Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

A Competent Auto Electrician Urgently Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Competent Auto Electrician Urgently Needed (1037 Views)

Any Good Auto Electrician In Ph / Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur / Please Recommend A Very Good Auto Electrician (rewire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Competent Auto Electrician Urgently Needed by Alisha4U(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2019
Please come to my aid. I need a recommendation to a good automobile electrician in Kaduna to solve electrical issues in my ACURA MDX 2010. The ones I've been using end up creating more problems than solving them. I don't mind driving to Zaria or Kano or Katsina to ensure the problems are fixed.
The problem is, when I park my car for at least 3hrs, the battery would run down. I thought it was battery problem, I bought a new battery but the problem persists. Also, the navigator screen and the DVD player are not coming on also. Please direct me to a good electrician.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Competent Auto Electrician Urgently Needed by baconline(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2019
I can talk u thru how to find the fault, just have a multimeter on ground then call
Re: A Competent Auto Electrician Urgently Needed by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2019
Serious parasitic drain resulting probably from the malfunctioned navigation/DVD unit. The unit is still probably on with the ignition off. Have the unit disconnected or its fuse removed. It also could be that the issue is compounded by the fact that the alternator is undercharging the battery. So two things to check: the unit and the alternator.
Re: A Competent Auto Electrician Urgently Needed by spartanian(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
0701 639 5750

(1) (Reply)

See What This Danfo Driver Used As His Gear Head In Lagos - Photos / B / Reg Rx300 200 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.