Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

E Commerce/ Mini Importation Reloaded...n200-300k/month Journey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Commerce/ Mini Importation Reloaded...n200-300k/month Journey (213 Views)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Commerce/ Mini Importation Reloaded...n200-300k/month Journey by Fayobless: 11:13am On May 24, 2019
ARE YOU READY
IBADAN LIVE TRAINING ON MINI IMPORTATION!!!

LIVE IN IBADAN ON HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST N200,000- N300,000 MONTHLY AT THE CORNER OF YOUR ROOM ON MINI IMPORTATION LEGITIMATELY.

Lets help you create your own SHOPRITE.

Its no longer news that Mini-importation and e-commerce entrepreneurs in Nigeria are making it big these days. No more 8 hours daily rush, serving another man.

You can now do importation business successfully right in your room.

Just like anyone else, when I was introduced to mini-importation I was very skeptical and afraid I would lose. I began with #10,000, after receiving my orders and started selling immediately on social media, established online stores and words of mouth. Today the story don change o
Join me in this wonderful life changing biz and turn your story around for good.

Remember time waits for no one, you can make it big if you follow what I'm going to teach you in this PHYSICAL TRAINING.
I will available to train you and lead you by the hands till you are able to sack your current boss in few weeks even after this training.

Trust me in this PHYSICAL/LIVE and practical training, you will be glad you made the best choice.

Anybody can do this mini-importation as long as you have a smartphone, tab or laptop. Students are not left out ooo.

I will give you contacts of trusted logistics agents in china that I use, they will always help procure and ship in your choice goods in a matter of days.

We are currently training over 200 people online.

If you are interested to attend the live training on 7th and 8th, June

Venue: To be communicated on the group.
Fee: #3000( At the venue)

Date: 7th and 8th, June
Time: To be communicated on the group

Training includes:
1. How to buy hot selling cheap products from Chinese warehouse and sell off fast in own online Shoprite, jumia, Konga etc

2. Where to order goods below #1,000 and get your goods delivered to your doorstep in days and sell for #5000-#10,000 in Nigeria.

3. How to create a mouth watering adverts that will make people beg you. Just for only your targeted customers anywhere in Nigeria

4. How to deliver products within and outside your state cheaply with reliable courier service companies.

5. How to source for products video, edit and customize them for your products

And many more...

Reserve your seat ahead

Let us show you how you can build wealth systematically in this business and create your own SHOPRITE.
https:///LPPHwzyWr8qHIgtJYkJcRS

ENQUIRY: 08136621545

(1) (Reply)

To God Be The Glory For A Successful Inauguration / Buhari Group Lashes The Economist Over Off-the-mark Analyses / Mr Joel Mgbemena, Elected First Vice President Of ODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.