Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years (30738 Views)

DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / After 61 Years, Israeli PM Plans Visit To Nigeria …asks Buhari To Visit Israel / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Gudiza(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
mmsen:
A bigoted terrorist coming to meet another bigoted terrorist.

GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST!!!
who cares?? all of them jews, arabs and ibn hari can go to hell!
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 24, 2019
omoharry:
Igbo juice or Jews??..and who told the Igbos that they are descendant of Jews?..After all, they have carried out DNA about some years back and no atom of trace was linked to the Jewish people..if they wish to be jewish by religion..then fine..but they should stop all the scrap that they are descendant of Jews.I see it as a sign of inferiority complex.They should embrace their own instead of claiming to be from another race.

cant you see the sarcasm in what I wrote i kept "juice" in quotes.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2019
googi:

This is not a religious issue but this man is too divisive and controversial.

A stuanch supporter of Apartheid South Africa

Buhari and his Fulani jihadist brothers is doing worst than Israel here in Nigeria but you see nothing wrong with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by gnykelly(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
Heffalump:
Netanyahu is a strong political figure and his influence is highly needed in Nigeria.

The West should act against all this Filanization and Islamization tendencies of the current government.

In case you don't know, we are in the era of Armageddon and Antichrist. What you hear and see don't just happen. We have been forewarned earlier cry

So the west should attack your own country.... Where did you get your brain from?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by FLYFIRE(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
They are coming to WARN the I.DIOTIC VERY S TUDIP dullard at Aso rock
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Rossikk(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2019
ollah2:

At least Russia is ready to revive Ajaokuta Steel even if they have things to gain as well. Tell me how Nigeria won't be great with steel and oil?

Which Russia is ready to revive what? Is it not because of the deliberately shoddy job they did in the first place that Ajaokuta remains largely non-functional? Now you're here calling them 'mother'. I really don't know who will cure you people of this blind trust you have in oyinbo. Even after they fuc.k you up in order to keep you dependent, you still worship them. Tufia.

If you had common sense, you would say, ok, since Russia messed up this project - deliberately - then they have NO BUSINESS coming anywhere near Ajaokuta again for anything. Even if it means handing the complex to China to fix.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by BiafraIsFree: 7:38pm On May 24, 2019
Rossikk:

Brainless slave...I am not a Fulani or northerner. SIMPLY trying to drum it into your empty head that you cannot be posting fake images of WHITE PEOPLE as 'pharaoh' and 'Moses'. Get those colonial lies and distortions out of your head. This lands were peopled by BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE in antiquity, not WHITE folks. Why not do some RESEARCH or is your brain too DULL for that?

You be monkey or a baboon for fighting against Biafra heroes and heroines remembrance day.

You must repent or you will perishe like others one Nigerianise.

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by banku: 7:59pm On May 24, 2019
I do not believe that some Nigerians lack any sense of history, even recent history. The real "painment, as in e pain am" is alignment with Israel no matter what, along the principle of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

All you need to know is what Africans, not Palestinians, go through in Israel. Actually they just dropped one of the most racist deportation program of Africans after a deal with a few countries and UN for "ransom". Sooner or later, they will revive it again.

Some of you think Netanyahu just came on the scene as PM. Check out his political leaning before he became PM, how he did and his utterances against African countries.

I am not your teacher, Google is your friend.

Africans supporting right wing parties either in the Middle East or Western world are in for personal shockers. I know some of you support our brothers and sisters that have joined right wing parties in Canada, Italy and Britain (I think). These parties are using them to carry out the most vicious policies against immigrants like themselves. And they are being congratulated in Nigeria.

As we say, Iyam sori for you.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by badman007(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
Rossikk:

NONSENSE. Whites are racist against blacks because THEY are not black. What you strive for, but cannot achieve, you learn to hate, to compensate for your deprivation.

What is a white woman's ideal partner, historically? He must be ''tall, dark and handsome''.

I guess you've been trained to believe their son Jesus is your Lord and saviour.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by googi: 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
Rossikk:

Which Russia is ready to revive what? Is it not because of the deliberately shoddy job they did in the first place that Ajaokuta remains largely non-functional? Now you're here calling them 'mother'. I really don't know who will cure you people of this blind trust you have in oyinbo. Even after they fuc.k you up in order to keep you dependent, you still worship them. Tufia.

If you had common sense, you would say, ok, since Russia messed up this project - deliberately - then they have NO BUSINESS coming anywhere near Ajaokuta again for anything. Even if it means handing the complex to China to fix.

Thanks, you took it out of my mouth.

Someone fu you up for all these years, you tell them because you enjoy it so much, you want them back. Russia dey laff o!
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Iboyx: 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
Heffalump:
Netanyahu is a strong political figure and his influence is highly needed in Nigeria.

The West should act against all this Filanization and Islamization tendencies of the current government.

In case you don't know, we are in the era of Armageddon and Antichrist. What you hear and see don't just happen. We have been forewarned earlier cry
What is fulanization and islamizartion... undecided
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by moufan: 9:18pm On May 24, 2019
lol, netanyahu the war criminal will never come to Nigeria. I trust buhari never to welcome that murderous scumbag. #freepalestine
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ThatFairGuy: 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
I'll strongly advise Mr President not to go, this is Christianization strategy.... grin grin This is always the response of some idiots here on nairaland if it is other way round... Mumu people
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by omoiyamayor(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2019
googi:

This is not a religious issue but this man is too divisive and controversial.

A stuanch supporter of Apartheid South Africa
Netanyahu became israel pm in 1996 and apartheid ended before then so what are you talking about now
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ryloy: 9:47pm On May 24, 2019
DOCU:

It is better to be a wailer than to ba a grade one coward and a sophisticated moroon bro. You know quite well that Nigeria is decaying but instead of some people to condemn the evil, they chose to be keep quiet because they are afraid to speak up. Some go to the extend of supporting evil because they are afraid of fellow humans.
It isthose that run away and that are called slaves without be able to summon courage to respond to IJAW lordship that are cowards
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ryloy: 9:48pm On May 24, 2019
DOCU:

It is better to be a wailer than to ba a grade one coward and a sophisticated moroon bro. You know quite well that Nigeria is decaying but instead of some people to condemn the evil, they chose to be keep quiet because they are afraid to speak up. Some go to the extend of supporting evil because they are afraid of fellow humans.
It is those that run away and that are called slaves without being able to summon courage to respond to IJAW lordship that are cowards
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by mvem(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2019
Rossikk:

You have no idea what is going on. The original Jews were blacks. So whom should Igbos compare their DNA against? Certainly not the present white occupiers of that land. Those are the Kazars, and they are descended from 11th century European CONVERTS to Judaism, and are NOT the original Hebrews.

Here is what Yahweh said to the original Jews at the time:

Read Amos 9:7... ''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord.'' ['Ethiopia' was the term used for all Africa south of the Sahara]

King Solomon, son of David, put it very simply when he stated: ''I am black''.......Song of Solomon 1:5-17 King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 1:15 referring to Jesus:

''And his feet like to fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace'', meaning BLACK.
...original Jews were never black... Jews are Jews, igbos are igbos... Stop this inferiority complex..... Embrace who you are...the Only African Jew recognized by Israel are the Ethiopian Jew's and most of them were airlifted by Israel during operation Moses in the 1980s..
Go and tell the Jew in Israel that you are a Jew and he would laugh at you... Must you be them... You get your fact about Ethiopia wrong. ethiopia was the only explored and civilized kingdom apart from Egypt in Africa that's why sometimes in literature when they refer to Ethiopia it can Weakly be interpreted as Africa at that time. But in reality sub-Saharan Africa is far different from Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a Semitic country with Semitic links.... There language which is Amharic is very related to Aramaic and Hebrew... The have Jew's that are thousands of years old... Israel recognizes the Ethiopian Jew's as part of them. Have you look at the Ethiopians, even there looks are Semitic and in great contrast with people of sub-Saharan Africa. ....igbos are igbos, Yorubas are Yoruba's etc.. All are grouped as Bantus....many people claim Jewish heritage even as far as South Africa.... Inferiority complex sef

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by trigonometry: 10:25pm On May 24, 2019
IPOB right now
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

You be monkey or a baboon for fighting against Biafra heroes and heroines remembrance day.

Dunce. Is ''Biafra'' the only thing in your fat head? I was simply correcting you for posting images of whites to represent the pharoahs of ancient Egypt and 'Moses'. I don't care for, or about, your Biafra issue. And seriously, as an adult, you should be capable of discussing more than one topic. What was the point of your education?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by BiafraIsFree: 10:43pm On May 24, 2019
Are a human being or a chimpanzee called Nigerian?

Rossikk:

Dunce. Is ''Biafra'' the only thing in your fat head? I was simply correcting you for posting images of whites to represent the pharoahs of ancient Egypt and 'Moses'. I don't care for, or about, your Biafra issue. And seriously, as an adult, you should be capable of discussing more than one topic. What was the point of your education?

Sit At Home on 30th May next week.

Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Summer7: 1:30am On May 25, 2019
We need their expertise in Science and Top class security instead of signing MoU with other countries on Culture. If we tap into it, positive result on intelligence gathering and how to fight Boko Haram.

Good one , Bravo !
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by bigcasava1(m): 2:44am On May 25, 2019
They did not visit when true leaders like OBJ and GEJ was in power but Now! End time, the devils are uniting.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by royalamour(m): 2:59am On May 25, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

The man is a terrorist, end of story.

And your fulani things are not terrorists abi?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by tomdon(m): 3:49am On May 25, 2019
Heffalump:

What! You mean rapture has taken place already?
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by googi: 3:49am On May 25, 2019
If one can simply resist answering some people.

Has the support for white South Africans stopped either in Israel or Western world?

Do you know how Zimbabwe turned into basket case?

omoiyamayor:
Netanyahu became israel pm in 1996 and apartheid ended before then so what are you talking about now

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-leaders-still-ache-deport-african-refugees/26431
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:00am On May 25, 2019
Noel1:

So Buhari called Netayanhu to come and pick up his "bribe cheque" in Abuja grin grin grin grin
I trust Netayanhu and what he can do... He will turn buhari down like a puppy...
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by omoiyamayor(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2019
googi:
If one can simply resist answering some people.

Has the support for white South Africans stopped either in Israel or Western world?

Do you know how Zimbabwe turned into basket case?

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-leaders-still-ache-deport-african-refugees/26431

I am not an historian, just correcting a fact your are trying to state,don't spread untrue stories and play with people's mind, It is bad journalism and unfair. South Africa and israel are not best of friends, SA govt is supporting Palestinian state which israel is avoiding but putting apartheid on benjamin is cruel,Previous Israeli got supported the apartheid. To me the apartheid in SA was wrong but incase of West bank I stand with Israel, they are just claiming what is rightful
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by Nobody: 10:15am On May 25, 2019
mvem:
...original Jews were never black... Jews are Jews, igbos are igbos... Stop this inferiority complex..... Embrace who you are...the Only African Jew recognized by Israel are the Ethiopian Jew's and most of them were airlifted by Israel during operation Moses in the 1980s..

Meanwhile the imposters, oh sorry, the original Jews, occupying Israel has one of the highest rate of skin cancer. The sun is killing them off in their ancestral land. Ooooookkkkkk.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by mvem(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2019
kmcutez:

Meanwhile the imposters, oh sorry, the original Jews, occupying Israel has one of the highest rate of skin cancer. The sun is killing them off in their ancestral land. Ooooookkkkkk.
...in Europe they have skin cancer too at a very high rate, no be there original land be that...jews are divided into different parts depending on region. Don't take Jews as a people that only inhabitated Israel. There are spheradic Jews, askehnazi Jews, Indian Jews, Jews in Iran, jews in Yemen, jews in Turkey etc.... With the rise of Zionism during the second world war, the jews all over the world were all encouraged to return to Israel.... I don't just get your point
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ifyboy60(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

propaganda and lies won't help unu bu IPOB.

After NK boasted of Israeli support, his coming in power and glory. and u can't admit dude was scamming u all.

Even Netanyahu doesn't know him. tells u the type of person onye isi unu is.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by ifyboy60(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2019
mvem:
Go and tell the Jew in Israel that you are a Jew and he would laugh at you... Must you be them... You get your fact about Ethiopia wrong. ethiopia was the only explored and civilized kingdom apart from Egypt in Africa that's why sometimes in literature when they refer to Ethiopia it can Weakly be interpreted as Africa at that time. But in reality sub-Saharan Africa is far different from Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a Semitic country with Semitic links.... There language which is Amharic is very related to Aramaic and Hebrew... The have Jew's that are thousands of years old... Israel recognizes the Ethiopian Jew's as part of them. Have you look at the Ethiopians, even there looks are Semitic and in great contrast with people of sub-Saharan Africa. ....igbos are igbos, Yorubas are Yoruba's etc.. All are grouped as Bantus....many people claim Jewish heritage even as far as South Africa.... Inferiority complex sef

U are wasting ur time. am Igbo but only Igbos with inferiority complex and low life believes in that bull story to have some self worth and esteem.

u can't make him see reason. that believe makes him feel good.
Re: Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years by BiafraIsFree: 11:32am On May 26, 2019
ifyboy60:

propaganda and lies won't help unu bu IPOB.

After NK boasted of Israeli support, his coming in power and glory. and u can't admit dude was scamming u all.

Even Netanyahu doesn't know him. tells u the type of person onye isi unu is.

Try harder. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Onitsha / Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.