Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted (1465 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted by Tessyama1: 10:06am On May 24, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has slammed rumour that she is a tenant and not a landlord in the house she posted in July last year.

Recall that she had also slammed a rumour that governor Ambode is her 'big god' and is behind the house and other things she own.

Oh well, see her reaction to new rumour that she didn't buy the house.

Read the story she reacted to here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/mercy-aigbe-reacts-to-rumour-that-she-didnt-buy-the-house-she-posted.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted by internationalman(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2019
I don't know how many houses or cars Dangote has built and posted..

Too many years in Afonja land has really made start behaving like them...

This is unlike us.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted by itspzpics(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted by Richmondofficia(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2019
Mercy Aigbe has been fake all her life,I mean with the way she posts on Instagram like she is the only one who has been successful in the
Yoruba Nollywood industry, she makes other celebrities who work hard get to think they didn't have a shot.. Smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To New Rumour That She Didn't Buy The House She Posted by sodiqapril(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2019
I've never seen Nollywood actors like Mr Ibu, Mr Latin, Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo(I mentioned them because they have acted in twice as many movies as Mercy Aigbe and have endorsement deals with big firms like Glo, Goldberg.)posy pictures of big houses and cars...it's either she's lying or she's a hoe..and to think she's a role model to many of our country girls saddens me..

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Buried Davido And Chioma Love Under The Ocean" - Uche Maduagwu / Busty Actress Destiny Etiko Bares Full Bumbum Curves For A Selfie / Bobrisky On The Run As Police Shutdown The Venue Of His Birthday In lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.