help see a poor person struggling and making effort to earn a living they help out even without being asked in the north, and some Alhaji give their Zakat(1 out of 40 of their wealth) to such people and they do get lucky with occasional gifts from family, friends and well wishers especially if they also contribute to community development(Cleaning, giving younger ones free school lessons etc) in any way they can.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by balonaija(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Bruno3000(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2019
J111333:
He could've begged or even robbed to go to school but he chose to slowly push his wheelbarrow to succees.
Good job man and may you discuss your yesterday's story over a glass of champagne soon.
I feel like blessing u. I don't know u but for having this great mind set, u are destined to be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Evercurious(f): 11:26am On May 24, 2019
Frankdoz29:
How can you fabricate and hope to deceive people with this story. That guy can never sponsor himself to university with only Barrow pushing. Hausa/Fulani people are not that self industrious.

Are you sure?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Evercurious(f): 11:30am On May 24, 2019
tactius:

I have known many Hausa Fulani people from poor backgrounds who struggled to go to school.

I even knew one who once implied he was a street kid once. Now a doctor....

Don't say what you don't know. We all have our roads to take.

No mind dem... I served in Katsina and some cobblers employed corpers as home tutors for their siblings.. People should stop assuming

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Evercurious(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Capital lie, how much is making in a day, how many years did he push the barrow to be able to gather enough money to see him through out the four years duration, don't he eat during the barrow pushing, tell us another lie

You are so so wrong..
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Evercurious(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2019
PropaMan:
after service, what next?...back to pushing the thing

Hell NO.. trust me a job already waiting for him. So you think they struggle to get employed as a graduate?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Btruth: 11:34am On May 24, 2019
wallex1983:
Seeking attention
that's not seeking attention. That is inspirational.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Queenege: 11:35am On May 24, 2019
Well done God will continue to prosper your hands of labour more wins
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On May 24, 2019
Evercurious:

Hell NO.. trust me a job already waiting for him. So you think they struggle to get employed as a graduate?
please elaborate. They don't struggle cause he is a Muslim or from the north right?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2019
Mutteeme:
This youth corps member is currently the toast of everyone on social media at the moment because of his Inspiring story.

Aliyu Abbani who is from a poor background, took to Wheelbarrow pushing to gather enough money to send himself to the Nasarawa State University where he bagged a degree. He is pictured above in his NYSC uniform with his Wheelbarrow.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/inspiring-photo-of-wheelbarrow-pusher-in-his-nysc-uniform-photos.html

Urgly guys like this, their brain dey hot oh.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by jamace(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Respect humble beginning, man.
He has a degree certificate. At least that's a good starting point in life.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Jude4Jesus: 11:59am On May 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

I PITY YOU, if I may ask you how much do you have in your account, first class graduate. Your employer may even be an SSCE holder and you are here doing rubbish. May God help you
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Trybes(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2019
Humble beginning, I had an humble beginning too. May God bless all of us who had an humble beginning
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by prophetic69(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2019
School is not the problem but employment na the koko
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by BlackfireX: 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
Beetobee:

Exactly! I am seriously amazed at people who instantly defend criminals with talk of poverty. Poverty has existed since time immemorial and will continue to exist because like they say, all fingers are not equal and everyone with his calling. Many poor people carry themselves with dignity. this is one such person. The only excuse I accept is if a thief steals food; this shows he is definitely hungry and the society has failed him. Other than that, there is no excuse.

Date me \ marry me..... Wow.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2019
He's an hardworking man, congrats to him.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Evercurious(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2019
rawitools:
please elaborate. They don't struggle cause he is a Muslim or from the north right?

They have graduates but not as much as we do over here in the South...They have got more local government to absolve their graduates.. Quota system is also there for them on federal level...
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2019
Evercurious:

They have graduates but not as much as we do over here in the South...They have got more local government to absolve their graduates.. Quota system is also there for them on federal level...
so that's the idea of one Nigeria right?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by toscolee(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2019
wallex1983:
Seeking attention

U...the people who liked your foolish post are all nincompoops.
Do you know who he might have just inspired?
'Seeking attention' is now a cliche na, why you no go talk nonsense?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Evercurious(f): 12:31pm On May 24, 2019
rawitools:
so that's the idea of one Nigeria right?

So you still believe in one Nigeria? Better wake up and face reality.

'Every man for himself,.God for us all'
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by eedriyz(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2019
Too bad a degree is not a guarantee of success or job.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 24, 2019
Evercurious:

So you still believe in one Nigeria? Better wake up and face reality.

'Every man for himself,.God for us all'
lol fact some knew that and entered Yahoo. The government woke up started chasing them about.nobody is supporting crime imagine going through University and no job then someone would tell you to go and sell pure water.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by anonymous1759(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2019
Inspiring but University doesn't guarantee you anything in Nigeria. If you no Hustle, you'll continue where you stopped.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by cobsol(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2019
J111333:
He could've begged or even robbed to go to school but he chose to slowly push his wheelbarrow to succees.
Good job man and may you discuss your yesterday's story over a glass of champagne soon.

Who told you school is success?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice / The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.