Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured (21055 Views)

Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike / BREAKING: Nigerian University Calls Off Strike / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by hisexcellency34: 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
Secondary school university students too dey protest. Who dash them spirit of aluta?

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
hollywater:
The voted for this next level.
and they must enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by martineverest(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2019
slightlyMad:
I notice the government of Nigeria is never interested in the affairs of its citizens, this is clearly a violation of human right by the school but the government is more interested in setting up radio fulani 104.6
Ur comment doesn't make sense at all
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by killsmith(f): 5:03pm On May 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Heheheheheheh.

This is why buhari called them lazy youths. Between 1997 and 2001 you need army to stop students riot or protest.

Just imagine
Those days na operation sweep them dey call when secondary school students dey fight.
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by mannatech: 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
sevunteen:
There was a cause... Maybe them don dey overdo grin

But as per unleashing the police ...

We need to get our values right in this country
Most secondary university students lack home training.

If the school management hadn't called the cops,i am sure they the students would have been the ones doing the unleashing/ vandalism on the school properties or even staffs

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by 01mcfadden(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
Baloguns859:
*JAMB UPGRADING JAMB UPGRADE***
UPGRADE BEFORE PAYMENT 100% ASSURANCE
This is to notify all Jambites/Candidates that wrote the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now access their results online.
Also NOTE If you are not happy with your JAMB Result Score and you which to Upgrade Your 2019 JAMB UTME Score from 250 and above Kindly Contact the Director in-charge of Operation and Data Control, on +2349033592789
UPGRADING BEFORE PAYMENT
Scratch Card (50Marks) = N 5,000
Contact the Director in-charge of Operation and Data Control CBT score before the portal is closed.
KINDLY JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MORE ENLIGHTMENT
https:///BdcAl93lWJk4hGF5eXUuGr

Scam alert
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by AustineE1: 5:13pm On May 24, 2019
mummy's boys and girls,your mates in public universities go through hell every day,if its not institutionalized oppression,its unabated strikes or the stray bullets of cultist!
In our days we fought military authority to a stand still,we lost some comerades but aluta continued till victory was achieved!
The blood of saints waters the trees of freedom,fight on kids,this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
Guys killing themselves because of konji.
Are the girls protesting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
Religious secondary schools trying to train new sets of Pastorprenual fraudsters. Fanatical religious indoctrination by force in a school setting? What a joke gone too far.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by ClearFlair: 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
kid23:
embarassedThe zoo police never disappoints

Go and meet your p0rnstar leader in your “paradise”
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by ClearFlair: 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
AustineE1:
mummy's boys and girls,your mates in public universities go through hell every day,if its not institutionalized oppression,its unabated strikes or the stray bullets of cultist!
In our days we fought military authority to a stand still,we lost some comerades but aluta continued till victory was achieved!
The blood of saints waters the trees of freedom,fight on kids,this is just the beginning.

Very funny
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
All I see are secondary school teens or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by zioneel(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
Lazy ajebutter children, i trust my Lasu goons...Police bawo...police self go japa.
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by rattlesnake(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2019
Conji scatter their brain
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by kel4soft: 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
and they must enjoy it

What's the relation?
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2019
sevunteen:
There was a cause... Maybe them don dey overdo grin

But as per unleashing the police ...

We need to get our values right in this country

Over do wetin??
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2019
I see no sticks or bottles or burning tires.

Mtchewww these ones are not ready.

The kids in school these days are just soft and ball-less and all mummy’s boys.

That’s how I parked in Unilag with a babe the other day only for security to start shining torchlight inside my car telling me it’s not allowed, at 9pm oo.

I was surprised because that is not the Unilag I grew up in. Dem dey kill CSO throway those years
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by enemyofprogress: 6:01pm On May 24, 2019
kel4soft:

What's the relation?
Buhari is the relation
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Stakeholders(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2019
And if this was reported to be one Muslim university school, Chai .......
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:06pm On May 24, 2019
AustineE1:

Some people wasted their blood and made their families weep for your own parents to attend your graduation!

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:13pm On May 24, 2019
The same students will do doggie then give it to Instablog to destroy the school's reputation.
It is a known fact that students have sex at different places on the campus late at night.
As long as students are on the campus, the school is liable for the consequences of their actions and accountable to their parents.
There might have been some incidences that brought about the law.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by Dickson80: 6:16pm On May 24, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Serious matter. The rule they are protesting for is not even soo drastic.
They should also bear in mind that this is a private school,if you don't like the rules you quit. After all the rules re for your good.
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by GTFOH: 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
secondary school Pikin angry
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by alfredfrddy(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
And where were they when Buhari won the election?
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by bebiee(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Serious matter. The rule they are protesting for is not even soo drastic.

Please shut up. Not so drastic yen yen yen. This shit has been going on for a while, then they started suspending students unnecessarily. Imagine them suspending a final year student whose project is due for defense next week Monday because she was packing up decorations used for college dinner with a guy. The two of them got suspended for something as stupid as that.
Please if you don't know the root of the matter don't say rubbish, please

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by AmNuhRegular(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2019
bebiee:

Please shut up. Not so drastic yen yen yen. This shit has been going on for a while, then they started suspending students unnecessarily. Imagine them suspending a final year student whose project is due for defense next week Monday because she was packing up decorations used for college dinner with a guy. The two of them got suspended for something as stupid as that.
Please if you don't know the root of the matter don't say rubbish, please

I don't have your strength aunty. Bye bye
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by sevunteen(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2019
mannatech:

Most secondary university students lack home training.

If the school management hadn't called the cops,i am sure they the students would have been the ones doing the unleashing/ vandalism on the school properties or even staffs

No be lie my brother. It has happened b4. All students had to pay a fine, male and female alike, involved or not. I guess that was why they called the cops
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by sevunteen(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

Over do wetin??

Have u ever seen a 100% peaceful aluta. Students go wan vandalise stuffs. Na like spirit. Once one starts it, it boomerangs...

Besides, the rule isn't too strict. Na private school. Obey or go to a public school. Shikena
Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by judetov2(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
while in unijos I slept in gals hostel for over a week and nothing happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applications For 2017/2018 Chevening Scholarships Are Now Open!!! / Panic As 40 Lagos Hoodlums Invade School, Chase Pupils / Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.