Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To End Joblessness By Publishing Articles Written By Other On Amazon. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To End Joblessness By Publishing Articles Written By Other On Amazon. (341 Views)

JOBLESSNESS - Giving Up On Tech - Whats Your Take This 2024 / Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! / A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To End Joblessness By Publishing Articles Written By Other On Amazon. by Dyjonas86(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
Hello everyone, Stop Loosing Your Hard Earned Money

Back in 2015, I ventured into an online business that promised to make me super wealthy within 30days. But lo and behold, the millions were never made, instead – I lost more money and became broke. - Because I was desperate to become a millionaire. I guess you have ventured into such businesses in the past.

As a beginner, I thought there was an easy way to make money online, so I invested more money into different business ideas such as:
• Mini Importation Business – Doing cold selling was tough.
• Affiliate marketing – For 6 months I couldn’t make $100
• Forex, Binary Trade – This was the easiest way I lost money doing business online. Therefore, don’t invest in this type of business except you have a strong source of income. Because you can easily lose millions of Naira.
• Watermelon Farming – This agro business is very risky although it promises high return on investment. It requires huge capital and will drain your energy. Pest and animals destroyed my 5 acres of watermelon farm and I became indebted.
• Amazon Kindle book publishing business – Wow, this is the best business that I can recommend for anyone struggling to make money online. This business is so sweet that you will start making profit within 45 days.

Yes, it’s true that 4 out of the 5 businesses I ventured into resulted in losses.

I became bankrupt and frustrated because I took loans from different organizations to invest in my watermelon farming, importation business and currency trading. During those challenging moments of my life, I struggled to survive.

But you don't have to make the same mistakes I made. Stop asking Google "How To Make Money Online", Stop wasting your time and data surfing the internet. Follow the exact methods I use to make consistent income every 28 day from amazon book publishing business. See details at the bottom of this post.

Surprisingly, while I was crying over my losses, jumping from pillar to post so that I could raise money to settle my debts, I realized that my amazon book publishing business had already generated enough money for me to settle my debts within 60 days of setting it up.

HOW DID I DO IT? Well, it may surprise you because:
• You don’t need huge capital to start amazon book publishing business.
• You don’t need certificate or any college degree
• You don’t need to rent a shop or to build a Shopify store.
• You don’t need to quit your current job to start this business although it can pay you 2X of your current salary.
• You don’t need to handle sales, shipping and delivery. Amazon takes care of everything.
• You don’t need a website, or email list for start up. You may need them later when you have got more books.
• You don’t need to hide your IP location

HERE ARE WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
• A mobile phone or computer connected to internet service
• Microsoft word - for writing and editing your books
• Corel draw or Photoshop – for book cover design
• Little or no start up capital if you know how to type messages with your phone or computer
• A FREE account with amazon book publishing
• An email address and phone number.

Can I Start Book Publishing Business on Amazon Even if I don't Know How to Write a Book?

You See, most of us doing this business on amazon and making cool money into our accounts every 28 day are not gifted authors or writers.

Anyone can follow our training guide to start up this business and start making regular passive income.

Even if you don’t know how to write simple sentences, don’t worry, I will show you list of websites where you can hire professional writers and graphic designers for small amount of money.

Your main business is to set up account with amazon as a publisher and publish your books to continually make money every month.

If you have passion for writing, then this a great opportunity to make more money.

WARNING � : Let me give a sound warning before we proceed further.
• This business is not a get rich quick scam.
• It is not MMM nor pyramid scheme
• It’s not a network marketing business
• This business does not promise to make you money when you click on links, like a post, share a post or anything like that.
Think about it, how much money have you made by liking posts on social media, , clicking on links, sharing videos, or commenting congratulations on other people’s post? You see, making money online doesn’t work that way. You need a product to sell or service to render. Don't be deceived.

• Amazon book publishing business doesn’t promise to make you a millionaire within 30 days. Although you can make over a million Naira if you write quality books that readers and buyers love to read.
• Amazon pays 70% royalty whenever readers buy or read your books.

If your books sells at $10 (#3,620 Naira) per copy and you’re able to sell 5 copies daily for 30 days, you would make:
$10 * 5 = $50 . Now, let’s convert the dollar to naira. $10 * N362 = N3,620
If you sell 5 copies daily : 5 copies * N3,620 = N18,100 daily.
Now, multiply it by 30 days, that will give us; N18,000 * 30 = N543,000 Naira.

So, you can see how easy it is to make over half a million Naira monthly by publishing books on amazon. But before you start pressing your calculator and converting the dollar to Naira, there’s one thing you need to do.

I have put together, a Free report that outlined the steps and methods I use to make regular income on amazon book publishing every 28 day. Kindly check my signature to visit our dedicated page where you can download the free report.
Re: How To End Joblessness By Publishing Articles Written By Other On Amazon. by essenceplus: 12:25pm On May 24, 2019
ok.
Re: How To End Joblessness By Publishing Articles Written By Other On Amazon. by Dyjonas86(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2019
Get involved and start making cool cash into your bank account every 28 day. It's so simple to get started with....

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment Staff Needed In Technology Firm / Supermarket Manager At Inter-arc Consultant Limited / Customer Service Recruitment At Ipnx Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.