Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (72522 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by CampussNews: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

Thanks to NYSC, I Just bought my FIRST car!! I saved up my 6month allawe to get this Benz. Congratulations to me

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

"Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this".

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
let him start taxi, Uber or bolt with it lol

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by tyup(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Imagine buying a car cuz of area oppression...misplaced priority

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl

464 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by shawante(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
That one na BEN the Z don komot..

368 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Even bolt won't accept this kind of car angry

Money wey u go use open something reasonable for yourself, u went and bought a Motor. I'm sure dude went and bought the Mercedes to impress the ladies!! angry

He should use it and start cab business!!

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.
If this boy is not careful this car can send him to early grave, am not cursing him

297 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by devilmaycry: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lmao...see Benz abeg....oga just go dump that thing grin

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by THeGamerBTL: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congratulations Bro wink. The God wey do am for you make e avoid me pls grin

276 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
The guy bought an abused V-boot..

This car plenty for south East na, especially Enugu state , u go see clean ones with AC.
Congratulations

But the god wey do am for you, make e avoid me grin

178 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by clockwisereport: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Some people get mind o. How can you buy trouble with your hard-earned money?

By buying this car, this guy has made customer with a mechanic, an auto-electrician, a spare parts dealer, a welder and a panelbeater.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by clockwisereport: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
YourFavorite21:

This car plenty for south East na, especially Enugu state , u go see clean ones with AC.
Congratulations

Some time in 2018, a friend offered to help drop me at my destination with this type of car since he was going in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes when I alighted from the car. My clothes was covered with potopoto. The floor of the car be like open roof. As my guy was firing the machine, I was battered with potopoto

Na that day I sabi the true meaning of awoof dey spoil belle

233 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=YourFavorite21 post=109373672]The guy bought an abused V-boot..

Congratulations

But the god wey do am for you, make e avoid me

Okwa gi.. why won't the god won't locate you, they say goodwill is contagious cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Somebody should play me that Qdot song

Era moto 150 thousand eni ko ma ta ku loru, ironi

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Tonymegabush1 post=109374582][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
But on lighter mode the guy no try if na me get that 198k,first i will stock my kitchen with food, prepare goat and pork peppe soup, come keep the remaining.

Instead of buying kiso car.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by mytime24(f): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Car owner cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by princepee: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bros na 1985 V Booth you buy so,

You no fit oppress anybody with am.
Make I inform you, the spare parts no dey again,
Even if you see am e go expensive.
You go be regular customer for owode if you dey Lagos.

Las Las na aboki people go buy an butcher.
Dem fit buy am like 70k

So na very foolish investment you make.
You go school but the school no go through you.

See as you waste allowee.

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
princepee:
Bros na 1985 V Booth you buy so,

You no fit oppress anybody with am.
Make I inform you, the spare parts no dey again,
Even if you see am e go expensive.
You go be regular customer for owode if you dey Lagos.

Las Las na aboki people go buy an butcher.
Dem fit buy am like 70k

So na very foolish investment you make.
You go school but the school no go through you.

See as you waste allowee.
He needs not a soothSayer to tell him that vehicle will give him problems.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Brainard22: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na cruise o all of you folks I know this guy reach e house lol angry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
let him start Uber or bolt with it lol
They don't accept such. It's below their standards.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is just like buying problem for himself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Lol watch people with no savings or car talk down on him

21 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Timagex(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Hehe.... grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2022
This car will give him serious headache.....

.......Ike gwuru local man.....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 15, 2022
WHEN GEES ARE RIDING LATEST. U Will be riding dis kind of car for 2022?

belike u dnt wanna go front oga, U choose to go backward sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2022
No be problem you carry so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Tonymegabush1 post=109374582][/quote] no o, I no want grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

Some time in 2018, a friend offered to help drop me at my destination with this type of car since he was going in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes when I alighted from the car. My clothes was covered with potopoto. The floor of the car be like open roof. As my guy was firing the machine, I was battered with potopoto

Na that day I sabi the true meaning of awoof dey spoil belle
grin grin my own na dust stain my white agbada , close to my bum bum , when my neighbour offered to drop me at the church, because we were going in the same direction, with this type of car.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2022
The guy don't know nothing... Hmmm, car? He'd be frustrated to resell very soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by sinkhole: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2022
This guy don FAIL!
No be old BENZ be dat?
Haaa, mogbe temi-bami embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Maik4Jesus: 6:02am On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin
YourFavorite21:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.