Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo (51234 Views)

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Nemere2020: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6522907/festus-keyamo-exposes-eedris-abdulkareem

JAGA JAGA TI GET E...

Did Festus Keyamo join the cabal or not?
When he was in prison, I stood by him, I fought Obasanjo on behalf of all the comrades in prison, I released Jagajaga.
When my mother was dying, I reached out to a brother, or one I thought was a brother and a comrade. Could he have helped, yes, did he help, NO...such was the wickedness of his heart that he munched and kept personal details for three years...real Hallmark of a Blackmailer! In 2018, I still thought the man was a comrade.

Thought he could effect change in the government he served. Then he joined the cabal, he became inner caucus and held the steering wheel spiralling Nigeria into doom. He joined to crush the revolution of the youths, he joined the cabal. The cabal which mowed down our youths at LEKKI TOLL GATE. With a vexed spirit, I went again to the studio for "Jagajaga Reloaded" and the Blackmailer went to town. The cabal is awoken. The cabal is hit. The cabal is in pain. The cabal is failing. The cabal will FALL.

The Blackmailer said I recorded a song for Buhari. The said song is titled : "Obasanjo Write Buhari Letter". Here is the link to that song, listen and you will phantom the deviousness and dubiousness of the evil SAN (Senior Advocate Blackmailer of Nigeria) called Festus Keyamo.

Issues raised on Jagajaga Reloaded are facts. Nigeria never had it so bad. The Jagajaga has taken a gargantuan dimension. We must keep asking questions. We must ask the cabal questions.

Festus Keyamo don join the cabal. He is in pains because his next ambition is to be governor of Delta State. Perhaps to localise grand looting, terrorism, murdering and raping of our citizens, kidnapping, which his cabal have romanticised and packaged as banditry, and sundry other mis-governance. This is why Jagajaga ti get e!

Festus Keyamo na cabal.
Retweet if you agree and like if you don't.

Link to "Obasanjo Write Buhari Letter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQieQTgbv_c

Coming soon; Jaga Jaga ti get e! Anticipate
https://twitter.com/EedrisOriginal/status/1386257747793137665?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by LesbianBoy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
The person above me

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin

400 Likes 19 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
sad
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by matrix199(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
But Eedris is singing the truth. Nigeria is truly 'jagajaga'.

As for Keyamo, the guy has no honour. I remember when he was just a mere lawyer, pretending to be fighting for human rights.

Truly, Nigerian politics can turn a dove to a vulture!

434 Likes 11 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ThatFairGuy1: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
STALE undecided

You can do better!

For now, Keyamo (1), Jagajaga crooner (Zero)

81 Likes 16 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by LesbianBoy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Even though eedris ti cast, I like the fact that he sha responded. E go too pain...bubu's gworo chopping, burukutu sipping bastard supporters

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Maks27: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Damage control

It's bit working

7 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by festacman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
In the 2018, Eedris Abdulkareem was a man in his middle forty; next year he will be 48. Time has passed, and people and their opinions – often rightly – change. grin
Apologies, of course, to my good friend Pantami.

On a serious note, I think mentioning Festus Kenyamo's name in a recorded and released song is direct and lasting blackmail that needed a robust fight back. Eedris Abdulkareem was caught pant down. The reality is that lack of money causes sh*t to happen. That's exactly what happened.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Edris don cast

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by TripleDdotcom: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Even though it may have its effect, hardly will all these be able to rid of off the cast wey he don cast.

God no go shame us oo

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idris is a confused man. Listen to the song he titled Obasanjo write Buhari letter. He was clearly siding with Buhari's government because he thought he could benefit something from the government but when nothing was forthcoming, he turned his back against the government in a typical Afonja style.
Receive sense by fire by force Idris Abdulkareem.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Genesiis(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well its now on record that Jagajaga has been released in two different regimes, OBJ and Buhari's.

9 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Keyemo is a snake ...Keyomo doesnt know even his fellow cabal members won't trust him again after betraying Idris with a saved SMS ...Keyamo should read About Joe Garba

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by seunmsg(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris should rest, he has lost this round. This damage control attempt is weak.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by lonecatt(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Festus keyamo is a fake human rights activists and childish one for that matter.

The failures of the government keyamo represent is more disgusting to what he says about eedris, at least we can bear witness to how many times the musician risked his life for the masses. Not just in this govt but previous ones.

In summary all that eedris sang in the jaga jaga song is a true reflection of what Nigeria is today .buhari jaga jaga the county in 1984 and he is doing same today.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Charmingrascal(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
He asked Keyamo for a loan and even promised to write an IOU to that effect but Keyamo didn't lend him the money.
Keyamo didn't do well

But the question is;

Did you beg him to introduce you to the cabals that you are now insulting or not?

Whatever you say will be used against you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ofeco: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Such a lame comeback for the sole consumption of ipob ragtags to masturbate with.

people like you that are happy with the direction Nigeria is headed should be pitied.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Cmanforall: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Interesting
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by moscobabs(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lame

Keyamo is still leading Idris by 1

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by simhosting: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
It okay
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Amaechi2023(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
he who has no sin should cast the first stone.

you were forming saint when you released the audio track bashing him.
now he exposed your hunger nature for funds and your crying fowl.
I taught you were a saint in the first place.
meanwhile that your kagakaga reloaded no go still blow I fit bet you.
the current generation of youth have grown beyond lazyness but have advanced to craxyness.
in the early 2000 your song for blow but now even if trumph post am for twitter, e no go still blow.

5 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by OkCornel(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris abeg shut up! We’re not kids here.

How can you claim that in 2018 you thought Keyamo was still a comrade? Were you blind to see how Keyamo was defending the failures of Buhari’s government knowing fully well 2018 was a campaign year?

Ogbeni, you begged your fellow hypocrite (Keyamo) for money and he didn’t give you a dime, and you’re now crying wolf, dissing him in your album and painting yourself to be on the side of suffering Nigerians.

Eedris shut up and sit down. You’re a hypocrite and your fellow hypocrite just exposed you for the fraud that you are.

Activist by day, hustler by night...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by revived: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
E go be
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
No activist in Nigeria. All na to collect money, promote their business or get appointments.

3 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by daddytime(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na Tubaba own I wan hear wetin dey take humble and make am withdraw from him planned protest.

4 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Observer007(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
angry

Make two of dem go siddon one corner.
Eedris is a hustler which is fine, but it's apparent he was begging to be part of the largess he's now criticising. As for Keyamo, just like the likes of Reuben Abati and ex-Comrade Oshiomhole, as soon as they got political appointments they changed. Keyamo shouldn't have immediately posted screenshots of 2018 conversations containing Eedris' personal phone number. He could have just highlighted the story, and only post if Eedris denies them. For a SAN he nor do well.

At the end of the day Eedris Abdul Kareem will get the publicity he wants for this song, but coming at a price.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by supereagle(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.