Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years (30732 Views)

DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / After 61 Years, Israeli PM Plans Visit To Nigeria …asks Buhari To Visit Israel / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Gecoz: 2:32pm On May 24, 2019
Doing business with an Israelite you will never lose..
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Jokkarm2: 2:32pm On May 24, 2019
NNAMDI KANU , I HOPE YOU WILL COME WITH HIM. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR SWAG IF AND ONLY IF YOU RE WELL KNOWN BY NATANYAHU
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by dermmy(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:
God bless you Sai PMB you 2much.

Every good things now returning back to Nigeria after 16yrs.

This is funny.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by omoharry(f): 2:33pm On May 24, 2019
googi:

This is not a religious issue but this man is too divisive and controversial.

A stuanch supporter of Apartheid South Africa
Maybe Nigerians and other African countries should have left the black South Africans with their white fellow country men..this is because they are not different from them..they deserve one another..I dont know why you are still swallowing Panadol over their matter knowing them for who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:
Next level's children..
where are you?
you get bad mouth, don't worry they would soon showcase themselves
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Godoverevery: 2:35pm On May 24, 2019
I tot Israel was supporting ipob......Even OBJ was never ds respected during is time.....first Nigeria president to visit the white house (even twice)....hosted in Saudi like a king.....hosted in China.....now Israel of all nation want him to visit....waooo this people are seeing wat we are not seeing I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by maynation(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2019
Oma307:
you get bad mouth, don't worry they would soon showcase themselves
We are waiting o cheesy cheesy
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by omoharry(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2019
lilwetdick:
what does he want...he hates Africans especially the igbo "juice"
Igbo juice or Jews??..and who told the Igbos that they are descendant of Jews?..After all, they have carried out DNA about some years back and no atom of trace was linked to the Jewish people..if they wish to be jewish by religion..then fine..but they should stop all the scrap that they are descendant of Jews.I see it as a sign of inferiority complex.They should embrace their own instead of claiming to be from another race.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Yyeske(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2019
Godoverevery:
I tot Israel was supporting ipob......Even OBJ was never ds respected during is time.....first Nigeria president to visit the white house (even twice)....hosted in Saudi like a king.....hosted in China.....now Israel of all nation want him to visit....waooo this people are seeing wat we are not seeing I swear.
I tell ya, they seem to see and know what we don't about our able president.
You even forgot to mention that the German chancellor and British Prime Minister had visited him almost at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 24, 2019
Heffalump:
Netanyahu is a strong political figure and his influence is highly needed in Nigeria.

The West should act against all this Filanization and Islamization tendencies of the current government.

In case you don't know, we are in the era of Armageddon and Antichrist. What you hear and see don't just happen. We have been forewarned earlier cry
So who is the Antichrist?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Rossikk(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2019
omoharry:
Igbo juice or Jews??..and who told the Igbos that they are descendant of Jews?..After all, they have carried out DNA about some years back and no atom of trace was linked to the Jewish people..if they wish to be jewish by religion..then fine..but they should stop all the scrap that they are descendant of Jews.I see it as a sign of inferiority complex.They should embrace their own instead of claiming to be from another race.

You have no idea what is going on. The original Jews were blacks. So whom should Igbos compare their DNA against? Certainly not the present white occupiers of that land. Those are the Kazars, and they are descended from 11th century European CONVERTS to Judaism, and are NOT the original Hebrews.

Here is what Yahweh said to the original Jews at the time:

Read Amos 9:7... ''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord.'' ['Ethiopia' was the term used for all Africa south of the Sahara]

King Solomon, son of David, put it very simply when he stated: ''I am black''.......Song of Solomon 1:5-17 King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 1:15 referring to Jesus:

''And his feet like to fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace'', meaning BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by labani06(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2019
grin ghen ghen waiting for response from my president woo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 24, 2019
abumeinben:
Nothing new.
Haven't visited Israel since birth.

I like ur self esteem grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by baby124: 2:43pm On May 24, 2019
They and the Arabs are so racist and had a lot to do with slavery and violent Anti-black sentiments. Let them stay in their 2x4 country and keep fighting Arabs. We don’t want. Were they not the ones not too long ago treating Igbos and Ethiopian Jews like shit?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Kolanist(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2019
I dont advice any Jew to come to Nigeria o,i know the muslims i have in Nigeria,thier obedience to the quran is blind and with out common sence, if quran\imam tell them to suicide bomb thier mother bcause she converted to christianity so that they would have more virgins in paradise they would do it. More over in the quran Buhari adores it tells buhari in surah9:29 to fight jews, i wonder if buhari going tto disobey his "glorious" quran
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
They want to bribe him over Nnamdi KANU and IPOB, Biafra... And also the war coming, so that Israel Will not help us, rather support them with arms and ammunitions... Stupid people. You think netanyahu is stupid and a money monger like ohaneze ndi Igbo... I trust netayanhu and what he can do...

So Buhari called Netayanhu to come and pick up his "bribe cheque" in Abuja grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Sluvist(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2019
Ok, what benefit is there attached to the visit?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by DOCU(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2019
ryloy:
Wailers over to you

It is better to be a wailer than to ba a grade one coward and a sophisticated moroon bro. You know quite well that Nigeria is decaying but instead of some people to condemn the evil, they chose to be keep quiet because they are afraid to speak up. Some go to the extend of supporting evil because they are afraid of fellow humans.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Godoverevery: 3:04pm On May 24, 2019
Yyeske:
I tell ya, they seem to see and know what we don't about our able president.
You even forgot to mention that the German chancellor and British Prime Minister had visited him almost at the same time.
That the kind of grace you enjoy when you have God is on your side....He is a humble and quiet man.....that why people are ready to kill themselves for him up north....outside the country the love is just there for him.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Rossikk(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2019
Kolanist:
I dont advice any Jew to come to Nigeria o,i know the muslims i have in Nigeria,thier obedience to the quran is blind and with out common sence, if quran\imam tell them to suicide bomb thier mother bcause she converted to christianity so that they would have more virgins in paradise they would do it. More over in the quran Buhari adores it tells buhari in surah9:29 to fight jews, i wonder if buhari going tto disobey his "glorious" quran

Yahweh will soon clear the region of the Gentiles, ie whites and Arabs, and the original Israelites - the blacks - will be allowed back in.

''And they [the original black Hebrews] will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations [slave trade].. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.'' (Luke 21:24 NKJV)
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by bmos(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2019
Keke4higherpurc:
Keke for sale in port Harcourt

This Keke looks too skeletal for 150k. Na Ohaofia made?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by rusher14: 3:14pm On May 24, 2019
blackpanda:
Nigeria cannot visit israel because we cant take sides in their conflict

As Jonathan couldn't abi?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by rusher14: 3:18pm On May 24, 2019
Noel1:

So Buhari called Netayanhu to come and pick up his "bribe cheque" in Abuja grin grin grin grin

grin

Too much sense won't kee you.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Emycord: 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
Keke4higherpurc:
Keke for sale in port Harcourt
thats a delta keke whats it doing it ph? is it st...n? *runs out fast*
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ngkman: 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
googi:

This is not a religious issue but this man is too divisive and controversial.

A stuanch supporter of Apartheid South Africa

This one no kukuma get wetin to talk. by their talk you go know Dem. You never talk the bigot wey dey your backyard finish, come dey fly overseas..... Sabi sabi
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Emycord: 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
same way trump praised nigeria when bubu visited us. he promised to visit here since then na lifeless statement. thats trump who said it direct this time its not even the israeli pm that said it directly i do not even see where he said he will visit in all this statement. and to think its this same israel that liar mohammed said in around 2014, that the gej government did wrong by opening a bilateral relationship with ? he even called israel troublemakers of the middle east
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by badman007(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
Philgafauto:

How is he controversial? So he should allow the palestinians to kill his people?

This man is the devil..

Their lie lie story put the whole world for work..

Both Islam and christianity comes from them, while they remain Jews.

They pray with egg and blood of chicken like we used to.
They are racist towards blacks because they know say una no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by SachaBastien(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2019
The king in the north should stay in the north. Buhari should not go to Israel. He might be assassinated in the Middle East.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Rossikk(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2019
badman007:

This man is the devil..

Their lie lie story put the whole world for work..

Both Islam and christianity comes from them, while they remain Jews.

They pray with egg and blood of chicken like we used to.
They are racist towards blacks because they know say una no get sense.

NONSENSE. Whites are racist against blacks because THEY are not black. What you strive for, but cannot achieve, you learn to hate, to compensate for your deprivation.

What is a white woman's ideal partner, historically? He must be ''tall, dark and handsome''.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ollah2: 4:18pm On May 24, 2019
Rossikk:

Who is your ''mother'' Russia? Olodo. You actually think there is a fundamental difference between Russia and the others regarding the way the will deal with you or any African nations? God save you from your naivety.

At least Russia is ready to revive Ajaokuta Steel even if they have things to gain as well. Tell me how Nigeria won't be great with steel and oil?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.